Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai

Donna L.
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Honest Service with a Smile
The service department made sure that I did not purchase any unnecessary services/items on this visit. Indy Hyundai has very comfortable waiting areas. And POP CORN!
I appreciated the text, while there, offering assistance while I waited.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you so very much for the kind words! We really appreciate you

AH
Albert H.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Good people to work with. Service area personnel a quality operation. I go to local auto repair shop for "regular stuff", but to Rohrman Hyundai because of the people, even though another dealer is 30 mins closer.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We hope that the next visit we can earn your 5th star. We hope to see you on the next visit

Donita R.
Greenfield, IN
07/30/2019 Category: Service
PM Service
Quick and easy. Was in and out within 45 minutes.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Thank youbfor the great survey! We hope we can earn 5th star on your next visit!

Joshua K.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
It's close to home
It's nice I get free service for the life of my vehicle
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

We sincerely apologize that these were not adjusted. If you are around this area we would love to correct this for you.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly, communicative, good service. Waiting area not so good.
i come back because of the convenience and the good service. However, the high chairs and tables in the waiting area are uncomfortable and substandard to other service departments I have been to.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

We apologize that the tables and chairs are high in that certain waiting area. The next visit we can direct you to our 2 other waiting areas that may be more comfortable for you. We can let the upper management know about your concern as unfortunately we do not get to decide these factors. Mostly that area is for people with lap tips and computers.

07/25/2019 Category: Service
Thorough
My car is 5 years old and Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai has taken care of me since day one
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We really appreciate you!

VF
Velma F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/17/2019 Category: Service
good service and friendly people
They seems concerned with my comfort while I was waiting for the service. That is a courtesy not always offered. The waiting area was quiet and clean.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you so very much for the kind words. We want you to feel at home as much as possible! You're an amazing customer!

VC
Victoria C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Warranty repair
Service was fast and follow-up was good.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We really appreciate you!

Anderson, IN
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/10/2019 Category: Service
nice people
Eva was very pleasant to work with.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words! We hope to see you again! Have a wonderful week!

AJ
Angela J.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Super Service
Great service visit just needed a regular oil change and some bulbs replaced. I like the popcorn machine and plenty of seating areas while you wait.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you very much for the wonderful survey! You are always welcome to help your self to all the popcorn you can eat! Have a wonderful week!

07/09/2019 Category: Service
Service and attention.
Good job!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey!!

Melissa L.
Beech Grove, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Horrible Customer Service
I will never have my car services here again!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

We are sorry that you did not have a great experience. We did inspect your previous repair order and we did not charge you for any diagnosis pertaining to the Check engine light. We can send a copy of this to you if you would like.

PS
Paul S.
Mc Cordsville, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2019 Category: Service
The service department listens to my concerns and works to address them
The service department manager and technicians are always ready and available to work listen to my concerns and address them immediately when possible. If they cannot address immediately they will explain the reason for the delay and provide a time when I can expect resolution of the problem.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/07/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey!!! We appreciate your loyalty for all of these years and enjoy seeing you!

AW
Adam W.
New Whiteland, IN
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick service appointment but not enough attention to details
I went to Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai for a routine oil change/inspection. Overall, my experience went well--it was a quick appointment and the staff were friendly and kept me in the loop before adding on any more expensive fixes or inspections. However, when I returned to my car, I noticed that they had left some trash on the floor next to my front seat. Nothing major--just the old windshield sticker reminder telling me when the next oil change should take place, as well as another small item. This was not the first time this happened, though. When I had my battery changed earlier this year, an entire jump starter was left in my back seat, which I didn't notice until I got home. I also get a free car wash every time I have my car serviced at Bob Rohrman, since I purchased my car there last year. However, the car wash this time seemed to be at the same quality of a high school sports team and not of a professional one. There was still a bird dropping stain on the top of my car when I got it back. Again, these things aren't major, and I still had a positive experience, but these are the details that separate a four and five star experience.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for the feedback on the survey.

2008 Hyundai Sonata
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Finished on time
Estimate was given and work was completed in the timeframe provided with the estimate.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/04/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey! Looking forward to seeing you on the  next visit!