Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service ,
Good people
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We appreciate you!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Brakes finally fixed
I had the front brakes replaced and the brake fluid changed. The brakes have always been mushy and soft like there was air in them since the car was new. Now it is like having power brakes, the brake pedal is firm and does not settle the longer the brakes are on. This has been a problem since the car was new and I did take it in once to have them checked.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the survey! We really appreciate you!

NG
Norman G.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Setvice
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank You for the wonderful survey!! We enjoy seeing you and wifey every time!!

Judith T.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/06/2019 Category: Service
My go to person is Eva Gilreath, she treats me like family. she listens to me, she takes an interest in me. She is always kind and friendly. I love having her as my go to person, she is professional and always willing to help with any problem that I have.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you so much for being my family! You are the PERFECT customer. We appreciate your loyalty and how amazing you are. Thank you for making me feel special.

Greenwood, IN
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Good Service
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for being amazing!!!

BF
Barbara F.
Greenfield, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2019 Category: Service
👍👍
Friendliness, service, waiting area
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We hope we can earn 5 stars next visit. Thank you for being a great customer!

RP
Richard P.
2012 Hyundai Azera
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Place to take your vehicle
People are pleasant and knowledgeable clean work place
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for the kind words!!!

Caroline H.
Fairland, IN
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service. Treats the customer with respect.
Outstanding service as always. 😀
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank You fo the wonderful and dkind words. We always appreicate you!

LH
Luvenia H.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Everything I asked to be done was completed.
The young lady in the service area definitely has the right personality for this type of work. Myself and other customers in the waiting room discussed how professional she handles customers, compared to some of the other workers.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thasnk You for the wonderful kind words. I really apprecaite that! It means so much as I hope you guys have a great time while waiting for your veicles to be completed. !

CR
Charles R.
Mc Cordsville, IN
Always on time!
They are ready for you to arrive, paper work ready. I travel and come in on the way home and this is important to me. No extra waiting!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank You for the kind survey! we hope we always service you in the time frame that you see fit. Thank You for being an amazizng customer!

Greenwood, IN
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2019 Category: Service
terrible customer service
I had a scheduled appointment first thing in the morning. I came for my appointment early. Ira the service manager immediately snapped at me and asked "You do realize we are short on technicians so you will be here for a while." I was planning on waiting for my car so I had no choice but to wait. Kyle the other manager came by after waiting for an hour to tell me what additional things needed to be done to by car. I agreed to the services and he said that would take "a couple hours." I anticipated I would be there around 3 hours total so that was fine. Two hours came and went. After around 3 hours Kyle appeared again and said the were getting the coolant to a certain temperature to test it so it "should not be much longer." Another hour and a half passes. I decide to try to get an update. Kyle is no where to be found. I ask Ira if he can check on the status of my car. He goes to check and comes back to tell me the technician is testing the coolant temperature. I told him they were supposed to be doing that two hours ago. He just said "I told you it would be a wait. It will be at least another hour." Another hour passes. Kyle was still no where to be found. I finally go to the service desk again. I see my car sitting in the garage. I honestly think if I had not gone to check on my car again I never would have been told it was done. After 8 hours of waiting I was finally able to leave. I completely understand they were short handed but for someone who had an appointment and for the work that needed to be done it should not take 8 hours. And no one even apologized for the wait or lack of communication. I drive over 30 minutes because this was the dealership I bought my car from. The service department used to great. Over the past couple of years the customer service has been terrible. Ira used to be never nice but now he is always rude every time I do in there. I have learned my lesson and will not go back to the service department again.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

We sincerely apologize for the less than satisfactory visit with our department. We would hate to hear of losing such a valuable customer. The lack of communication is unacceptable and will be addressed with all parties involved.  So very sorry that this occurred.

Acton, IN
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Staff was courteous and friendly.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey we appreciate all feedback.

Lawrence, IN
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for the great survey!!! We hope we can earn the 5th star next visit!! Thank you for being a great customer !

Michael C.
Arlington, IN
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Service is good
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for the awesome survey!! We appreciate you so very much!

Deborah M.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Everyone is professional, friendly and thorough. Service is timely by appointment and work to be done. We purchased our Santa Fe SUV at this dealership with a free car wash any time for as long as we own the car as part of our purchase agreement. The last to winters the car wash has been closed for repairs all winter long. Coincidence...I don't think so. That is my only complaint.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to full out the survey. The car wash is a wonderful thing to have and we would always be glad to wash your car. The car wash is 20 years old and some times malfunctions and can not with stand as many awesome customers as we have. It freezes. There def. Has been 2 issues where the car was was down for 3 weeks, we agree that is frustrating. We do try our best to get it fixed asap .Have a great weekend

CP
Christina P.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Excellent service as usual from Ira and Eva!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/11/2019

Thank you so much!!! You guys are awesome!!!

Seth H.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
I came in for a free pill change and had my tires rotated for a great price. The gentleman who sold me my 2018 Elantra GT came over and spoke with me. This is always a great feeling as many dealerships forget who you are after a sale. I will continue to come to my dealer for all my cars needs
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Thank You for the wonderful survey!! We really appreciate you!

Zionsville, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service. I got oil an change done and also used their shuttle for drop off and pick up from work while my car was being serviced.

Everyone I interacted with was great.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful survey!! We really appreciate you!

Ryan B.
Greenfield, IN
05/04/2019
Courteous to the End
Bob Pavia, treated us with a personal and friendly service that seems hard to find recently. He adjusted his response and terms based on our needs. If you need transparence in transaction without artificial hype...Bob is a Champion.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for the wonderful and kind words!

Jeffrey M.
New Palestine, IN
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Easy Appointment Scheduling with Quick Service
Easy to schedule an appointment for routine service which I actually did on the day of service. Less than an hour for an oil change, tire rotation and overall check.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Thank You for the great survey!! We really appreciate you:)