Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jennifer S.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Had a quick turn around with a recall on my car.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you very much for the great survey! Have a wonderful week!

LL
Linda L.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Almost perfect
The experience was outstanding, but they did not reset the car counter for sevice reminder.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for letting us know about this encounter. We really appreciate you!

AJ
Angela J.
09/04/2019 Category: Service
I always have a good service experience at Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai. I received quick scheduling and prompt attention the day of my appointment. The waiting areas are always clean and comfortable and staff is nice. It was a little early for me to enjoy the freshly popped popcorn but it's a nice treat.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We really appreciate you and enj o.j y seeing you

SF
Sharron F.
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Did was was promised
I was a former customer of Napleton Hyundai and they had terrible customer service. Always behind and long wait times and never bothered to contact their customers.
My Mom just loved Bob Rohrman and so I switched.
Friendly and great service!!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We would love to have you to have our place as your new home! Thank you!

08/29/2019 Category: Service
Service has gone down
Poor quality
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. This matter was discussed  yesterday with you in debth and we have went over the history of the vehicle. If you would like to discuss this further while we have all repair orders printed you are more than welcome to do so as we want to explain certain repairs or answer any questions that you may have

Dawn W.
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Wendel
Great customer care
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We love seeing you!

Scott H.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Dpt In Town
There's a reason I pay a little extra and drive a little further to have simple things like oil changes done at Rohrmans. Service Department will get things done right, and when I was in recently let me know about a recall they were able to take care of fixing while I waited I wouldn't have known about otherwise. Great bunch of guys and gals, and best in town.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you so much for being an amazing customer! You are wonderful! Thank you for staying with us for all these years.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Courteous Staff
Friendly staff and thorough service. Pleasant waiting area.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for the great survey!!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Done fast and well
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you for the great survey!!

James M.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Service Manager Eva Moss Gilreath is very nice and knowledgeable
I was satisfied with the service but I did not get my complementary oil and filter change
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We saw that you did not purchase the car from this location but from another Hyundai dealer. The pre write that was signed stated  to complete campaign. This hyundai dealer only gives first oil changes to vehicles that are purchased at our location. We want to thank youbfor coming and and your kind words!

KO
Kevin O.
Greenwood, IN
Awesome service
Loved the whole experience. No one wants to be without their car, but they made it so painless and took care of me. They were so quick and honest.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for the great survey!! We really appreciate you!

Jannell F.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Best Service
Great day getting my Sante Fe services!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thank youbfor the wonderful survey!!

Attention to detail, courtesy
You do an excellent job, but charge too much for the services provided.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thank youbfor taking the time to fill out the survey!

Robin M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Left a little to be desired
I was surprised that I wasn’t talked to a little more and given a description of what to expect, where to go etc. also wish they would have washed my entire car.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thank youbfor letting us know that your service was less than satisfactory. We would have happy to remove any sticker and perform a car wash for you.

April
Lovely service
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We hope next visit we can earn the 5th star!

KN
Karen N.
Muncie, IN
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Awful
This place is awful!!!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

We apologioze that your visit was not satisfactory. Thank you for the feedback as we value your opnion.

Linda S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and friendly service, took no more than an hour to fix a nail in my tire.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you so much for the great survey! We apprecaite you!

KA
Kevin A.
New Palestine, IN
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Had to have some warraty work done and the people at Bob Rohrman Indy Huyndai were great. Let me know what they were doing and offered advice for future service visits.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you for the nice survey!

James P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/05/2019 Category: Service
E
E
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for the great survey!!!

VM
Vivian M.
Fishers, IN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/04/2019 Category: Service
They did a good job servicing my car
Good people, good service, and a very good dealership.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate the kind words.