GJ
Greg J.
Acura TL
03/17/2016
Fast, Accurate Service
When my car wouldn't start, I had it towed to them and they were able to quickly diagnose the problem, communicate the problem and fix the problem. Something else I liked is that they didn't suggest a bunch of other repairs that weren't needed at the time that would have made it more expensive. They just focused on what I hired them for. Nice job!!

Jose C.
Subaru Legacy
03/17/2016 Category: Service
Jose said the service at the business was pretty good.

AK
ASHLEY K.
Aurora, CO
MINI Cooper
03/16/2016
Oil change disaster
It took nearly an hour and a half to get my oil changed on a Monday and by Wednesday all the oil had leaked out of my car because the tech forgot to put the plug back in. My garage floor is now stained, I could have ruined my car by driving it unknowingly leaking oil and then I had to go get another oil change and wait another 45 mins. I don't live close to the shop so with the traffic it takes me forever to get home. Also when the tech "reset" the dash notifications to tell me when my next oil change should be it was set to 3/2018 and he cleared my odometer of current gas mileage....I was told that the next oil change date would be corrected and it wasn't. I haven't ever had a bad experience here until last week, I am understanding to the fact that mistakes happen and nobody is perfect but these things all adding up in my head will definitely make me think twice before coming back.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/16/2016

Ashley, We are so sorry about the oil leak from a defective drain plug gasket.  Since I understand we have the leak all fixed now, we are also more than happy to have an employee go out to your house and use a combination of degreaser and a pressure washer to minimize the stain if it will help.  Please let Elise know if there is a date and time to get this taken care of.
Regards,
Al Anderson

DEBRA W.
Chevrolet Prizm
03/13/2016
Friendly employees; lovely dog.
Everyone at this place is incredibly kind and helpful. They are quick and efficient, and very sensitive about cost.

CA
Chase A.
03/12/2016
Terrific service and knowledgeable staff
Was able to get my car in quickly, fixed right the first time and out the door. I'll be back next week with our other car.

KW
KIM W.
Mazda 3
03/09/2016
Honest and Kind
I grew up in a small city in Iowa, and our family had one mechanic who we saw since before I was born. I never realized how blessed I was in that regard until I struck out on my own.
When I moved to Colorado, going to the mechanic turned into a terrifying event- worse than the dentist. I don't know a ton about cars, and for years I skipped from shop to shop hoping to find a place where I can trust that they aren't abusing that fact and where they treat me like the intelligent person I am.
I've finally found that in Japanese Specialists. It's obvious that they treat ALL of their customers with the same respect. It's obvious that they don't make up work to do that isn't really there.
My mechanic anxiety is gone, and my car maintenance bills are affordable.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/10/2016

Kim,  Thanks you for taking the time to write such a heartfelt review. We are blessed to have such great customers like you...

KW
KIM W.
Mazda Protege
03/03/2016
Above & beyond
These guys are really just the best!
I don't know a ton about cars, but they always treat me with respect and take the time to explain things to me in as much detail as I ask. I feel totally confident in both their skill and integrity. Plus, they're just nice.
The last time I came in for a simple oil change, they noticed that my car key was cracking, so they went to the nearest hardware store, made me a new copy, and never asked for any payment for the new key!

Dustin M.
03/03/2016 Category: Service
Dustin said he had a good experience with this business. They provide good customer service and offer fair prices.

JO
JOSH O.
Infiniti G35
Jordan has been great
a+ customer service from the front desk

LC
Lindsay C.
phenomenal mechanics, friendly service
Those guys are great over there. Always very helpful and very friendly. Not to mention the fact that the mechanics are awesome. I would definitely recommend this place to anybody that is in need of service on their car

KD
Katie D.
Englewood, CO
Infiniti FX35
03/01/2016
Always quick and reliable!
I've been taking my vehicle to Japanese Specialist for years and never had an issue. Always honest fair quick and reliable!

Stephanie C.
Nissan Sentra
02/29/2016
Friendly and honest
The Japanese Specialists were friendly and gave me an honest review of repairs. I was given all the options and told the severity of each issue. My cost for repairs was 66% less than the dealer estimate.

CHERESE S.
Nissan Quest
02/23/2016
fast and friendly
Great customer service, and reasonable prices.

LW
Lucia W.
Englewood, CO
02/21/2016
Great!
It was all great.

Steve H.
02/21/2016
on time, friendly and thourough
good