TP
Tara P.
Saturn Vue
09/03/2015
Super Service
Had my 100,000 maintenance on my car. Quick in and out and even had a loaner car to run errands.

John B.
Palmer Lake, CO
08/30/2015
Confident in honesty
Very satisfied. Appreciate loaner while work being done on my car.

Don B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
08/28/2015
Attention to detail and friendly service.
Darin has always gone the extra mile to make my vehicles' service the best. I've been coming to Autosmith since it opened. The service just gets better and better.

Rosemary M.
Buick Century
08/27/2015 Category: Service
Rosemary said the business did a good job and they are very nice.

TJ
Todd J.
Colorado
Chevrolet Suburban
08/27/2015 Category: Service
Todd said they were quick and the price was fair. They did a good job.

DJ
Darlene J.
Lincoln Town Car
08/27/2015 Category: Service
Darlene chose not evaluate her overall experience but said she is pleased with the work and attitude of this business.

Marla G.
Cadillac DTS
08/27/2015 Category: Service
Marla said the business answered all of her questions and took care of what she needed. They were pretty fair.

ZM
Zack M.
Subaru Legacy
08/21/2015
They take great care of you and your car
I have always been impressed by the service at Autosmith. They go above and beyond to take care of your car repairs and to help. I have two small kids, and they are always willing to get me in when I need an oil change, or let me know about problems before they become huge. They also let me borrow a car when mine needed extensive repair. I cannot say enough about the quality work they do, and how you can't trust the services they provide. 5/5!

Katie,

It is always a wonderful day when you come in with your sweet boys!  We understand how hectic life can be with two small children so we try our hardest to give you the peace of mind that you are well taken care of and if you need to run an errand, have a car waiting for you.

TF
Tammie F.
08/20/2015
Autosmith Rocks
I have been taking my vehicles to Autosmith for about 10 years. They've always provided great service. The guys are open and honest with any work that needs to be done and they treat me with respect. I recommend Autosmith to anyone who needs a mechanic.

Tammie,

Thank you for your continued trust in Autosmith.  We work really hard to earn all of our customer's trust by answering any questions with respect.

Matthew S.
Volvo 850
08/19/2015 Category: Service
Matthew said everything was done well and quickly with this business.

DF
Dennis F.
Honda Ridgeline
08/14/2015
First Rate Service
Darrin and Jamie are the very definition of superb customer service! They are personal, keep the customer in the loop and get the job done right. As an Autosmith customer for at least five years, I've no better business relationship in Colorado Springs.

D. Farrell

Dennis,

While we try to provide every customer exceptional service, nothing feels better than to hear that our hard work is not only  appreciated, but shared with our other customers.  Thank you again!

PP
Patti P.
Toyota Sequoia
08/13/2015
Friendly, courteous, honest
Great to work with! Love the fact they do have a loaner vehicle available!

Patti,

It was our pleasure to service your Toyota and look forward to seeing you again!

FV
FIDELIS V.
Saturn Vue
08/11/2015
Very friendly, personable, reliable and trusting
I trust my car with them. They will never steer you wrong. You can depend on them to do the job right. Thank you.

KATHY B.
08/07/2015
The Best
great service, great people

JI
John I.
08/04/2015
Dependable and reasonably priced
Great communication on what work is being done, what issues were found.
Very customer-centric, they take the time to listen to what you want done and anything you want checked.

The loaner vehicles are a great convenience and the usage charge is reasonable. This really makes it convenient for drop-off work.

Janet B.
07/31/2015
Honest & Fair

Rosemary C.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
07/28/2015
service you asked for
you know you're getting the service you asked for

DK
Denise K.
Volkswagen Jetta
07/28/2015 Category: Service
Denise said this business is good.

Mike M.
Infiniti FX35
07/24/2015
Honesty and experience.
I can rely on the advice I receive. I have never been pressured to get service, but receive reliable advice. A few times I was told I should wait longer to receive a particular service. I trust Autosmith for honest, expert advice, as well as top-notch maintenance for my vehicles.

RL
Rob L.
Manitou Springs, CO
Pontiac Vibe
07/23/2015
Exactly what I look for in a mechanic
I had been taking my car in to a local dealership for routine maintenance. They always wanted me to put $1000+ into repairs every visit. I know. I get it, the car has almost 200k. There are lots if things I could do, and the car might last another 100k+. Darren was straight forward with me. Before he gets into the details he asks me how much longer I plan to drive the car (not much) and how many miles I'm putting on the car in a year (quite a few). So he recommends a few things that I should consider in order to keep it going that long. He gets it done that day and I'm not spending more on the car than what the car is worth. Goodbye dealer. Hello Autosmith!