FV
FIDELIS V.
Saturn Vue
11/19/2015
The Best service
efficient and dependable and trust worthy. love,-love- love

Meg D.
Toyota Sequoia
11/18/2015
Quick response was GREATLY appreciated!
I called Autosmith on Monday morning to see if they could get my 2002 Sequoia in THAT day to switch out my all-season tires for my snow tires, since I have to drive to Cascade for work and my office driveway is steep and winding. The snow came in on Monday night, and my truck all set. I was the only one who made it up the driveway! Thanks again, Autosmith!

Meg,

It was our pleasure to get you in to switch out your tires.  We are so glad to hear they helped you get to work safely.

Matt R.
Manitou Springs, CO
11/11/2015
Honesty!
Great service. Very knowledgeable!

Brittany M.
Ford Econoline
11/11/2015
Amazing Customer Service!
The level of customer service we receive when we take our vehicles to Autosmith is exceptional! Everyone who works there is so friendly and knowledgeable that we recommend Autosmith to all our friends and family.
Jamie D., CEO from Autosmith responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you Britt for the wonderful review and for sharing us on Google!

David D.
11/06/2015
Outstanding Service
We are new to town and could not be more pleased with the service we have received from Autosmith. We took our Ford vehicles to the local dealer and were totally taken advantage of. Out of desperation we decided to try Autosmith based on other reviews. What a pleasant surprise. Autosmith has become our default choice for all of our car maintenance and repairs.
Jamie D., CEO from Autosmith responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you David for the review.  It was wonderful to meet both you and your wife and we hope to see you soon.

DK
Doug K.
11/06/2015
Brought old Jeep Cherokee in for more major repairs. Learned what problems and potential costs were, and helped me determine to sell the Cherokee rather than keep putting my kind of miles into it.
Candid, technical assessment of problem. Good diagnostics.

Doug,

It was our pleasure to take a look at your Cherokee for you and give you an accurate assessment so you could make the decision whether or not to keep it.  Also, thanks for sharing your review on Facebook!

ZM
Zack M.
Subaru Legacy
11/03/2015
As Always...
The service was fantastic. I can never say enough about this company. They are honest, their work is good, and I continue to use them. I also recommend them to all my family and friends. Once, to a random person at the grocery store. :)

PH
PATTY H.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/24/2015
Always First Class
Been using Autosmith since they day we moved to the Springs in 2007; if only we could go to 6 Stars. Had a last minute inspection I needed done for a car my daughter wanted to buy, they stayed open just to make sure we weren't getting a lemon and layers out the cost for the basic maintenance that needed to be done. They have never oversold and will always tell you if it's a necessary repair, preventable maintenance, or a nice to have.
Jamie D., CEO from Autosmith responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you for the wonderful review!  We always try to go above and beyond for our customers.  We were happy to be available to take a look at your daughter's car.  Hope she is enjoying it!

Joe M.
10/24/2015
Thanks so much for the great service. I would defiantly recommend Autosmith to anyone...

Dave S.
Pueblo, CO
Kia Sedona
10/24/2015 Category: Service
Dave said the employees at this business are very thorough and explain things. Their pricing is very fair and he thinks they are very honest. He would absolutely recommend them for service.
Jamie D., CEO from Autosmith responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you Dave for the review and assessment of Autosmith.  We always want to provide fair pricing combined with honest work.

KZ
Karen Z.
Ford Expedition
10/22/2015 Category: Service
Karen said they were very approachable. They explained everything to her.

John B.
Woodland Park, CO
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/21/2015 Category: Service
John said this business does really good work, They do not give him the runaround. They also provide loaner vehicles if he needs one.

TH
Tala H.
10/16/2015
Good, honest people
After first taking my Escape there 3 years ago, I knew Autosmith was a different kind of shop than I was used to. Darren and Jamie, the owner-operators, take the time to actually talk to you and really inform you about your car. They never push unnecessary repairs or services or blindside you with a bill higher than you were expecting. I will never take any of my cars anywhere else.

JANICE S.

Tara P.
Saturn Vue
10/05/2015
Excellent timely service
Had my 2nd half of 100K checkup service. Glad I was able to break it into 2 services to help with cost. Got a loaner can and had my car back within 3 hours!