David M.
Walkersville, MD
GMC Acadia Limited
06/14/2019 Category: Service
David said he had no issues with his service.

CP
CATHERINE P.
Clarksville, MD
06/10/2019
Excellent Auto Repair
First time visit to Lockett's Auto Repair. And if/when when my vehicle needs repair or maintenance, I will be at Lockett's. Very friendly staff, very reasonably priced. And your vehicle is ready when they tell you it's going to be ready. Very highly recommend them.

MARK M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/07/2019
Taking care of my Mercury
I was very happy with the job that was done on my Mercury Gran Marquis. I have been taking my car to Lockett's for a long time, and the service has been goid and, most importantly, honest. Highly recommended.

SCOTT B.
06/07/2019
Gas cap
The check engine light came on in our Subaru. Not trusting anyone else even though the car is under warranty I called Mike. He took the car immediately and called us shortly after informing us that it was a loose gas cap. With a minimal cost and little time we were back on the road! Lockett's are honest, efficient and reasonably priced.

SG
Susan G.
Sabillasville, MD
Toyota Matrix
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Susan said she was satisfied with her service. The employees were honest.

CD
CHUCK D.
06/06/2019
Awsome service and staff
These guys will fix your car right the first time. They will only fix what is needed. They are very honest.

ROBERT G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/05/2019
Excellent service every time I have needed assistance with my vehicles. They have come through every time I highly recommend them.

PC
PAUL C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/05/2019
Only place I take my car
They do high quality work, they don’t try to get anything extra on you. Once they get to know you it’ll become part of your family.

Once took in a gas tank to get replaced a month later a valve above the tank went bad. These are technically two different issues. Mike only charged me the price of the valve. Other places would add in labor on top because technically it is two different issues.

Thanks Locketts

AW
Anne marie W.
06/05/2019
I have been a customer of Lockett's for over 30 years. I took my car in without an appointment and the work was done quickly and professionally.

BW
BONNIE W.
05/16/2019
Car
Friendly service. Great people. Quality all way round

James R.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
James said the staff were very quick and efficient.

CA
Charles A.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Charles said the employees were honest. They were accommodating. They completed service quickly. They were open about her service. They provided reasonable work.

Mike R.
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff was very efficient and the work turned out great.

Jen W.
Honda Fit
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Jen said the service was done really well. The work was great.

JIM H.
04/27/2019
AS always, Lockett's comes through for us...
We have been going to Lockett's Auto Care well over thirty years for all our care repair needs and will continue to do so. Mike takes our cars in and repairs them quickly and efficiently at a very reasonable price. His staff is very knowledgable and they do not cut corners in doing the repair work. There are some repair venues that might be just a few pennies cheaper, but he is very competitive price wise and you can always feel confident that your car was treated well and the repairs are done correctly. I would not go anywhere else when the safety of my family is at stake. I highly recommend Lockett's Auto Care and suggest to join his ever-growing list of satisfied customers.

04/22/2019
Will be back
Easy to get an appointment.
Car was ready in a few hours, like they said.
Close to home.
Will be back with all of our vehicles.

CK
CHRIS K.
Owings Mills, MD
Ford Edge
04/18/2019
Service is to notch I have been going to
Lockett’s for over 25 years.

Everyone is very Personable and Pleasant to
work with!

I highly recommend Lockett’s Auto Care!

Brian M.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Brian said he really liked his service. The employees were very polite. They provided good service.

CO
Carolyn O.
Randallstown, MD
Acura MDX
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Carolyn said the staff addressed her concerns and is very personable. She also said Ryan is great.

PM
PATTY M.
04/10/2019
thanks!
Thanks Ryan!! Let me know your thoughts on fixing the front bumper.