Chevrolet Cruze
12/01/2020
Trustworthy, and no upselling
This shop was honest and offered very reasonable prices. They were considerate and truthful when providing me with an estimate. Their team understood what repairs were necessary at the time to keep my company vehicle on the road. They never tried to package the repairs needed at that time, with maintenance due later on. I was informed of what was needed later on as a precaution. The price quote made sense, and the job done was great. That's why I will return for further issues in the future.

I would like to thank My Mechanic for working with me.

LK
LAURA K.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/29/2020
First time customer and will be a repeat
I came here for a second opinion on a tire and brake pad replacement and they inspected the potential problems quickly, were honest about what services were needed and charged me really fairly, and were super understanding and flexible when I had to change appointment times. I highly recommend My Mechanic to anyone who is looking for a good and trustworthy mechanic in Tucson.

SK
SHANE K.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/15/2020
Great job
They communicated well while working on my car and the cost was much less than expected. Thanks!

CF
CLYDE F.
Scion tC
11/13/2020
Great service and great people Billy and Dena have hired. Very professional mechanics.
Billy and Dena and staff are great people. Franklin and Jamie in the front are especially organized and they seem to be always busy when I'm there, so it does tell me many people continue servicing and trusting them for the work on their cars and trucks. But between you and I, their great dog, Zoey runs the operations. Haha. Thank you My Mechanic for the years of taking care of my car.

MARTY M.
Ford Expedition
11/07/2020
My New Mechanic Shop
I was having some major issues with my 04 Ford Expedition and My Mechanic Shop took the time to listen to me, and were able to diagnose the problems. My SUV hasn't ran this great in a long time. My SUV is my work horse and I have put it through a lot pulling trailers with heavy materials, so I'm happy it's running great again! The cost was very reasonable for the major work they had to do. Very professional business and great customer service. We're new to the area, so I'm happy I've found my new shop and won't be going anywhere else.

MARYANN M.
11/04/2020
Attention us given to each customer.
My Mechanic was highly recommended and I now know why...Great service that is not overpriced.

JJ
JERRY J.
10/29/2020
Professional and efficient
See previous comments

J R.
10/29/2020
Trust
It is really nice, that u feel like u can put ur complete trust in a business. That is how I feel with this mechanic. Fair and really does great work. I have been back 4 times now never been disappointed

JOE D.
Volvo S80
10/27/2020
Trust
These days it's hard to trust any kind of repair shop. I remember when we use to repair things instead of just swopping modules and pc boards. It's become a throw away world. This shop is first and foremost trustworthy. They listen to you, understand that the customer might know a little about mechanics. They do great work, always letting you know just what your vehicle needs and how to do it on the customers budget. Great place to bring your vehicle!

CYNTHIA S.
10/26/2020
Great People, Great Place, Great Work!
I had a few things to be done on my car. It’s ~13 years old & needed attention. The gentlemen were really helpful. They explained things & showed me the condition of the vehicle’s parts stating what had to be done & what can wait in the interest of cost & necessity. It actually turned out to be less than quoted for which I was thankful.

The shop also had peaceful atmosphere & the all staff had a high sense of integrity. I was especially impressed that there was no cussing & profanity.

Not only were they concerned about getting the car done, but making sure I would be ok without the car. They lent me one of their loner vehicles & drove me to the bank because I had issues w/my card. Bless their hearts, they even had my car running with the air turned on so it wouldn’t be so hot in the sweltering desert sun! ☀️🌵🥵

Blessings to you guys - Franklin, Billy, Dena, the red haired guy (I’m sorry, I forgot your name! 😬, but thank you!) Jesus & the mechanic who worked on my car the second round & whoever else helped out. Thank you for everything! 🌸🤗🌸
I REALLY appreciate your hard work, attention to detail & going the extra mile in everything you did! 🥇👍🏼😊

JEFF S.
10/21/2020
NONE BETTER
I have referred soooo many family members as well as friends to My Mechanic because they care about all the vehicles they work on. My mechanic treats me like family and discusses with me what needs to get taken care of now as well as what and when something else needs to be done in the future so I can plan ahead for the cost. I trust them completely!!!!!!! NONE BETTER
THANKS MY MECHANIC!!!!!

Jeff Stevens

KACY M.
INFINITI QX80
10/21/2020
Great service and on time.
Thanks for the continued support and great quality workmanship.

RALPH SENIOR M.
Kia Optima
10/13/2020
Awesome, honest, and great place to go.
I'll say it again, this is the place to go for any vehicle needs. They are the most honest. They will work with you and give you the best advice for your vehicle issues. No need to go anywhere else. They are truly the best. Go drive in or get towed in and you will see.

MICHAEL M.
Toyota Pickup
10/10/2020
From the time you first walk in the door service writer ask you what the problem is and what they can do to help you in the process starts
Every time I take my vehicle into their shop I'm treated with the at most respect. I have two loaner vehicles and if they are available they will loan you the vehicle I'm sure yours is repaired and all you have to do bring it back clean and a full tank of gas

AW
AMBER W.
Toyota Sequoia
10/08/2020
Confident
I appreciate the honesty of how my car is doing. There is no pressure to have my tires and brakes done right away they have let me know that it’s time to think about rear brakes 4 tires and alignment at a reasonable price and that I can call ahead and schedule to have done what I can, when I can. I first went for a second opinion and have gone there since. Thank you.