AR
ANDREW R.
GMC Yukon XL
11/15/2019
Car repairs
Great workmanship and friendly service

AT
Ashish T.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Ashish said he had no complaints. The service was done to his satisfaction and better than expected.

AH
ALBERT H.
11/07/2019
Professional Service.
Locketts is Friendly, does great work & gives you timely service.

GS
GREG S.
Baltimore, MD
Nissan Versa
11/07/2019
Always honest always professional
The crew is always honest and always professional. They do a great and efficient job at a very fair price. I never have to worry about if they trying to scam money out of me. I send anyone that I know here and they are always satisfied.

JOHN R.
Columbia, MD
Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2019
Quality service at reasonable prices.
My car receives first-rate service every 3,000 miles and, of course, runs like new.

AA
AMY A.
10/31/2019
Fantastic service
Fantastic experience. I was told by the dealership the cost to fix my car was $389 which was ridiculous for the issue I was having. I took my car to Lockett’s and was in and out in under 30 min for a cost of $35. All the issue took was a little epoxy. Highly recommend. Will absolutely use again if needed.

GW
GREG W.
10/24/2019
Friendly, thorough and most importantly honest.
I have been using Lockett's for over a year and they have always been very friendly. They are thorough with their work and have always been honest with me. I prefer these guys over anyone else.

VS
VICTORIA S.
battery.
Always fast and efficient service. Dependable, stand by their service. A pleasure having my car serviced here. They arranged for my car to be picked up from my garage at work.

HT
HENRY T.
Baltimore, MD
Ability to solve problems
Trusted to solve problems fairly for 23 years. It began with a rebuilt transmission for my Dodge Caravan.

KN
KEITH N.
Gwynn Oak, MD
Nissan Rogue
10/22/2019
Went the extra mile
First time getting my car serviced there,I will be going back and taking my other car . Very friendly and professional

JIM H.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/22/2019
Mike and his staff rise to the occasion .... AGAIN !
I called Mike very early in the morning with a problem with my ignition system. He told me to bring the car in right away, where his staff found my battery dead. Since it was within the warranty period, it was a free replacement and he didn't charge me a penny. Upon further review, I found that there was more to the issue than the battery. It turns out the starter needed replacement which Mike ordered immediately and he replaced it within a few hours. I felt that he fixed my car at the drop of a hat and made sure it was fixed properly. He was very good at paying attention to detail and making sure that everything was checked out in my repair. As always, I'm thankful for his expertise.

LEE S.
Towson, MD
10/15/2019
FANTASTIC!!
I went to Lockitts on the advice of a friend. I had been searching for a mechanic and i found them. LOCKITTS!!
They do indeed know what they are doing. I will never go anywhere else.
Mike & sons are terrific!!
LEE S

10/15/2019
Trusted
I started using Lockett’s on the recommendation from a neighbor about a year ago. I haven’t been disappointed. My 7-year-old car is happy and working well. I don’t feel taken advantage of like I was at the dealership. Prices are average for the area and the service folks are great!

JIM M.
10/10/2019
Auto repairs
Best. Service ever and the service is always great

RACHEL M.
Gwynn Oak, MD
10/09/2019
George
They make you feel like family and really care!

DAVID W.
Bowie, MD
GMC Yukon
10/09/2019
Excellent service as always
I brought my vehicle in for some basic maintenance and was out of the door in no time. Everything was done accurately and efficiently these guys always do a great job.

AD
Adrian D.
10/03/2019
Great service and prices are reasonable
The best in Baltimore.

Ford Expedition
10/02/2019
Highly recommended.
Great service and fair pricing! Friendly staff. And they don’t perform unnecessary work.

EA
ELIONOR A.
09/27/2019
Service & Honesty
Great people, outstanding service, honest people, polite! Simply the best!

Jonathan D.
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan said the business was really nice and helpful. He stated he felt like he connected with Mike, that Mike was polite when he had a conversation with him and made him feel welcomed.