Review for Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc

OLIVER J.
Oviedo, FL
05/19/2021
Great Service - Honest assessment of my car's condition
Very prompt and courteous service; the staff is very friendly, qualified, and explained to me, in details the situation of my car. I am reasonably mechanically inclined and in reality I needed a "second opinion" on my car and they provided me right away with a correct assessment of my car issue. Instead of trying to have me engage in more complex (and costly) repairs, they went right to the point and gave me a true and honest assessment. Not necessarily cheap, but up-front, fair and honest, exactly what I expect from a good mechanic - Lancaster Auto has my business for my BMW from now on!
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 06/02/2021

Hi
Oliver,
We are very pleased to know that our services were up to your expactations and they worke out well for you.
We appreciate your feedback and thanks for your 5 *****.

Yogi Wadhwa