Jim B.
08/24/2017
Nice and easy
Autosmith is great. They are always very friendly and are customer centric. I enjoy talking to both Jamie and Darren. The loaner car program is very helpful. From the scheduling of the work until the work is complete, the process is very easy. I feel they truly care about providing excellent service to their customer base. Highly recommend them.

BC
Bill C.
Subaru Legacy
08/17/2017
72K Subaru
Just an oil change, with a complimentary safety check. Watching brake pads with accurate measurements. Excellent work!

NS
Naomi S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
08/17/2017
Expert workmanship and very helpful and honest
Jamie and Darren have been a great resource for repairs and advice I can trust. Highly recommend!

Kathy M.
08/16/2017
Excellent service, good prices.
Very fair and honest.

Mike M.
08/08/2017
Oil Change and Repair
Autosmith was great about getting me in quickly and taking car of the repairs I needed. Jaime was great about checking in and making sure the price of the work was approved before the work was done. Autosmith is Ann honest company that places customer satisfaction above recommending unnecessary repairs.

JO
Jenny O.
08/07/2017
I so appreciated the help you gave me when my oil filter had not been properly replaced and I was leaking oil. I took your receipt to Walmart, and after about 45 minutes of flipping back and forth between supervisors, they refunded my $30. I won't be going back to them, I'll be returning to Autosmith. I've already told two of my friends about how impressed I was with my Autosmith experience, and I've posted on my Facebook, too. Really impressed with your loaner car, plans for bikes, and support of other small businesses. Thank you for your help, an~ Jenny Owend your perspective on doing business in Colorado Springs.

HY
Heidi Y.
Nissan Versa
08/07/2017 Category: Service
Heidi said the customer service was good and the job was done right.

Mike M.
Buick Regal
07/28/2017
They've got my back!
As always, I can trust the advice and depend on the work of Autosmith. Excellent service and they find ways to save my auto maintenance costs.

AT
Amy T.
Chevrolet Colorado
07/28/2017
Excellent work done at a fair price
I brought my daughter truck in for oil change and some diagnostic. Darren was very thorough on what needed to be done. Together we prioritized the needed repairs and they were carried out. Truck run great, very happy with the work.

Lacey B.
Toyota Tundra
07/26/2017
The staff and service
I felt much better having my truck worked on at Autosmith. The honesty and integrity put me at ease. Thank you so much for an amazing experience!

GS
Geri S.
Lincoln MKX
07/23/2017 Category: Service
Geri said she trusts the employees.

Mike P.
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
07/20/2017 Category: Service
Mike said this business does a good job.

NS
Naomi S.
Subaru Impreza
07/14/2017
Excellent diagnosis and Honest advice
Darren and Jamie at Autosmith provided clear advice regarding my car. I trust them to recommend what is truly needed and their follow-through is great.

Chris S.
Denver, CO
Ford Pickup Heritage
07/08/2017 Category: Service
Chris said the owners of business are honest and awesome. He said they are great.

RL
Rachel L.
Saturn Vue
07/06/2017
Best experience I've ever had at a repair shop
Jamie and her staff were welcoming and friendly from start to finish with my repair. They clearly explained the problem and worked with my old shop to claim a warranty on a previously installed part. I'll be returning for all of my future servicing needs!