John T.
Nissan Rogue
05/19/2020
Another one!
The visit today has made Schneider's my Service Station of choice for ALL my automotive needs! They are the most honest, professional and thorough shop I have ever encountered!
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you, John!

John T.
05/18/2020
Awesome service
I may not take my cars anywhere else!

CF
Carmen F.
Coraopolis, PA
Jeep Cherokee
05/08/2020
Expeditious and Awesome Service!
Thanks for your professionalism and adhering to all COVID-19 standards! I appreciate your timely service!
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you, Carmen. I appreciate you being our customer!

Jim* W.
05/08/2020
Best service in town, even in these trying times.

Thanks for coming out to see us, Jim, in these trying times!

Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/27/2020
Excellent service, professional and very pleased with the job.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 05/04/2020

Thank you very much, Gary. You're a great customer!

BP
Brian P.
Ford Transit Connect
04/15/2020
Excellent Communication!
Went in for a state inspection. Needed a few things. Got ALL the necessary parts and labor - done by the next day. Excellent in communicating with me what needed done and gave me options on how / what I wanted done at this time (to pass inspection), and what could be done later.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 04/20/2020

Thank you, Brian. I appreciate the the business!

Jim R.
03/27/2020
Everything was done while I waited. The car was taken in as soon as I got there. And the people were very friendly
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you, Jim!

03/12/2020
Friendly, Knowledgeable, and Caring
The staff is knowledgeable and they makes you feel comfortable about their concerns with your car. I have always been very happy with the service provided.
One Happy Customer
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you . You're a good friend and customer!

03/11/2020
Very Pleased.
I am very pleased of this place. Very professional, great service and friendly people.

Thank you , Gary.

CT
Carol T.
03/07/2020
Best auto shop around
The people here are friendly, honest, and knowledgeable. My first time there and I will not go anywhere else. They get it done!
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 03/09/2020

Thanks for giving us a try, Carol!

TK
Tom K.
03/07/2020
great service
1st. time customer. through & good service.

Thanks for giving us a try, Tom.

Ford Explorer Sport Trac
02/10/2020
Very Pleased.
I was very pleased with my experience. They are very professional and the service is great.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you, Gary!

OC
Oscar C.
02/06/2020
Integrity and honesty
My husband thought there was a problem with the brakes. So we took it to Schneider’s and they took it for a test drive and check the brakes and the tires. There was nothing wrong with the brakes they gave me a reading of what they were but suggested to get new tires. I appreciate their honesty.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for being a great customer, Barb. Tell Oscar Thanks, too!

EV
ERIK V.
Mazda 3
01/31/2020
Accommodating
An appointment was available 1 day after my inquiry. My appointment was moved to an earlier. It was advantageous to me and the shop.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you, Erik!

MK
Malcolm K.
Saturn VUE
01/30/2020
Peace of Mind
From the very beginning the experience has been way above expectations. No hassle, no gimmicks and no unnecessary up selling. You get only what you need, quality parts and service all of the time.

Thank you, Malcom!