DANNY B.
05/06/2021
EXCEPTIONAL TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND COMMUNICATION
EVEN THOUGH I'M MECHANICALLY ABLE TO DO SOME REPAIRS, BUT OFTEN DON'T HAVE THE TIME, THE STAFF AT MY MECHANIC CONTINUALLY OFFERS ME HONEST DIAGNOSIS, FAIR PRICING, AND A 1-YEAR NATIONWIDE WARRANTY ON THEIR WORK. COMMUNICATION IS EXCEPTIONAL. THESE GUYS REALLY WANT TO OUTPERFORM THEIR COMPETITION - AND LIVE UP TO IT.

JIM H.
Vail, AZ
Honda Accord Coupe
05/04/2021
A++
Once again great service! I took my car in and was told that the time to do all I wanted done would take about 2 hours. It was done in an hour and a half. They also point out two things that need to be replaced. I’m so glad they take great care of my car. Thank you all for an outstanding job!

TIM M.
Pontiac Vibe
Fast and Great
As always, fast, great work, honest reports. There is a reason I have been bringing my car there for 3 years.

BG
BONNIE G.
04/30/2021
Always great work, Thank you!
You guys are great and I will keep telling people about the only mechanic shop I trust. My Mechanic. lol you should see the confusion, its actually funny but I have nothing but great things to say about you all.

MAX G.
Toyota Prius c
Excellent Automobile Service Provider
I am always happy with the service I receive at My Mechanic. Everyone is friendly and professional and the service is excellent. I feel that they really care about their clients and their recommendations are always honest and in the best interest of the client. I recommend their services to anyone looking for a great automobile service provider.

MATT C.
Marana, AZ
04/29/2021
They have great customer service, everything I bring in is fixed the first time.

AMBER S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/24/2021
Very kind and fast
They were very kind and fast asking with seeming very informative.

SHIRLEY M.
Marana, AZ
Cadillac Escalade ESV
04/21/2021
Car spa
Such a fabulous auto repair establishment so very thorough the staff was OUTSTANDING there are not enough words to express how pleased and just down right happy to be a client of theirs now my vehicle will be in very good hands. Thank you My Mechanic

ALMA M.
04/21/2021
The staff very friendly
My Mechanic shop is a amazing place to take your vehicle to have any type of work needed.
They are very friendly knowledgeable and take pride into there work.It is a reasonable and honest mechanic shop.We have been going there for over 10 years and will continue our business there.

AG
ANDREA G.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/19/2021
From day one when I called to the day ending the service they provided it was an excellent experience. Professional and very knowledgeable staff. Thank you MyMechanic! You are now my go-to place from this point forward for any and all my car needs :)

SCOTT M.
04/15/2021
One great service garage
Took my truck in for brake repair, diagnosis of a dash problem, and a clutch inspection.
As usual, My Mechanic did an excellent job on the work needed.
They also maintained their high standard of communicating with me about the status of the work.

Pontiac Aztek
04/14/2021
great work
That did a great job at a good price

CHERYL S.
Kia Forte
04/09/2021
Not Good
I was so disappointed with my service today that I don’t want to rate it. I was quoted a price of $945.39 to fix my door and replace the brakes. When I picked up car total was $570.69, brakes were not done. Didn’t know I wanted them done?? I asked if my door worked? It hadn’t been checked. Work order said do not open door. Yes it did, but it was supposed to be fixed. It works but does not lock or unlock, probably a fuse! This is per AutoZone, they tried to sell me fuse testing kit. They can’t get in car due to Covid. Was told when I left your shop that we could check this and brakes at next oil change! I don’t think I want to wait six months. I know you are super busy, but I did not feel like a valued customer at all today. Not sure about recommending your business, after going there for several years.

AMY M.
Ford Thunderbird
04/08/2021
My Mechanic 'healed' my 'bluebird'
I have a blue 2005 T-bird (50th Anniversary Edition)...my 'bluebird'. The check engine light came on. The team at My Mechanic got me an appt within a few days of my call. I got a call a few hours after dropping off my car, letting me know what the diagnostics were, a time frame of repair, and a quote. My bluebird had to stay overnight to be sure the tech had plenty of time to not only swap out the needed part, but to ensure everything else was running correctly. Not only does my bluebird run like a dream, when I picked her up, my bill came in under the quoted price. A huge thank you to the team...especially Billy, Jamie, and Franklin. I'd recommend My Mechanic to anyone/everyone!

BF
BOB F.
Dodge Dakota
04/06/2021
Honest at least as far as I can tell.
Work done as ordered except for the squeak. It's back.