Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

EW
Edith W.
Peebles, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/07/2020 Category: Service
Not having to wait a long time
Wait time was just minimal....snacks available..soda machines filled with cold drinks....
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

Sounds like it wasn't too painful of a trip then. Thanks for the comments.

LJ
Lewis J.
Kingston, OH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Service Warranty and poor tires on TUCSON
WE purchased the 2019 TUCSON on May 31th, 2019 and bought the extended warranty on the vehicle. The sales person and finance person said with the warranty every thing will be covered up to 100,000 miles. The vehicle has 11,000 miles on it and I told the service manager back in January that the front end of the vehicle was bouncing. When the vehicle was done for the oil change I was told they could not find anything wrong with the front end and they said nothing about tire rotation at that time. Move forward to this oil change I told the service advisor that the bumping is worse from the last oil change. All the suggested was to rotate the tires and charge $25, plus tax. The tire rotation helped with the front end bumping, however, the rear end is making the same bump noise the .tires. I felt RIPPED OFF ever since we purchased this vehicle. This is the second and LAST vehicle I will purchase from Herrenstein Auto Group!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

I hate having a dissatisfied customer. I am not sure why you have a bumping sound. It does appear that you have some type of tire issue but I cannot tell for sure unless we look at them again the next time you come in. If you will ask for me I will make sure we get to the bottom of this issue. As far as the tires being rotated, you did purchase a Herrnstein Oil Club package which does not include a tire rotation. I hope that was defined when you puchased the oil changes. Just let me be aware of your appointment and I will look into any and all of these issues. We do appreciate your business and we want to maintain it for the future.

ES
Elaine S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Always had fast and great service
I bought my car a little over a year ago, everyone was very nice and professional, I have had no issues. They are quick to schedule me if I need an oil change and the service is quick.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

Those are great comments for me to read bright and early on a Monday morning. Thanks for starting my week off.

CT
Charles T.
Kingston, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very good as usual

Your survey must not have mandatory fields.
The service was great but your survey sucks
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/04/2020

Well at least our service is great. We always look forward to your visits. You are an interesting guy and it is a pleasure to have you as a customer.

Daniel R.
Waverly, OH
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Excellent quality vehicles and friendly courteous employees
Myself and my husband have shopped many years at Herrnstein Hyundai and have bought several vehicles. All vehicles have been quality vehicles and the employees have treated us like good friends.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/03/2020

If we ever have a customer of the year award I am putting your name in the hat.

TD
Tina D.
Bainbridge, OH
Herrnstein
Everyone always makes you feel welcome and go out of their way to explain everything including your options. They even got me in for an emergency service when they were already full.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/03/2020

Comments like that are a great way for me to start my Tuesday. Thanks for the comments and most of all thanks for your business.

BC
Barbara C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly
In and out in good time.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 03/03/2020

We have gotten so much better at time scheduling since we doubled the size of our service department.

PR
Pamela R.
Wellston, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/01/2020 Category: Service
So friendly and super fast service! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Will definitely be getting all my service done here. Will also be getting any new or used car from here. I would recommend Hernstein Hyundai to anyone looking for their next new or per-owned car!!!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Wellston, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Dealership!!
Best service you could ever ask for!!!!! Recommend Herrnstein Hyundai for all your car needs!

John D.
02/27/2020 Category: Service
BEST SERVICE DEPT. IN TOWN!!!!!!!
GREAT STAFF AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PARTS DEPT, IS MIND BLOWING!!!!
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/28/2020

Thank you for the 5 star survey. We appreciate you helping us with these reviews of our service area. Thanks for your time and thanks for your business. We always look forward to your visits. We need to figure out how you could visit us daily.

02/23/2020 Category: Service
Service department
Very nice and Courteous every time I come in for an oil change.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

I am pleased that you have a great experience when you come and visit us. Thanks for those comments and thanks for your business.

PC
Pamala C.
Bidwell, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Great service every time!
The folks at Hernstein Hyundai are the best. From scheduling your appointment to the work done on your vehicle you couldn't ask for a better place to do business.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

If we ever give  customer of the year award I am throwing your name in the hat. Thanks the comments and most of all thanks for your business.

AC
Amanda C.
Oak Hill, OH
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Great service & nice people
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Great Service and nice people. I will take that compliment any day. Thanks for the comment and thanks for your business.

Bidwell, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/16/2020 Category: Service
They figured out the problem and had it fixed quickly
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for taking your valuable time to respond to the survey. We use this information to help us become even better at what we do. It is important for us to have a measuring stick and that is what you provide when you complete the survey. Thanks again for your time and most of all thanks for your business.

Regina B.
Stoutsville, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Great personal customer service.
Once again I received great customer service and dependable care for my car.
JEFFREY C. from Herrnstein Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020