MANNY L.
03/16/2019
Excellent service reasonably priced. Hard to find a trustworthy Mechanic like them.

CHERYL W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/13/2019
great people, great service
car was taken to My Mechanic when my regular mechanic was having trouble diagnosing the problem. They found the problem after two visits and didn't charge anymore labor on the 2nd visit. How delightful as I know some shops would have charged for the amount of time they had in the 2nd visit. And the car is running so great. They took me to work, picked me up and took me to a car rental place & I got their personal rate with this rental company, for the time they needed to fix my car.
I am so happy with them, they are honest, trustworthy and fair.

LE
LAURA JANE E.
03/11/2019
Dependable Service
My 1997 Dodge Caravan is a wheelchair access van that has seen many years of good service. My Mechanic has worked hard to help me maintain and keep it in good shape. That is no small challenge.

JENNI D.
03/09/2019
I have been taking my cars to My Mechanic for 4 years and the service has always been excellent

MATT C.
Marana, AZ
Acura TL
03/08/2019
Always professional!
I have had my jeep here a few times and they have always done a great job. I just took my Acura there this week and once again its running like a top!

BILL H.
03/06/2019
I have always had good service and they always answer any questions that I have! Quality work and fair prices.

DIONNE B.
03/06/2019
Trustworthy and Dependable
It is rare when you find a mechanic that is honest and isn't trying to make a buck off of you. Of course, this is a business and in order to keep running, they need to charge for labor, parts etc. My Mechanic will let you know what is necessary and needed to keep you and your family safe on the road. There might be minor things, however, they will ask if you want those other things done. They will need to get done, but maybe not at that time. The whole shop is friendly, funny and they have good coffee if you are waiting for your car to be done. Our vehicles have been coming here for @ 4 years now and will never go anywhere else!

SN
SUSAN Y. N.
03/05/2019
Great experience
Straight forward about work and prices also did a great job at a lower price than other estimates I had gotten. I will definitely be going back for all work I need.

GR
GRIZELDA R.
Buick Century
02/21/2019
I can always count on my car being taken care of when I drop it off. I’m always given a quote if there is any work to be done. I am no longer afraid of mechanics like I used to be. I love their dog Zoe, she takes her job very seriously as the greeter

RALPH SENIOR M.
Kia Optima
02/13/2019
The owners and workers. AWESOME!!!!
You can count on My Mechanic for any repair need. I highly recommend them. Never will they steer you wrong. Great people, the treat u with respect and like family.

TL
TIFFANY L.
02/13/2019
The best
They are very knowledgeable and dependable. Great service all around. We won't go anywhere else.

SUSAN S.
02/09/2019
Amazing workmanship and friendly people
I am truly amazed at the work I've had done at My Mechanic. The friendliness of the employees and owners is outstanding also. Even the final price was within my reach. I am so excited to find honest caring people to take my vehicle to. My daughter found their site online from the east coast and suggested I call them because it is close to me and I will continue to use them when I have the need. I have already told others about them.

JIM F.
Benson, AZ
02/09/2019
Service Update
I have been a customer of My Mechanic for several years. They are the only mechanics I trust my vehicles to. Prices are resonable and the service is excellent. Billy and his staff are all personable and provide the best customer service. I recommend them to all my friends.

Ford RV Cutaway
02/08/2019
Very quick repairs and good communication!

CF
CLYDE F.
Scion tC
02/08/2019
Their friendliness and knowledge and great customer care towards us and our automobiles!
As a customer for the last 5-6 years now, my loyalty to My Mechanic is nothing more than trustworthy and honesty. I have sent them a few of my friends there now too and everytime they've now brought their cars in, they've had nice things to say. No matter how big or how small or anything in between the.job is, you can trust the work of My Mechanic.

AG
AMY G.
02/06/2019
Helpful and honest
Took care of my problem in one visit, another mechanic told me the problem was something much more expensive and overlooked a safety issue. They told me the correct problem and the issue was resolved in just a few hours. Thank you!

BL
BRENT L.
02/06/2019
Always excellent
The folks at My Mechanic are always friendly and knowledgeable. I am a customer for the life of my truck.

LL
LATRINA L.
Scion xD
02/04/2019
Phenomenal Repairs!
Thank you for your honest feedback and not pressuring me to fix everything at once. But giving me the safe regards of what urgently needed to be taken care of ASAP, especially this being my only mode of transportation to work.

JOSE R.
Phoenix, AZ
Chevrolet Colorado
02/03/2019
So on 02/01/19 I was traveling through Tucson when my car broke down. Luckily I found My Mechanic Maintenance & Repair on google. The staff here was very nice and made me feel welcomed. They are a truly honest business. They also have a shuttle service which is cool. Overall a great experience and recommend this business. If I’m in the area and need a car dr I know I will be going back here.

RANDY S.
02/02/2019
Always friendly and informative service!