Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GA
Gregory A.
12/19/2018 Category: Service
The service I had done was performed very quick;y
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for the wonderful survey!!! We really appreciate you!

Douglas D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
I e njoyed the prompt attention upon entering the service department, the staff was courteous, and friendly. My vehicle was taken back as soon as I checked in for my appointment, and the service was completed in a timely manner as well.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you so very much for the kind words! We enjoyed seeing you. Please let us know if there is anything you may need. Thank you and Happy Holidays!!

Sheryl W.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Wouldn't take my Hyundai anywhere else!
Always a wonderful experience taking my car to Bob Rohrmans for services! Everyone who works there is always very pleasant and attentive. I never have to wait long, but while I wait in the clean spacious waiting area I can help myself to some fresh hot popcorn and coffee!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful survey!!!

RP
Richard P.
2012 Hyundai Azera
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Great job
People
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words!!!

EP
Erica P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/12/2018 Category: Service
As always, service was great! Mr. Johnson got me in and out with a new tire .
Thank you!!!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you so much for the great survey!!!!

12/12/2018 Category: Service
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you so much for the great survey!!! We appreciate your kind words

AH
Albert H.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Goood Service
Goood people to work with!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the great survey!!! We appreciate you!

Marsha R.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
I had a 9:00am appointment for the 15,000 mile check. I arrived at 8:45am and I was out at 10:00am. Fast friendly service Employees in the service department were very helpful. Always pleasant.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you so much!!! We really look forward to seeing you, on every visit. HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!

Julie H.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Fast, professionals, friendly
Ira, Kyle, and the rest of the Rohrman Service Department people, do a great job in keeping my Tucson on tip top condition.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for the amazing, kind words! We value you!!

PH
Patricia H.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Tire change
I had to have a new tire placed on my car and I was able to get it scheduled and replaced in a timely manner. The staff was very kind and efficient. I went through my tire care program and the tire was replaced without additional cost to me.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We are so glad you were happy with the visit!

Robert S.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
12/04/2018 Category: Service
past reps have been great
poor service rep this time!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

I'm so sorry that you did not have a great visit this time. If you would like to discuss this matter further do not hesitate to call or you let me know a good time to call you. I hate to hear this as you have always been some of  our best customers

Jerry C.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
Made an appointment online. That was very easy. Took my car in at the appointed time. The tech looked at my car right away and made recommendations. All was completed very quickly. Reasonable price.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful survey!!! We appreciate your business. Thank you for being a great customer

Michael P.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Affordable and quick
A tire on the car had some metal stuck in it, resulting in a slow leak. Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai fixed the tire, replaced wiper blades and had the car done in good time for an affordable price.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful survey!!! We appreciate you!

Michael G.
Avon, IN
2016 Hyundai Equus
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Helpful employees
Always willing to go above and beyond for there customers
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for the wonderful survey!

Jeffrey M.
New Palestine, IN
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
Had routine servicing done, oil change and filter and tire rotation. Everything was as expected. Took about 45 minutes and my granddaughter was well entertained in the playroom.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you so much for the great survey!! We are happy to hear that your granddaughter enjoyed her visit too!

Rosemarie C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/19/2018 Category: Service
customer care
Usually very accurate their estimate of time to do repairs.
very helpful in scheduling a time that fits in your schedule. Thank you Bob Rohrman service. Washington street
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the wonderful survey! It was so much fun speaking with you on the last visit.

SR
Susan R.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Good Service Team
I believe this Dealership has a highly efficient Service department team, Any maintenance and repairs necessary on the vehicle have been diagnosed correctly and fixed right 1st time in for service.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you so much for being an amazing customer!!! We enjoyed seeing you

2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Over all they did a good job.
Just need to work on communication with customers to satisfy any questions or problems they may have.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate any feedback. This was a new recall that parts were not available so the service manager had to drive to numerous locations to assist. We apologize that it took longer than expected.  On Saturdays we do just have a lube tech. Also spoke with the GM who was involved as well and assisted in purchasing 2 tires as a good will gesture. Have a great holiday. We will speak with the parties involved to work on communication with our customers

BF
Barbara F.
Greenfield, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Nice people
Service was great,
I Question why Hyundai would suggest a $300.00 dollar battery in an economy car?
That’s not right!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey. We always enjoy seeing you. The batteries are glass mat and from interstate so they are a bit pricey for the original equipment. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving

LH
Lois H.
Yorktown, IN
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Personal Care and Attention
As usual, the service is great at this dealership!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank. You. We always enjoy seeing you! You are ana amazing customer!!!