Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Raleigh, NC
Audi Q5
11/20/2017 Category: Sales
Great Customer Service
The entire team was outstanding. I had contact with Ariel and the sales Manager, Bill Anderson prior to my visit. Mr. Anderson was extremely pleasant and began looking for the car that I wanted. We drove down on a Saturday afternoon; they had not located a vehicle, but while on-site, they located a car that was available the following Monday from a dealership; had the car transferred to Greenville, serviced, and delivered to our home on Thursday. The transaction was handled very professionally by everyone involved from the sales person to the finance manager. Everyone involved has great customer skills; Cory did not leave our home until we were completely satisfied with the car.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/29/2017

Nell, we are thrilled to know you had an amazing experience with our staff. We will ensure that Bill, Ariel, and Corey get the proper recognition for the service they provided you. Thank you for the great feedback and for being a Joe Pecheles Audi customer!

JENNIFER S.
Kinston, NC
11/19/2017 Category: Service
service
good
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/29/2017

Jennifer, we appreciate you taking time to leave us this great review and for being a Joe Pecheles Audi customer!

COURTNEY C.
Enfield, NC
Volkswagen Atlas
11/18/2017 Category: Sales
Professional and caring
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/29/2017

Courtney, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

JY
JAMES Y.
Chester, VA
11/17/2017 Category: Sales
Low pressure sales and fair pricing.
Everyone was very friendly and professional. Need to get a better internet provider. I couldn’t an email with a revised sales invoice to start my loan paperwork.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/29/2017

James, we pride ourselves on our customers satisfaction and experience. We apologize for the Internet inconvenience you experienced. We will take your suggestion into account and look into the problem you experienced. Thanks for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

NH
NICK H.
Volkswagen CC
11/17/2017 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE
EXCELLENT SERVICE
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/29/2017

Thank you Nick for the excellent review!

REBECCA M.
Rocky Mount, NC
11/16/2017 Category: Service
Replacement of airbag
Very quick, efficient service.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/29/2017

Rebecca, thank you for the great review and for being a Joe Pecheles VW customer!

LN
LUKE N.
Brooklyn, NY
Volkswagen GTI
11/15/2017 Category: Service
They were extremely accomodating and helpful.
We were in a bind, and they were extremely helpful and efficient getting us back on the road.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/16/2017

Luke, we're glad we were able to get you out of you bind and back on the road in no time. If you're in the area again please don't hesitate to give us a call and we'd be more than happy to serve you again.

AJ
ANDREW J.
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Ultra Friendly and Dedicated Staff
The sales manager is the best in town, the sales staff are thoughtful and considerate. Great ecperience overall buying a fantastic A4
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/16/2017

Andrew, thank you for the share on Google + and for leaving such a great feedback! We appreciate you being a Pecheles customer!

RP
RENE P.
Jamesville, NC
Audi Q3
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Kimberly in Audi service, Greenville NC, is AWESOME!
Kimberly is always so helpful when scheduling my appointments. She has someone pick up my car and makes sure that I have something to drive until my Q3 is ready. She is very helpful in making sure that I know and understand what is being done to my car. Kimberly definitely goes above and beyond to help me with my Audi service!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/16/2017

Rene, we knew Kim was awesome but its good to know our customers think so too! Thank you for the great feedback and for being a Pecheles customer!

EC
EDWARD C.
11/13/2017 Category: Service
help trying to locate issue
I had a problem with my car for 3 days making an odd noise from the front wheel well. Mike tried to tried to duplicate the issue but it never made a sound. I've been driving it now for 5 days and it's been doing fine. The only thing we could think of was a stone had lodged itself such that it was rubbing against the calipers.. I do appreciate everyone's effort to try to figure out what was making the noise!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/16/2017

Edward, while we are sorry we could not find the issue you described with your car it sounds like everything is ok. We are happy to know that you had a great experience with us and if your issue should arise again please don't hesitate to give us a call to get it straightened away immediately.

AD
ALI D.
Wilmington, NC
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/12/2017 Category: Service
Follow up was appreciated and appropriate.

11/12/2017 Category: Service
ANGRY about Service
I was told that my lightbulbs that had just been replaced weren't working at the time of service. I checked the old bulbs and they worked perfectly. Pretty low to lie and charge someone extra for a set of lightbulbs that were not even necessary. I will not be taking my care for service here anymore. If I have been dishonestly charged for lightbulbs, who knows what else I have been improperly charged for in the past. VERY DISAPPOINTED.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/13/2017

Ali, we regret to hear that your experience was anything less than exceptional.  At our dealership we pride ourselves in straight forward, no nonsense, and transparent dealings with our clients. We are interested in learning more about your visit. Our service manager will be contacting you directly.  Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback and we look forward to speaking with you.

FB
FRANK B.
Goldsboro, NC
Audi Q7
11/11/2017 Category: Service
GREAT DEALERSHIP
Love the fact if I can`t take my car in, Pecheles comes and get the car!!!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you Frank for the stellar review! We appreciate your business. Thank you for being a Joe Pecheles Audi customer!

MARY G.
Volkswagen Tiguan
11/11/2017 Category: Service
Great people, great service
Great service...quickly got me in and out w/o an appointment.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/16/2017

Mary, thank you for the great review! We're glad we were able to accommodate you in such a timely manner.

JJ
JANCEY J.
Volkswagen Eos
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Prompt Service
I️ didn’t have an appointment but the service writer promptly had my car checked out and ready to go in a short time
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/16/2017

Jancey, we're thrilled to know we were able to get your vehicle serviced on such short notice. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

TW
TORRIE W.
Recall work
Great customer service. Work was performed in a timely manner and all seems well.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Torrie, thank you for being a Pecheles customer! We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

MICHAEL H.
Crabtree, NC
Volkswagen CC
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Customer Service saved the day....again!
I had a tight window to get an oil change before an impromptu 8 hr drive to Georgia. It was either our CC, or a full size truck. Greg agreed that the CC would be a much more of a pleasurable drive! So he helped me by tracking my car through its service work, ensuring our timely departure. I really appreciate this form of service. This was a another thumbs up dealing with these guys!
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Michael, thank you for the excellent feedback and for being a Pecheles customer! Glad we were able to assist you on such short notice. We hope your trip was enjoyable!

RYAN W.
Chesapeake, VA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
11/09/2017 Category: Sales
Great people! Great Service! Awesome deals!
You ever just want to walk into a dealership and just buy a car at a great price without needing to hash it out back and forth with the sales guy? This is the place to go! Amazing up front prices and quick out the door financing! Not once did I need to try and haggle with them. I drove 2+ hours to buy a car and it was well worth it.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Ryan, thank you for the outstanding feedback! We appreciate you being a Pecheles customer and look forward to serving you again in the future.

ST
SCOTTIE T.
Ayden, NC
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
Reliable service department
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Scottie, thank you for the great review and for being a Pecheles customer!

TH
THOMAS H.
11/08/2017 Category: Service
Friendly staff lots of knowledge
Very good service
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Thomas, thanks for the excellent feedback and for being a Pecheles customer!

RICHARD G.
New Bern, NC
Audi TTS
11/08/2017 Category: Service
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
VERY HELPFUL IN TAKING CARE OF MY AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS. LOOKING FORWARD TO RETURNING IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
German L. from Pecheles Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

Richard, thank you for the great review and for being a great Pecheles customer!