Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5rating 3.71rating 3.71

Latest Review about 2 years ago

Jeffrey T S.
happy
they just do a dang good job.

BC
Brittany C.
12/08/2014 Category: Sales
They were willing to help me figure out all of my options so I can make the best choice for me and my finances.
Service was good. My salesman needed a little bit of extra help from another, but everyone was great and willing to work with us.

Steve S.
LINCOLN NAVIGATOR
The people
The repair work was handled very professionally

HS
Henry S.
excellent service
Excellent service from start to finish. Quick, professional service.

TH
Terry H.
FORD F350 PICKUP
12/08/2014 Category: Sales
our sales rep was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful.
Mike was great. He even stayed an extra half hour after hours to go over the on board computer system in the dash board. He synched my phone, he gassed it up. Awesome assistance. I have his cell phone number and he told me to call with any questions...I will.

Raymond M C.

Trouble light
Up dated program on Fusion

John R.
12/07/2014 Category: Service
The service tech kept us up to date on what was happening with our vehicle, checked on warranty availability and ensured any service advisories or recalls were addressed. He advised us about cost of repair prior to proceeding with the repair and gave very detailed explanation of what was being done.

Nicholas O.
FORD F250 PICKUP
12/07/2014 Category: Sales
Customer awareness & service
Carlos Rodriguez understood our needs for a new F250, found the model, priced it, and delivered as promised.

CP
Christopher P.
FORD FLEX
12/07/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly staff
I have always had a great time talking to the staff members at this facility. They all are very friendly.

SA
Shant H A.
FORD FIESTA
Friendly
Always friendly and helpful.

LH
Linda L H.
North Fork, CA
12/06/2014 Category: Service
Auto Repair
Mark was very helpful and knew what he was doing.

EC
Elizabeth C.
Tollhouse, CA
12/06/2014 Category: Sales
Great experience
Customer service was the best I've received at a Dealership. Everyone was very accommodating.

TH
Terri R H.
12/06/2014 Category: Service
Quick service and attentiveness
My experience with Future Ford Service has always been good!

Mark L C.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO
12/06/2014 Category: Sales
Great price. Great service.
Found a truck I wanted, appraised my trade in and was out the door in about an hour. Easiest car buying experience I have ever had.

Adolfo S.
12/05/2014 Category: Sales
Delivered to me the best car deal I've had.
Friendly, courteous, sincere. Hard to find these qualities in car sales these days.

Shane A B.
FORD FOCUS
12/05/2014 Category: Sales
Concise, friendly and professional.
I arrived at the future Ford dealership, looking to buy my new car. I was promptly greeted by the Sales Associate Tony Verret, whom assisted me with my vehicle allowing me an extended test drive that sold me 100%. Wonderful experience, and a truly great sales team.

Darryl P.
FORD EDGE
12/05/2014 Category: Service
My service advisor did an excellent job having my out of stock parts overnighted in order to expedite my vehicle repair.

CP
Carlos P.
12/05/2014 Category: Sales
would not buy here again !
buyer beware!

Sharon S.
12/04/2014 Category: Sales
Leasing
Great experience and love Future Ford of Clovis!