Latest Review about 3 years ago

Roger H H.
Madera, CA
Good Service
They delivered as promised.

Sandra M.
Madera, CA
MERCURY MOUNTAINEER
Oil Change
I had an oil change and a car wash. I received a call saying that my car was ready at 4:00 pm I got there around 4:50 to pick up my car and it wasn't ready, so I had to wait another 15min until it was finished. The previous day I also took my other car in for an oil change and to replace my wipers, received a call to say my car was ready. I got there and it was ready but the wiper were not replaced so I had to wait again and pay again which I didn't like and I left work to pick up my car which I should have been back within 1/2 hr and I wasn't my boss was a bit annoyed with me because it took longer. So I wasn't a happy customer.

Lennis E S.
FORD FOCUS
Fix transmission
Ok

Michael A R.
FORD MUSTANG
12/10/2014 Category: Service
brake service
courteous service. total cost under estimate.

AK
Ashley K.
12/10/2014 Category: Service
Great service, Joe was very nice and made me feel like I wasn't being taken advantage of as a woman at a dealership

Dolores L M.
FORD ESCAPE
12/09/2014 Category: Service
Service Visit
I came in on a Saturday, I was met by a courteous advisor. My vehicle was done in a timely manner. I was completely satisfied

Robert M.
12/09/2014 Category: Sales
FIVE STARS
I had a great salesman in Tony Verret. He was real good at his job and never once put any pressure on me to buy and stayed above the price negations which was a good thing I hate it when the salesman and the closer try to gang up on the customer. he was great

Corey M.
Sanger, CA
FORD MUSTANG
12/09/2014 Category: Sales
Excellent Customer Service
We stopped in to the dealership, just to look at the new Mustangs, planning to purchase a few months, or maybe a year, down the road. The friendly sales staff were not at all pushy, offered a test drive even though we were not going to buy that day, and answered all of our questions. Even though we stopped in only to "look," we ended up driving home a 2015 Mustang GT with all of the options we wanted. The car is amazing!!

Johnny A T.
Lemoore, CA
12/08/2014 Category: Service
Very corteous, fast complete service.

CZ
Curtis J Z.
The Deals Are Steals!
Furture Ford came through, once again, after my 2013 C-Max was totaled in a crash. I chose a beautiful 2015 Fusion SE. I love it!

Jeffrey T S.
happy
they just do a dang good job.

BC
Brittany C.
12/08/2014 Category: Sales
They were willing to help me figure out all of my options so I can make the best choice for me and my finances.
Service was good. My salesman needed a little bit of extra help from another, but everyone was great and willing to work with us.

Steve S.
LINCOLN NAVIGATOR
The people
The repair work was handled very professionally

HS
Henry S.
excellent service
Excellent service from start to finish. Quick, professional service.

TH
Terry H.
FORD F350 PICKUP
12/08/2014 Category: Sales
our sales rep was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful.
Mike was great. He even stayed an extra half hour after hours to go over the on board computer system in the dash board. He synched my phone, he gassed it up. Awesome assistance. I have his cell phone number and he told me to call with any questions...I will.