Michael B.
01/06/2015
Estimate was to high/secretary was pleasant
I had you guys give me an estimate on both front and rear brake pads with resurfacing rotors. You guys quoted $440 while in the mean time I called 3 competitors (Midas $157,mienikee 163, carlsons $160 )and every one of them is $150-160 per axle and that includes resurfacing . If it only requires pads they will deduct accordingly. I was trying to give you guys some business since you guys are close by but can drive 3 miles to save $100 , what would you guys do?
Carlsons automotive is where I will be going and have been a customer there for 10 years just trying to change, not due to prices or service , but just because you guys are new to the neighborhood . Thanks again I might try again in the future ??
Barney B. from Barney's Auto Service responded on 01/07/2015

Michael,
Just wanted to thank you for bringing in your vehicle for brake inspection.  We do always prefer to visually inspect vehicles before quoting prices, because there are so many variables.   As you know, there are several things to consider in comparing prices, including quality of parts and the warranty and customer service you will receive.  Our ASE certified technicians take care of our customers like family and friends, using the best parts available with a lifetime warranty and 2 year warranty on labor on almost all of our repairs.  We attribute our business longevity (over 30 years) to God's blessings, to honesty, safety, and hard work for our customers.
Have a blessed New Year,
Barney

WM
Wayne M.
GMC Canyon
01/03/2015
Outstanding Service
This is my first experience with ya'll. I took my pickup to the dealer for a leak. They couldn't find it. Ya'll did within a very short time after dropping off my truck. You also told me my battery was about to self destruct. I checked my Service history and you had checked a couple things I forgot to ask to have checked. I really appreciate the service and I will be back when I need service on either one of my vehicles!!

Ron S.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/03/2015 Category: Service
Ron said Barney is very honest. He respects him and he has known him for three years. He takes good care of him and his vehicle.

BJ
Brian J.
01/01/2015
great local company!
They always do what they say they will.and on time. How much better can it get?

Margie C.
Chevrolet Silverado
12/31/2014
Barney's is fair, friendly(like family) honest & courteous.
I can always depend on Barney to have me ready in the same day & always sees that I have transportation to & from the shop.

Joyce C.
12/29/2014
They care about their customers
Service to car was quick, but transportation for me back to the shop to pick up my car was substandard on this particular day.

BC
Barbara C.
12/24/2014 Category: Service
Barbara said this business is excellent and she is very pleased with them.

GM
George M.
12/24/2014 Category: Service
George said this business did a good job. They changed a belt for him and now after he turns on the vehicle, the belts are squealing. He said he was happy with the work they did. The staff was nice and the work was done quickly.

GE
Gary E.
12/21/2014
New front end suspension
Great service, timely finish. Our family counts on Barney's and wouldn't trust anyone else with our vehicles. Honest and fair.

NC
Nicholas C.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/21/2014
The service and professionalism of the staff make all the difference.

DJ
Dale J.
Ford Expedition
12/17/2014 Category: Service
Dale said this business always provides good service. He is a regular customer.

Bea B.
Clayton, NM
Kia Sedona
12/13/2014 Category: Service
Bea said the business provides good service and she has no complaints.

SE
Susan E.
Ford Thunderbird
12/13/2014 Category: Service
Susan said her vehicle is running fine but it needs a tune up.

TH
Terri H.
12/09/2014
Great Service: Honest
Went in to have a "service" light checked out. They informed me that the part would have to be order and the car could continue to be driven until the part arrived. Since it was Friday and we needed the vehicle over the weekend. We picked it up and returned it on Monday morning. Received a call 11:30 AM that it was ready! Great service!

LK
Liz K.
12/07/2014
Friendliness and honesty
I was very pleased with the service even if they could not repair my car. I thank them for being honest with me. That is a rarity in the service business