PA
PAUL A.
Farmington Hills, MI
04/24/2020
An honest establishment
I took in my 2001 Chevy 2500 HD pickup for 100,000 mile service and an exhaust leak. Kings did a full inspection and found several other small items needing correction, including leaking cooler lines, which they replaced. I had concerns about belts and hoses after 20 years of service, and they could have replaced them without any complaint from me, but they found them OK. I believe they did only the work necessary, and returned the truck to me in first class condition.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/27/2020

Thank you!

We take great pride in only providing repairs and services that are needed. If the customer would still like something replaced or serviced, even if not necessary, that is their call and we are happy to assist.

Be safe everyone, you are not alone!

SANDRA B.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
04/14/2020
I'll lonly use them!
They always tell me the absolute truth! My brother in law referred them to me as he'd been going to them for many, many years. I had a older vehicle that they kept running for me, until they told me it was time for a new one, as the money going into that one wasn't worth it. Seriously, who will guide you like that in these days?
I did get a new (er ) vehicle and already have my appointment for them to look it over.
I honestly won't go anywhere else. They are wonderful, friendly, and honest. Fantastic combo!!! I have referred people and they have always been happy. Sandy
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you!

Telling the truth, no matter how painful, is the cornerstone of our business. It truly hurts our collective heads when we hear about shops lying to people. Falsehoods and half-truths are no way to run anything legitimate, the truth shall set us all free!

LL
LANCE L.
Southfield, MI
03/06/2020
Best garage ever!
As ever, the crew at King's went above and beyond servicing my car. No pressure, just professional concern. Helpful suggestions to maximize the time my car was witj them. I have been a client for over 25 yrs, and cannot imagine going anywhere else.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/06/2020

Thank you!

We are all about being 'no pressure'. In fact, we can't stand high pressure sales!

MARY M.
Buick LaCrosse
03/04/2020
Family owned neighborhood business
As always excellent service.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/04/2020

CAMILLE B.
Livonia, MI
03/04/2020
Friendly and Honest
This family owned and operated auto shop is unique. Patrons receive full attention and honest assessment of their vehicle. The workers serve the community by their dedication to a their customers and their strong work ethic.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/04/2020

Thank you!

This may be the best review we have ever received!

You're going to make us tear up!

AE
ADELE E.
02/24/2020
Friendly & Fast
King's Garage is excellent, they even call a few days later to follow up on work they have done and ask if everything is running as expected.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you!

We do our best, day in and day out, to provide excellent service to our customers. I'm very happy to see another happy customer!

PB
PAT B.
Dodge Magnum
01/31/2020
The repair is done right the first time.
When you have a oil change, the inspection tells you what's wrong with your car. The car is much quieter over bumps.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you!

We inspect your vehicle so that you know what may need to be done, and knowing is half the battle!

Sorry, couldn't resist...

TERRY M.
Northville, MI
01/28/2020
Car not starting, randomly
They were able to diagnose and repair a tricky fix. Sometimes it would start, sometimes it wouldn't.

King's is the only place we take our cars in for repair, unless it is a dealer warranty issue.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you!

We always appreciate the trust and support!

We certainly can't fault anyone taking their vehicle back to the dealer for warranty work, but we are happy to assist with everything else.

Farmington Hills, MI
01/25/2020
Work done quickly correctly calls with updatesand professional
direct, looked for best for part show what is done and how
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 01/27/2020

Thank You!

We look forward to earning that 5'th star!

JOSHUA A.
Mercury Montego
01/17/2020
Attentive service, fixed right every time
So grateful to King’s Garage— my wife said her car wasn’t turning over without 2 or 3 key turns. It turned out that the PVM computer needed updating and a pvc replaced so oil would stop leaking into the throttle body. Our 13 year old car now runs like new, and has noticeably more acceleration. And the total cost came in less than quoted. This family-run garage is THE place to trust your vehicle to in Farmington-Farmington Hills. Thank you Paul, Chris, and Brenda!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you!

Your car may be 13 years old, but it has plenty of life left! Regular maintenance will keep it on the road for many more!

CO
CLARICE O.
01/14/2020
Prompt service and within my budget
After getting a very high estimate at another garage I brought my car to King. I was treated with respect and given what I perceived to be an honest estimate of the work required to repair my brakes. No additional charges or repairs needed. The work was completed in a short time and I was back to driving again.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you!

It never ceases to amaze us how many shops/dealers try to sell unnecessary services and repairs. We pride ourselves on being honest and fair, with no high pressure sales or tactics.

TRACIE M.
12/10/2019
Very thorough and honest
Took my van here upon recommendation of my Dad after he needed their help with his vehicle. I had then replace all my spark plugs, cylinder and coil as my cylinder 2 was misfiring. They kept me informed each step of the way and made recommendations that I appreciate. Will be back if I need any other repairs in the future. Thanks King's!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you!

Making honest recommendations, good work, keeping you informed, that's what were all about!

DENNIS R.
Southfield, MI
11/27/2019
Great techs , fair prices , & completed quickly
As always, Chris at King's diagnosed my problem quickly( battery failing) & had my battery replaced while I waited, even though it was near the end of their work day. Thanks guys, you saved me again. Happy Thanksgiving
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you!

Having the vehicle diagnosed properly really cuts down on the time, thankfully!

MICHAEL S.
11/20/2019
Professional Service
The staff at King’s Garage is extremely professional and knowledgeable. They are also very friendly. I dropped off my car and they quickly diagnosed the problem and efficiently fixed it.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you!

Professional, knowledgeable and friendly are the big 3 in our industry!

EJ
EDDIE J.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/14/2019
Courtious. Accomodating. Reliable good work.
The front desk always has a warm welcome. Considerate with clients needs. Work done with care and timely.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you!

A warm welcome comes standard!