Latest Review about 3 years ago

Barbra P.
FORD MUSTANG
12/26/2014 Category: Service
people
kind ness and getting car back to me as soon as they can

EG
Elizabeth G.
FORD FOCUS
12/26/2014 Category: Service
Service reps
Prompt & courteous attention. Car repairs completed quickly

James B.
the speed timeing
I would have to say everything went well and that's a good thing I was in and out in good. Time

Shayna S.
FORD FOCUS
Relieved!
I recently got a recall card for my brand new 2014 Ford Focus and brought it in since I had been feeling some shuttering while driving and they assumed me I was safe in the car and they ordered the new pieces I would need to get that taken care of. And with how often I drive my car, I really appreciate them helping me keep my car as healthy as I can and sending coupons to make it easier! Thank you Future Ford Crew!

TC
Thomas J C.
FORD MUSTANG GT
Quick service.
At my request, service manager checked on the completion status of my car. A nice touch. I was very pleased with my visit.

AA
Alberto A.
Selma, CA
fast service
i had fast service and did not need an appointment

Robert D C.
Amazing staff
I just bought a brand new 2014 F150 STX V8 supercab from Future Ford in Clovis California. I went to look at used ones, but couldn't resist the deal they gave me on a new one. Ray and Art were awesome and never pressured me into anything. They showed me the STX so I could see what the back seats looked like and fell in love. We worked out a sweet deal and while paper work was being done, they were very attentive, personable and fun to be around. Thank you guys! I love me new truck!!!!

Maria L C.
Dinuba, CA
HONDA ACCORD 2/3 DR
great customer service
Ceaser Rodriguez was great help. I greatly appreciate all of his help and advice when searching for my car.

Robert R.
FORD EXPLORER
12/23/2014 Category: Sales
Salesmen are patient and try to take care of every need
They worked with us until they found exactly what I wanted. Tony Verret is a great salesman.

MT
Mike T.
My recent service.
I was very pleased with the service I received from Future Ford. The were very courteous and knowledgeable.

GG

Shaun T J.
FORD FIESTA
12/22/2014 Category: Sales
New Car
ez buying will buy again

BW
Bryan D W.
Purchase and Service
Tremendous sales team. Albert (Salesman for life) made connections for me to be able to purchase my F150. I love it! Sales and service, first class! Thank you.

BW
Bryan D W.
First time Servie
I would like to extend my thanks to Joe (Service Writer) and Marcus (Finance Manager) for taking the time and showing such wonderful patience with me as I came to Future Ford for the very first time for service. Class and great communication are what I keep saying! My experience has been so terrific, that I am sending everyone I know to Future Ford! Thank you so much!

Blake G M.
Very helpful
Mark in the service department was extremely helpful, he's the best service guy there. He deserves a big raise!!!!