Jason M.
Chevrolet Lumina
02/27/2020
Honest, friendly service!
Told me exactly what was wrong and why, told me the price before hand. Vehicle was not worth fixing and gave me an honest deal. Will do business with again.

Donald B.
Porsche Boxster
02/26/2020
Great!
Did an amazing job with my vehicle. Thank you

CF
Connie F.
02/26/2020
Precision diagnostics...fast efficient service
I have finally found a business rhat I.trust with my vehicle. Fast, friendly, and trust worthy. Very dependable

Margie C.
Chrysler 300
02/25/2020
They treat you with respect.
I have been taking both of my vehicles to Barney for 20+ years. I trust his service. He has never recommended something i didn't need. He's even fixed a few mistakes from previous mechanics. He explains each situation fully, so i know what he's doing & why. If its a service that he doesnt provide, he gives very good recommendations. They know your name & treat you like a dear friend, or family. & you know when Barney shows you his latest "vintage car"& asks you what you think. Well, that's just it.

Joel L.
02/25/2020
Great service. Great price.
Barney’s our new brake pads and rotors on my Jeep. Super fast turn around and great price. Saved me time and money!

NC
Nathalie C.
Kia Sportage
02/25/2020
Service! Service! & Service!
Barney's takes care of you like you're family.

RK
Roy K.
Panhandle, TX
Service work
Prompt service and honesty they do quality work.

J.D. P.
Kia Borrego
Quick and great service
Good service and location

Burton M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
The people
When you bring your vehicle in for service they get to right away.

GM
Gerri M.
02/21/2020
Excellent fast service
As always so helpful. Nothing is a problem. And
Jennifer is so efficient.

Derek G.
02/21/2020
New problems
I took my truck in for an electrical problem. Now I have a transmission leak????

All in all good. But seems like I always have new problems when I leave.

02/20/2020
Fast service

CD
Carolyn D.
02/19/2020
Get r done.
I needed an oil change and inspection. They were quick and efficient and friendly.

Rick G.
Lincoln Navigator
02/18/2020
R Goss
Very friendly the staff is very courteous and they are very prompt. A great place to go for any kind of vehicle service.

Mandie B.
GMC Yukon
02/17/2020
Amazing people and business!!
Barney’s did a great job on my new tires and alignment. Small town business that genuinely cares about things being done correctly. Highly recommended!!!