JOHN K.
01/23/2021
Great, fast, excellent service!
I called Lockett's Auto Care and mentioned that I had to unexpected make a long car trip. They fit me in the same day to check-out and repair my car so that it was ready to go.

Halethorpe, MD
01/22/2021
Trustworthy
I rely on Lockett's to provide excellent care for my vehicle, which they always do. They're honest, skillful, friendly, and helpful. Would recommend to anyone.

BMW Z4
01/21/2021
Excellent work!
I brought my BMW in for a complete suspension refresh along with the installation of some new coilovers. Mr. Lockett and Chuck did a fantastic job. I can tell they work on my car as if it is their own. Their work is meticulous and they patiently answered any questions I had while the car was being worked on. I can confidently say these guys do the best work. I don’t trust my car with anyone else.

ED
ERIC D.
Baltimore, MD
Jeep Patriot
01/20/2021
Great shop.
My experience with this shop has always been great, they go above and beyond everytime.

MIKE L.
01/15/2021
Always great
Count on Lockett’s to dig a little deeper to diagnose and repair issues.

DOTTIE P.
01/08/2021
Mike Lockett and staff, of Lockett’s Auto Care, are very professional, efficient, and knowledgeable. They are the best auto care business in Maryland. They perform excellent service on my car and my family’s cars. So if you need an excellent auto service facility look no further than Lockett’s Auto Care. They are the Best there is.

Subaru Ascent
01/06/2021
Oil Change
Just went in for a quick oil change, was done in no time. Always honest, friendly, reasonably priced and usually easy to get an appointment.

JOE D.
01/05/2021
Oil Change and 5 Tire Rotation
Exceptional service.
Reasonable cost.

THOMAS S.
Baltimore, MD
01/05/2021
Ryan did (always does) a fabulous job...all in one morning! great place and thanx!
I have known Mike since his days at the Shell station on Frederick & Melvin Aves. Was great then! Even better now! Honest, straight-forward, no nonsense establishment!

ADAM S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/04/2021
Problem solving brakes
My whole truck was shaking violently when i hit the brakes. Took it to locketts at 8 am on monday. Not only did they put my truck straigh on the lift, but gave me a ride home and had my truck ready for me to pickup by 3 pm. No appointment. Great group of guys and gal over there.

SV
SEAN V.
Sykesville, MD
Ram 1500
12/31/2020
Great shop to business with. I trust them to make an honest estimate and not up sell me unnecessary work.

DV
DAWN V.
Honda Ridgeline
12/30/2020
Always great, reliable service.
Always reliable service.

ROBERT G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/28/2020
Tune up

JOHN R.
Hyundai Tucson
12/19/2020
Really responded in an emergency with knowledgeable and timely care.
Reacted to my emergency with professional skill. Thanx.

LC
LARRY C.
12/17/2020
Prompt, skilled service.
My car needed an oil change which was provided quickly.