Latest Review about 3 years ago

GC
Gina N C.
FORD MUSTANG
12/16/2014 Category: Sales
Jon was not pushy but patient and polite, the best salesman ever!
Hector was amazing - fast and friendly wasted no time getting paperwork done!

LC
Lawrence C.
15k service
service was complete within just over an hour on Saturday morning. thanks

WM
William M.
FORD F150 PICKUP
Quick courteous and professional
I like my vehicle being taken care of by professionals I was very pleased with the service and the conduct of the service man

AG
Annamarie G.
FORD EXPLORER
12/15/2014 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and prompt.
Dropped my car off for service and was attended right away. I was shuttled to work and back with no problems. Thanks

PG

Quick and easy.

John S.
Auberry, CA
12/15/2014 Category: Sales
I was very happy with Oscar for his professional treatment

GM
Gale M.
Awesome staff!
I know I can always trust them as they deliver as promised!!!

AD
Arthur D D.
12/15/2014 Category: Sales
New car
If not for construction, could be 5 Stars

Joseph D R.
Squaw Valley, CA
Great Service, again!!
Brought my vehicle for the usual oil change service. As always excellent service. Very little wait time. It will be even better when the new facility is ready to open. I bought the extended service plan with my vehicle so there was no charge for this service. I have to say that your vehicle service is a selling point for me personally. I feel comfortable purchasing my next vehicle from Future Ford. It is a competitive market out there, keep up the good work. Tracy you have a very good team assembled there. I very much appreciate that.

TL
Tylor L.
Clovis, CA
12/14/2014 Category: Service
don't insult my intelligence
I recently bout a 2013 ford focus its a certified pre owns and it came with 30,000 miles and I've only put 3,000 sense I bout it. I have a baby she's 4 month old and she happens to be in the car at the time. Well I was just passing future ford and was coming to a stoplight when out of the blue the car went to a abrupt stop like if I hit a brike wall. I thought I hit the car a head of me. I was wrong the dam transmission seized. Well then I put it in park while in traffic then back in drive and the check engine light comes on and I GEt the car to move so I went to feature ford and they serviced it. Now the sells men were straght annoying and they gave me an offer that was totally disrespectful!!!!

ED
Elizabeth D.
San Francisco, CA
MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS GS
12/13/2014 Category: Service
Car was quickly received by Joe (Heidi had made my appt with him). He kept me informed of the findings during service
Reasonably quick service. Comfortable waiting room.

Richard M.
FORD MUSTANG GT
Service on my mustang
Everything went according to plan. Job finished on time, call was made to me to pick up and the service was great.

DV

Vincent G.
Clovis, CA
FORD MUSTANG GT
excellent service
service tech were professional.