Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5rating 3.71rating 3.71

Latest Review about 2 years ago

GK
Gary K.
Las Vegas, NV
FORD F450 SUPER DUTY
Professional service
Very timely service and done with the utmost professionalism.

Deborah K R.
12/04/2014 Category: Service
Quick and easy oil change
I dropped my car off without an appointment for an oil change. It was ready fairly quickly. The only downside was that when I went to pick it up, they couldn't find my paperwork even though I had called to make sure it was done.

Darryl P.
12/04/2014 Category: Service
They did an excellent job replacing my my faulty air blower.

LK
Lisa M K.
FORD FUSION
12/04/2014 Category: Service
Very helpful and friendly staff and knowlegable service providers
Very helpful and friendly

Dennis S B.
FORD EXPEDITION
12/03/2014 Category: Service
Timely and Courteous Staff
Excellent customer service from the team at Future Ford. My car was in and out in the same day.

Joanna R M.
FORD FOCUS
12/03/2014 Category: Sales
Super fast and Easy!
Adam, Jose, Al,Chris, Matt, Russ were awesome! They made the process of buying a car easy and fast!

TT
Terri L T.
12/03/2014 Category: Sales
fast, friendly, no nonsense,
The team at Future Ford was great to work with and I did appreciate how they handled me and my purchase. They also had better rates on their loans & there bumper to bumper warranties

James W.
HONDA ACCORD 2/3 DR
12/03/2014 Category: Service
Staff was friendly and I received good service.
I was impressed and had a good experience. The staff were friendly and really took care of me, I received very good service. I would definitely come back again.

VC
Veronica C.
FORD FLEX
12/02/2014 Category: Service
Great Service Reps
I am always satisfied with the attention my car gets from the service department.

Michael S M.
Dinuba, CA
FORD F350 PICKUP
12/02/2014 Category: Service
service
Very excellent service was very happy with them.

Josie R.
FORD EXPLORER
Service Dept
My service writer was very rude and showed very poor customer service. I was not happy with my visit with future ford at all. He in no way made the attempt to make sure I was assisted with my questions and concerns.

Diane L.
12/01/2014 Category: Service
Service Department did a great job!
The price for the work done seemed high but the work done resolved the issues and the vehicle now runs great!

Damian G.
Foster City, CA
FORD FIESTA
Good personal service.
Since I walked into the service center to get an oil change, everyone was all smiles and talk. Never a dull moment. I didn't have to wait long for my car to be done either.

GE
George A E.
Tollhouse, CA
Service was good
People where help ful

Jim B.
12/01/2014 Category: Service
Got the job done on time as I was told, part had to be ordered from Sacramento, installed the following day.
Work was completed on a timely basis.

SR
Sandra R.
11/30/2014 Category: Service
Ryan was very helpful.
Ryan the Service Associate was very helpful in making sure my car was repaired quickly.

KR
Katherina R.
FORD FOCUS
11/30/2014 Category: Sales
future ford of clovis.
this place was awesome!! they helped me right away and helped me get a car that same day. They put the biggest smile on my face! I definitely have been referring everyone to go to future ford of clovis!! they have excellent staff!

SG
Steve G.
Jackson, WY
11/30/2014 Category: Service
Wanted to charge $ 400 plus to change a hose that was not the problem. Only looked further after I told them it was not the problem.