JUDY G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/05/2019
Locally Owned
The owners and employees treat customer automobiles as if they are theirs. Customers can be sure the repairs and maintenance are done to perfection and drive away confident their car is safe.

SUSAN S.
11/30/2019
Good advice good work
The oil change was easy compared to other things they found going wrong. Though I was told they are not immediate they will need to be done and Franklin put them in the order he felt should be done. MyMechanic business is terrific in helping little (not in height) old ladies like me as well I’m sure everyone else too. It’s encouraging to find a business that does great work and is caring for many of our circumstances. Thank you!

JEANINE C.
Nissan Versa Note
11/26/2019
Thank you for your excellent service!
I always feel assured that my car is being taken good care of at My Mechanic--and me too! They make sure that I have all I need in the waiting area to make my time there comfortable and productive. The whole group over there is awesome!

PS
PETER S.
Lexus ES 300
11/22/2019
code check
I brought my 2000 Lexus in to have a maintenance light checked. I was in and out in 15 minutes as they told me. No pressure to have the work done which was to replace the thermostat. I will reschedule for that later. Very friendly and responsive people. I take three vehicles there now.

JEFF C.
Lincoln Navigator
11/16/2019
What a great team!
Trustworthiness is a characteristic that I require when doing business with any company, but it is getting harder to find these days. Not so at My Mechanic. Billy, Dena, Franklin, and the techs make a great team and all have earned my trust over the years. This shop is not only trustworthy, but extremely knowledgeable, fast and fair! My entire family uses their service and I recommend them to any and all needing vehicle repair. They are a great team and a class act!

JJ
JERRY J.
Marana, AZ
11/15/2019
My Mechanic is the Best
Billy and his staff are personable, professional and effective- the foundation of their business is built on integrity and exceptional service.

RK
RON K.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/06/2019
Franklin and all the guys
From my initial phone call to the final handshake with Franklin, I was treated with courtesy, professionalism and the best customer service. These guys are the best.

VR
VERNOR R.
FIAT 500
10/31/2019
Good service. Treated like a valued customer
I was recommended to the place by Clyde Fujimoto, a regular customer, shortly after I moved to Tucson from California. I have been able to get my car i quickly and the work done promptly if I make an appointment. Costs are reasonable. Friendly atmosphere.

RALPH SENIOR M.
Kia Optima
10/31/2019
Awesome Awesome
#1 shop in the city. My Mechanic treat u like family. I wouldnt take my vehicles anywhere else. They r honest, fair, and treat u with respect. Go and u will not go anywhere else. Join the family

LARRY S.
10/30/2019
Honest and truthful
appreciate the integrity of this organization.

PK
PAULA K.
10/29/2019
Great experience!
They were so pleasant and friendly. They were thorough and explained everything before they did the work. Took care of my car in a reasonable amount of time and the price was fair. They are great and I'll be back for my next service.

SUSAN S.
10/27/2019
My mechanic takes best care of me and my van
Franklin and the My Mechanic team all are fabulous! They’ve taken supreme care of my vehicle. I understand the value of labor costs and try my best to get them paid quickly. I really appreciate the care they take to do a great job! Thank you.

BRETT B.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/26/2019
Honest and reliable, good people
I had the same mechanic for 17 years till he retired, glad I found the group at My Mechanic, they do a great job, and i'm so happy that I found them

DWIGHT S.
10/20/2019
It's a tradition.
Efficient, high-quality service--the same as it's been since I came to Tucson 6 years ago.

CHRISTINA H.
Marana, AZ
Dodge Caravan
10/19/2019
Best place in town
I have been taking my vehicles to my mechanic for a while and every time I always leave feeling I took my vehicle to the most honest reliable mechanic in town. They do outstanding work and are always honest and friendly, I recommend them very highly. Awesome place of business

10/17/2019
Great company and people
They Always do great work. Great pricing and Honest.

ET
EVELYN T.
10/13/2019
Honesty
Honesty would be the best the way. I wouldn't go to anyone else, and I know that my vehicle is in the best hands. My Mechanic takes care of the their customers. They don't try to see you something that you don't need. No pressures. I appreciate all of them!!!

Chevrolet Blazer
10/12/2019
Attentive, knowledgeable, friendly
This was my first visit but it will not be my last. Not only was Franklin genuine and personable, he explained very clearly in good detail about the issues in my Chevy in spite of being understaffed that afternoon and dealing with other customers too. He was calm under pressure, professional and good natured in spite of his workload. I also really liked the office atmosphere, a mix of kitsch and cliche. It's a small garage, tight, but not cluttered and the mechanics looked efficient. Even better, my son has a Honda and they've got a mechanic who knows Honda like the back of his hand. Nice!

BK
BRET K.
10/11/2019
Friendly,honest,informative
They're always honest and informative

JERRID G.
10/10/2019
Very pleased
Staff was very courteous and responsive. They kept me in the loop throughout the entire process and were very upfront and direct regarding the cost of the repairs. no hidden charges and very fair pricing. Highly recommended.