TR
Tim R.
10/11/2014 Category: Service
Tim said this business told him about his air filter but not the transmission fluid being bad.

JN
Justin N.
Chevrolet Corsica
10/11/2014 Category: Service
Justin said they were very punctual and fair with their prices.

GB
GARY B.
Buick Rendezvous
10/09/2014
good work and close location
very good work and helpful service personnel

JUDI P.
Buick LeSabre
10/09/2014
Review for Oasis Auto Center
I have been going to Oasis for a long time and have always received great service and hospitality. I already have recommended Oasis to everyone I know and appreciate their wonderful service, as does everyone I have recommended Oasis to--Thank you Tony!

VT
Verla T.
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Verla said she did not like the wait but the mechanical repair done, was great. She has used them before and they are close by.

Joshua M.
Arizona
Toyota Camry Solara
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Shannon. She said she has used the business for years and they have been very helpful.

Brian S.
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Brian said he has always had a very good experience at this business.

Chandre S.
Minnesota
10/08/2014 Category: Service
Chandre said the service provided by the business was really good.

JUDY S.
Mesa, AZ
Buick Century
10/05/2014
Reliable, affordable service
Been coming to Oasis for years and intend to continue.

DAVID P.
10/03/2014
Honest buisness, Great work, At a good price.
I've been in the Valley my whole life and this is one of the best shops I have been to. Every time I leave my vehicle is running like it should at a fair price.

Rick R.
10/03/2014 Category: Service
Rick said the business did a good job and the were repairs done on time.

MT
MARYBETH T.
10/01/2014
You guys are awesome
We have been bringing our cars to Oasis for years and there is a reason: honesty, value, communication and service. Anthony has been phenomenal! He recently gave us a quote to install a transmission cooler on our Pilot and when we picked up the car, the invoice was actually less. I don't know of many other garages that you would experience this at. Feel free to use my feedback as a testimonial.

MIKE C.

NC
Nadine C.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/20/2014 Category: Service
Nadine said they are always courteous, competent and honest. They are great and treat her nicely. She said wishes she would have found out about them when she first moved to the area.

AD
ALAN D.
09/18/2014
Wow! Best it's ever run!
Really impressed. Car was sluggish; last off the line at every stoplight. Now our old 2002 Camry has its zip back! Sounds better, runs better, moves better. Mrs. said to me, "What did they do? That's the best it's ever run!" We can be first off the line if we want now. We can turn into and across traffic without worrying if car will actually go when there's an opening. Much safer. Extremely pleased. Service started and finished on schedule too, and on budget. Couldn't ask for more.