KL
KATHLEEN aka KAT L.
Subaru Crosstrek
07/24/2021
Professional friendly awesome service.
From making your appointment to picking up your car you can be assured to get the best service. I drive 30 min to get there and it is well worth it. The mechanics are top notch and they never try to up sell you on things you don't need.

SONIA C.
Dodge Charger
07/23/2021
BILLY
Good trustworthy people ; the kind you thought didn't exist anymore.

Nissan Frontier 2WD
07/21/2021
A great place
The service was efficient and the people there are really nice and helpful. They answered my questions so I understood what they were doing on my truck. It was a pleasant time.

ANGELA S.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
07/20/2021
This shop is amazing!
Filled with knowledgeable mechanics and friendly office staff. They are a local business I plan to keep coming back to! Well done.

BLAINE B.
Subaru Legacy
07/20/2021
Reasonable rates and friendly staff
Always friendly. Great service and , when possible, gives info on upcoming possible issues with costs so you don't get blind-sided with unexpected repairs.

KITTY B.
Kia Sportage
07/18/2021
Just oil change
Schedule oil change got anppt fairly quickly to my schedule. Waited for car so turn around was reasonable.
Wanted gas accelerator looked at but car under warranty so have to get to dealer pronto since milage is end close to expiring. For them to do it there was a diagnosed fee $ 150.00 since this is a computer thing . New car's smh! Wife uses this shop for everything on her older car and she feels very comfortable that she can trust this shop with all her repairs. Nice people and friendly staff.

SL
SANDRA L.
07/11/2021
What makes the place so great?
The Staff and their Heart!! You can truly feel how much they care. Completely Genuine! Aside from being extremely knowledgeable. They are looking out for you not to looking to take from you. Love coming here.
Sandy

KACY M.
Marana, AZ
INFINITI QX80
07/07/2021
Great service "as always"
Once again, service provided was professional, and cost effective. I recommend My Mechanic to all.

JOSEPH S.
07/03/2021
Friendly staff
All of the staff were very friendly and the initial check on my car was done under the given time frame of 1 hour, the info about what they had found and what they recommended was clear and explained well.

Christopher S.
07/01/2021
I Finally Found the Best!
I've been driving for 45 years, I've owned more than 40 cars, and I'm a pretty fair shade tree mechanic, so I'm comfortable in my ability to evaluate an auto repair shop. Recently, I brought my 1996 Chevy K2500 in for repairs. What transpired was the best consumer experience I've ever had with an auto shop, from the moment I entered the front door to the moment I picked up my truck. Here are just a few words which describe the owners and staff of My Mechanic: Honesty, Integrity, Skill, Professionalism, Courtesy, Reasonable, Communicative, and more. I have since told friends and family about My Mechanic. They have truly earned all of my future auto repair business.

PH
PAULA H.
Nissan Versa
07/01/2021
Great work and great people
I was referred to My Mechanic and I see why. The care and concern for my vehicle was excellent. They truly care about people and making sure their cars are working properly. Now it will be my turn to refer people to My Mechanic!

KITTY B.
"The Best"
This was my 5th or so visit .My car wouldn’t start had to have it towed in .Call let them know it would be coming, no problem got there around 245 Thought they would call me to let me know it got there ok ,but it was 5 o’clock so I called to ask.Yes it got there and started right up. Knew they wouldn’t have time to investigate since it had done this one time before. Next day get a call from Jamie stated it was the battery and a relay switch to air conditioner. Ask what the switch had to do with battery and he explain it was drawing too much energy from battery. Wish I knew it was battery husband could have jump me and I could have saved the tow. Had my car back by one o'clock the next day. I really appreciate that I can get my car in and they have time to get it fixed in a timely manner. How many repair shop are able to get you in and out within a day without waiting longer? Cost was reasonable in my eyes. Always recommend them to family and friends since I feel confident they do great work and are honest without any up sell, they fix the problem and that’s it.

JN
JOSH N.
Oro Valley, AZ
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
06/28/2021
Honesty is their policy
Honest work. Fair price. Quality work. What else can you ask for in a mechanic.

MARTY M.
Marana, AZ
Ford Expedition
06/23/2021
Will only trust My Mechanic with my vehicles excellent work!
Thank you for always doing such great work on my vehicles, and going above and beyond keeping them in very good shape & running great!

TL
TED L.
Nissan Frontier
06/22/2021
Very good people
Out standing , very prompt, thorough and nice