KARL B.
Encino, CA
Honest and Trustworthy
Automotive Instincts is a place you can trust to be fair and honest with all your repairs. I have been taking my cars here for over 20 years and have always been taking care of.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/11/2018

Hi Karl, Thanks so much for all the years and trusting us to take care of all your cars. It means a lot to us!

RL
ROB L.
Sylmar, CA
Honda
Great people, great service
Automotive Instincts is why I only have a Honda and Toyota!
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you guy's so much! You're just the Best!

PT
PETE T.
Los Angeles, CA
The best shop
They are very professional and prompt with their repairs. The charge a fair price.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much Pete! Those are true words we try very hard to live up to. We really appreciate the 5 star review.

DOUG S.
North Hills, CA
12/11/2018
Every thing is done extremely well.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much Doug! We really appreciate the great review.

VD
VINCENT D.
Newport Beach, CA
Honest & Excellent
Honest and Friendly Staff. Excellent Customer Service. Detailed Explanations.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/11/2018

Hi Vincent, Thank you so much for the great review! It's make my day to see reviews like this!

MF
MICHELE F.
Acura RDX
12/10/2018
Awesome
Always great service!
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much Michele! We really appreciate your kind words!

CHI S.
Los Angeles, CA
12/07/2018
Honest service!!
Friendly service
Honest!!
Accommodating
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We appreciate your kind words.

SF
Steve F.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he's always happy with what the staff do for him.

Thank you Steve!

Van Nuys, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
12/05/2018
They really know and values the customers.
They really care about the customers.
Explains what is needed and what’s the time frame to get it done. They get you out as fast as possible.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much for a great review!

CR
CATHERINE R.
Van Nuys, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
12/02/2018
I wouldn't take my Honda anywhere else.
Automotive Instincts is the main reason I chose to buy a Honda. I could have bought most any make, but finding a shop that is honest, competent, and fair is difficult. Maintenance and repairs are no longer thinning my wallet. Plus, I can wait in the comfortable lobby sipping complimentary coffee while the work is done. The staff makes people feel welcome, and they are very accommodating. When my car needed new wiper inserts, the shop did not have the part. Instead of making me come back another time or day, they went out of their way to get the part from the local Honda dealer while my car was being serviced. I appreciate and value this kind of service.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you Catherine! We really appreciate your trust in us!

Acura TSX
12/02/2018
Did what I asked, but....
The service recommendations seemed to be designed more to generate business for the service department, than what the car really needs at present. They're OK, but this is the reason I checked "no" below.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/11/2018

We try hard to look over each car carfully and inform our customers what the car needs now and in the future. No hard sell. I'm so sorry to hear you feel this way. It's not how we do business here!

Ray M.
Sunland, CA
11/22/2018
service, quality and personal relationship
I have been a very satisfied customer of Automotive Instincts since 1986. They have always provided excellent service and a positive & friendly atmosphere.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you Ray! I really appreciate your loyalty to our shop for so many years! It's always a pleasure to see you!

ROSEMARIE G.
Reseda, CA
11/22/2018
Great service.
As expected all went well. They were able to order the parts I needed in a very short time. Called me when they came in and I was in and out within an hour. Staff is very friendly and and helpful. Waiting area is always very clean and the coffee is great!
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you so much Rosemarie! Your review made my day!

ROB R.
Toyota Avalon
11/20/2018
Service was great, but Al's stories are priceless.
Always a pleasure, with great service.

I agree Rob. He never runs out of stories! lol
Thank you so much for the great review!

RA
ROBERT A.
11/19/2018
Repair of 2004 Honda Accord V6
The shop has itemized the list of items requiring repair on prior visit. We coordinate repair strategies to control cost. For example, one item to replace was the timing belt. So we discussed that they also look at parts that can be viewed and assessed for possible repair or replacement such as the water pump.
The shop evaluates the entire car and conveys of items that may need work in the future.
They are upfront with their diagnosis including safety issues and repair cost.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you so much Robert. I really appreciate your kind words of how we do business.

John H.
Winnetka, CA
11/17/2018 Category: Service
John said this business is great.

Thank you John!

BR
BART R.
11/13/2018
Great reprutation for satisfied customers with no hassle.
Walked in on a Monday morning and they were able to fit me in. Very happy with the service on several cars in the past few years. I have recently recommended A.I. to my sister in law and she was impressed as well.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you so much Bart. We really appreciate the great review as well as the recommedation to your sister. It means a lot to us!

Thanks again,

STEVE B.
Valencia, CA
Lexus LS 430
11/13/2018
Trusted
Trusted because the work is done as promised, on time and properly priced. I never worry that I’m going to have to do work done that isn’t needed. I trust the staff and appreciate the business very much.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you so much Steve! You're simply the Best!

Thanks again,

ES
ELIZABETH S.
11/12/2018
I highly recommend Automotive Instincts. Always great service and a wonderful team!
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you Elizabeth! We try our best to make everyone happy. It's so nice to see it in a review. Al , Edwin & I really appreciate your kind words.

DARREN R.
11/09/2018
Great
Thanks for the service.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you Darren! I appreciate the great review.