AMY M.
Benson, AZ
Toyota Avalon
10/17/2018
Amazing Service!
The wonderful and friendly crew at My Mechanic got my vehicle in with minimal notice. I was able to drop off my car before work and was promptly greeted by Billy, Dena, and Zoe. I was treated just like family when I walked in. (The family you really like...not the crazy old 92 year old aunt who smells like lilacs and roses.) My car was ready when I stopped in on my afternoon break. Dena even pulled my car around for me and had the air running so I could return to my office in comfort. So considerate and convenient as my office is 5 minutes away! My boss recommended My Mechanic to me. Boy, was he right! Looking forward to visits for basic maintenance instead of dreading it. I cannot say enough nice things about this crew. Thank you!

MATT C.
10/16/2018
Great job
Once again you guys did a great job the Jeep has never run better.

10/16/2018
Good service, great people, and a SUPER PUPPY!!!!
I had a problem that took special tools and a lot of expertise to fix, although it was simple. The folks at My Mechanic took care of it...Thanks

CK
CURTIS K.
Kia Soul
10/12/2018
In & Out and this is no Burger Place.
Dena, Billy, Zoe and the crew make it easy to come back. Scheduled on Wednesday, oil change done Thursday morning at s very reasonable price and I was on my way.

HM
HUNTER / SHANE M.
Nissan Sentra
10/06/2018
Nothing about them was bad
I had a short window of time and they got $1200 worth of work done in one day. And there was a lot to do. Nice and friendly guys.

RON C.
Marana, AZ
Volkswagen Golf
the people
i love the fact that these folks are honest and very good at what they do.

LA
LOUIS A.
Isuzu Trooper II
Revived!
After a sub par repair for a blown head gasket from another shop who did not honor their warranty, My Mechanic went through and properly repaired our 1988 Isuzu Trooper, fixing 30 years and over 300,000 miles of use. Their attention to detail and concern to do it right was evident and knowing that they stand 100% behind their work makes me believe 'Dudley' as we call it will go another 300k. It hasn't run this good in a very long time. We highly recommend Billy, Deena and their family.

JULIE C.
10/05/2018
Rapid, quality repairs
I have finally found the good, honest mechanic that I have been looking for!

STEVE W.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
10/05/2018
Location & Reputation
As usual the diagnosis and the repairs were done beyond my expectations.

MICHAEL C.
Hyundai Accent
09/28/2018
Engine replacement.
Finally someone you can trust

David G.
09/26/2018
Awesome!!!!
Billy and his team are the pinnacle of customer service. He is the most honest automobile repairman I have ever met. His no BS way of doing business is a relief. He told you as it is and does not try to sell you extra unnecessary services or items. Would I recommend??? YES to everyone I meet!!!!!!!

LC
LUCILLE C.
09/26/2018
What I found so refreshing was the friendliness and honesty of all I spoke with. They gave suggestions and recommendations but were not pushy about it. It was my first visit there but I will go back and I will recommend them.

Max S.
Oro Valley, AZ
09/25/2018
Integrity & trust
This shop is incredible. They have never let my family down.. We have 4 used cars and My Mechanic has always been there for us.. Brakes, timing belts, water pumps, tires, batteries, alignments, oil and lube, struts, vehicle inspections, diagnostics, belts and hoses, squeaks and rattles, bad odors...Often jobs are completed under budget. Did I mention they are honest,pleasant, fast & great communicators? Yes, the pros at My Mechanic really are …..ALL THAT!.

DOUG H.
09/25/2018
Motoe Mount
A First class and honest place hard to find these days I would highly recommend

KATHY M.
GMC Acadia
09/21/2018
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED MECHANIC AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
Every-time I have ever had a problem with my vehicle, My Mechanic staff, has rescued me. My last visit due to my vehicle not wanting to start. My Mechanic was nothing but quick and efficient in locating the problem. No appt. made, just dropped in and within a very short time had the problem diagnosed and repaired. My Mechanic is my TOP NUMBER 1 RECOMMENDED COMPANIES TO USE. Anytime I have a chance to recommend to anyone I come in contact with, I recommend this HIGHLY.

MATT C.
09/17/2018
The people are what make your shop what it is.
You guys all do a great job. Everyone is always helpful and friendly.
I would recommend you to anyone that asks.

PC
PAULINE C.
09/16/2018
Top Notch!!
They have saved me many times with their knowledge & speedy service. I was stranded just this week, they came to me, fixed my car and I was back on the road within 45 minutes. I never have to return to them for the same problem. That's where their experience and knowledge help tremendously. I won't go anywhere else. Pauline C.
Joe "Billy" G. from My Mechanic Maintenance & Repair responded on 10/09/2018

Hi Pauline, thank you so much for the kind words. It is our pleasure to be helpful to you. Sincerly
~ Billy, Dena and The My Mechanic Team

CT
CHARLES T.
09/14/2018
Best Service
This is the best service in Tucson period.

JIM / MARY ELLEN K.
Nissan Versa
09/12/2018
My car was way overdue for an oil change. We live on the opposite side of town and due to health reasons have been unable to schedule an appointment. I was on that side of town on Monday and thought I would stop and see if they possibly work an oil change in. As gracious as they always are they were able to work me in while I waited. Service was quick and now I don’t need to worry an more.

JEFF C.
Lincoln Navigator
09/12/2018
Great service as always!!
Best mechanics in town! Great customer service!