Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5

LA
Linda A.
Los Angeles, CA
08/28/2019
John is great and the dependable service he provides is excellent. Never too busy to see what the problem is with my car.

HT
Houman T.
California
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Houman said that the service was great.

JAMES M.
Downey, CA
08/27/2019
The personal service!
John and his staff always do a great job. Hard to believe in today's times that I have a trusted mechanic who has my interest at heart.
On a scale of 1-10 he is a 100!!!

EM
Evelea M.
Nissan Sentra
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Evelea said she liked the service, the staff explained to her what things are needed and what are not needed and everything was fine.

ZE
zhayra e.
FIAT 500
08/22/2019
Quick and very reasonable!
Had my Fiat serviced today. I didn’t have an appointment, but I had the quickest service at half the price of the dealership, nice!
Friendly service, too!

RL
Rigoberto L.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Rigoberto said that the business saved him money by suggesting an alternative solution.

AA
Ana A.
Montebello, CA
GMC Yukon
08/13/2019
Services
Very helpful, friendly and understanding. Good advice and guidance. Reasonable prices.

PT
Philip T.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/11/2019
Good Work
Pico auto clinic always does great job, and they're usually pretty quick.

Ford Expedition
08/09/2019
Awesome!!??
This place is convenient, the communication is very professional, and my family and I are treated with RESPECT!!??‍?‍?‍?.

ER
EDWIN R.
Ram 1500
08/09/2019
Customer service
Great work everytime I go.

SANDRA M.
Kia Soul
08/08/2019
Great Setvice!
We have been taking our cars to Pico Rivera Auto Clinic for 20 years. The mechanics are excellent, dependable and know what they are doing. You may find cheaper but you won’t find better or more honest!

Isuzu Trooper
08/04/2019
cannot trust
i asked to repair for leaking oil several month before, they fixed and i paid all ,but a few weeks later i check and still leaking ,so i took my car to same repair shop again.
then they fixed up leaking they say. i wait few weeks, and i check , oil still leaking ,i took my car three times. my car was fixed up they say.
of course guarantee time,no charge,
now i see how is it .
John S. from Pico Rivera Auto Clinic responded on 08/22/2019

I wish i could make every person happy , we went a head and replaced trans pan gasket on 1994 isuzu likely found a parts for it as long as we honner our warranty and stand behined our job- we hope and wish all in all goes perfect sometimes parts fail nothing i could do there customer satisfaction is most important thing to me

MT
Maria T.
Los Angeles, CA
Lexus IS 250
08/04/2019
Smog check and oil change
Professional, friendly, and courteous.

Michael G.
08/03/2019
Best place to get your car maintained and fixed
I've been going to this place for years now. I've been to many mechanic shops, and many will tell you need this and need this, when you actually don't. These guys at Auto Clinic are honest, and they will give you recommendations, sure, but they won't try to tell you "need" repairs or maintenance you actually, in reality, don't. In other words, they're not out to rip you off. And their work is well done and fast. I could never, anymore, imagine myself going to any other place, ever again, so long as they keep up this good work and business ethic they have going on. And their prices are very good to at the very least, reasonable, too. Kudos to Auto Clinic, my #1 car shop!

SF
SUSAN F.
Montebello, CA
07/30/2019
Super Service
I recently broke the drivers side handle off the door to my Nissan Altima. To make matters worse, I had also locked my keys in the car, and it was a very hot day to wait outside for AAA to come to my rescue. I felt bad that I now had to drive the car without the handle and it was somewhat difficult now to get in the car. John ordered the part for the car and was careful to match the handle to the paint of the car, he even ordered more than one shade of white to match the car since it was a 2005. John even tried to account for the aging of the car and the effect aging would have on getting a paint match. I feel very secure taking my car to Johns shop knowing that my car will get Johns expert attention to detail.