KATRINA M.
06/18/2018
Favorite repair shop
We found My Mechanic based on work done on a used car bought almost three years ago. Since then, we've had all the work done on 3 vehicles at My Mechanic. Billy, his wife, and the entire staff have worked very hard and fairly to keep our vehicles on the road. I don't feel like I can say enough good things about the work they do.

RK
ROBERT K.
06/18/2018
Very friendly people when you go in very friendly atmosphere They're really easy to talk too .
My overall view Is it a very friendly place There were there up front with you what's wrong with your car you want it is And if you were good work Never count to me is if I can trust him and I can trust these people I just got that feeling right off the bat when I first met him .

CHRIS W.
Saturn Aura
06/17/2018
Another great experience
Billy and his crew at My Mechanic hit it out of the park again and provided outstanding service at a fantastic price. They not only do what you bring your car in for, but they go the extra mile and make sure everything is working properly. Only the folks at My Mechanic will work on our cars! They are the best!

JERRI M.
06/16/2018
All of my questions were answered. The service experience was excellent! Future work was explained. I rely on their service to keep my car in excellent repair.

GR
GRIZELDA R.
06/13/2018
Quick, friendly service
It’s nice to know my car is being taken care of, I trust Billy and his crew

CHRISTINA H.
Marana, AZ
Dodge Caravan
06/10/2018
Repair on my dodge caravan 05
Once again another awesome experience at my mechanic maintenance and repair. They fixed the serpentine belt on my vehicle and did a awesome job. This is a fantastic place to take your vehicle, staff is wonderful!!!!

DT
DELAINE T.
Buick LaCrosse
06/09/2018
How very caring and kind everyone is.
I am 100 percent happy and have full confidence with Billy and his crew with any of their work. They could not have been more helpful with my car's problem and solution .

JACKIE L.
GMC Yukon
06/06/2018
Great Auto Shop
The mechanics and office manager are great! They are always honest, flexible, and genuinely nice people to work with. Work is thorough and explained to the customer. A+

JEFF S.
06/03/2018
fast , great service
owner operated, easy to deal with.

RALPH SENIOR M.
05/26/2018
Friendly and great service. People you can trust.
I am so satisfied with the work that they did to my Tahoe. Excellent customer satisfaction. Thanks so much. Would highly recommend them to everyone. They are honest and true to what you need.

CHRISTINA H.
Marana, AZ
05/23/2018
OIl Change
As always My mechanic is wonderful. outstanding service and customer service, I have 2 vehicles i take to my mechanic a new vehicle and a older vehicle they are the place to go to find out what other big franchises cant figure out on your vehicle, wonderful shop and employees.

JN
JERRY N.
05/22/2018
Car repair done right.
I was very pleased with the results of my last visit to My Mechanic. They fixed my air conditioning problem without a hitch and everything is working just great! There was also an ongoing problem with a squealing noise in my brakes but that, too, was eliminated. I am grateful that their work is always guaranteed and any follow-up is taken care of in a timely manner. Thank you, My Mechanic! Jerry N.

RALPH SENIOR M.
Lexus IS 250
05/17/2018
Friendly and great service.
Great service and garuntee. They get the job done in time and do the job right. I have had nothing but the best from them. I appreciate all that u guys do. Thanks!!

DT
DELAINE T.
Buick LaCrosse
05/09/2018
How very caring and kind everyone is.
I have been there twice over an electrical problem and never have been charged to have it checked.
They are very honest and never do anymore than needs to be done like some shops try to do.
I feel very comfortable waiting in a very clean waiting room with a wonderful coffee machine also.
Billy's wife always thanks us for coming and to see if we need anything which is the first I have ever
seen anywhere!

FS
FRANK S.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/06/2018
06 nissan pathfinder
Another great experience, good service & mechanics that they know what they doing.
Thanks.

CHRIS W.
Dodge Challenger
05/02/2018
Great service yet agsin
Our son took his Dodge Challenger in for an oil change and Billy and the crew at My Mechanic took great care of him! I can’t say enough about the professionalism and superb customer service we always get at My Mechanic! I highly recommend them!!

GR
GRIZELDA R.
04/26/2018
Brought in my new used car for a check up, they were very thorough and honest as to how soon I needed to address some issues.

TD
TABITHA D.
Toyota Celica
04/26/2018
My Mechanic is the best
I so appreciate the customer service and amazing help that My Mechanic gives me. I love that I can use the shuttle service and get a print out of their full detailed free inspection of my car and list things in the order of highest priority down. I know I can 100% trust that they will always do the right thing and operate from integrity.

TI
TOM I.
Honda Fit
04/24/2018
nice
nice people from front to back great job guys

Anonymous avatar
Isuzu Trooper II
04/22/2018
On the road again!
They were able to diagnose and fix an issue that other shops could not. Would definitely recommend them.