JULIA F.
Nissan Sentra
09/16/2020
Hands down the best
Absolutely LOVE this shop!!!! They’re all have amazing customer service, won’t treat you like you’re stupid for not understanding, and have absolutely the best pricing around. 1000% recommend!!!

DOUGLAS C.
09/15/2020
The service

RL
RANDY L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/06/2020
They are a knowledgeable crew when it comes to auto repair, and fair price.
Excellent service!

Lance B.
09/01/2020
Always do great!
I like the follow up calls to keep me informed as well as the automated system informing of appt times and when the vehicle repair is completed including total charges.

08/31/2020
Honest and capable mechanics!
Winters auto has great ownership and employees. Everyone has great customer service and I’ve always felt I’m in capable hands.

JAMIE L.
08/25/2020
2018 highlander
First time at winters after its free oil changes expired at 25k.
Of course, they rotated tires and check brake pads. The crankcase in the rear has a leak, a small one, but Toyota will do the warranty work. Ryan said it would be ready at 10:00, and he called then to drop it off to me. Real service. Quality parts and fluids. Nice people. That’s how it’s always been at Winters Auto.

Mercury Sable
08/24/2020
Consistently great
My family has been coming here for years and have always been impressed with them. Super fast and always very thorough with their evaluations. I have an old car that needs repairs pretty regularly, and they always fix the entirety of the problem and leave my car running perfectly.

PP
POLLY P.
08/20/2020
Called to give me prices.
Ordered tires before I came in so the tires would be there that day. Called to let me know about something else and gave me a quote.
They stayed true to the pricing.
Everything was great.

DAVE L.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/20/2020
Excellent service, and a good price for an AC recharge.
Excellent service, and a good price for an AC recharge.

SHELBY C.
Kia Sedona
08/17/2020
Above and beyond
I took my van in to get a second opinion, it’s making some jacked up noise! The guys at winters had it all day and worked on it all day trying to diagnose the problem. Although they didn’t find it and I need to take it in to Kia, they still did everything they could.. worked on it for 6+ hours and didn’t charge me a thing. From a single mom that’s struggling to get by.. THANK YOU

SA
SHARON A.
08/17/2020
Good service, reasonable rared
I have had very good service with this business. Appointments are available promptly and I get same day service work. Thank you for the good customer service.

CARRIE M.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/12/2020
Honest and reasonable pricing
We have had all our cars and trucks serviced here. Always great service at reasonable prices. Highly recommend them.

JAMES P.
08/05/2020
Upfront and accurate
Very straightforward, identify the work to be done, do it, then things work. No problems and everything as described.

Lincoln MKZ
08/05/2020
Winters Automotive Electrical headlight Repairs
Friendly, Quality work, honest and efficient.

JOHN L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/29/2020
The only place that I let work on my trucks
Excellent and timely service as always. Been going there for a decade. Never a bad experience.