James G.
05/02/2019
The service was great
The turn around of the fixing of my vehicle was awesome!
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for the business, James. Hope to see you next time you need any repairs!

Oh , by the way. Is there anything we could have done better to get a 5 star review? Thanks.

Chuck.

Constance M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/26/2019
Solid work at great prices
Exactly what one would imagine in an ideal small shop — friendly, work is quality
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 04/29/2019

Thanks for seeing the value of what a small business has to offer, Constance!

TD
Tim D.
Lincoln Zephyr
04/12/2019
Honest value
Chuck has been servicing my cars for many years and this on specifically for over 10 years.(It is a 2006.) It has come to the point that routinely spending/investing $500 on repairs does not make sense. Schneider provided honest value in recommending that the car's useful life is nearing an end.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks for the nice words, Tim!

Krista B.
04/02/2019
Highly recommended
I've been here several times with both of my vehicles. Great service and I appreciate the postcards they send out with discounts.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you, Krista!

Mike C.
03/22/2019
Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator
Awesome customer service. Great prices. Had a oil and filter change while I waited. Took only about 40 minutes.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you, Mike! Your are a great customer as well!

Michael S.
Dodge Avenger
03/21/2019
Cares for my vehicle
The team at Schneider is great and seems to care for your vehicle the way you would if you had their automobile expertise. They've made maintenance recommendations that have turned out to be accurate and are willing to address your questions, which does cost them valuable time so that is not to be taken lightly, and they do it all while speaking in a layman's tongue instead of attempting to talk over your head. I would recommend this shop to all, upfront with what services they can and cannot do, what you may actually need and not need, and the prices attached to those services. A gem in the auto shop world of a professional and well run business that meets their commitments and even goes beyond. Case in point; They made sure to correct a problem within maintenance being done to my car that most shops probably would have let go to be a major surprise for me later (and likely more $ for them later) Bottom line - They do things the right way

I love this review! Thank, Michael!

LW
Linda W.
Chevrolet Uplander
03/12/2019
Professional service with small-town personal treatment.
Schneiders Auto Service is not a big or franchise business where the customer gets lost in the shuffle of getting service. They provide customers with easy to understand what problem(s) their vehicle is having. As a customer you feel they know you need your vehicle serviced ASAP but won't overlook exactly what needs done to get you safely back on the road. Did I mention the prices? Always reasonable. What else can this satisfied customer say except I've trusted Chuck & his team for over 25 years with my vehicles.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for being our customer, Linda. I appriciate the nice review!

Jim W.
03/08/2019
I've been dealing at Chucks shop for a number of years now and have always been satisfied. It's a good feeling knowing you won't get ripped off and the work will always be done correctly. Chucks mechanics are well versed on all phases of auto repair.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you, Jim.

CHRISTOPHER M.
Dodge Durango
03/06/2019
Heat it up
Had radiator replaced and still no heat and truck overheating. Took it back to the ones who did the radiator and to another shop and still no luck. They said it must go to the dealer. Thats not what Schneider Auto Repair Shop said. Find the problem fixed the problem no mo overheat and inside heats up. Great service free coffee too lol

Thanks for giving us a try, Chris!

03/05/2019
Nice, quick & easy

Thank you, Glenn!

Denise M.
Kia Sorento
02/25/2019
Still awesome!
We've been using Scheiders for nearly 15 years. Chuck is always professional, kind and gives accurate estimate for the work and repair time. His costs under cuts the dealerships and he cares for his customers and our transportation needs.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you, Denise!

Jim* W.
Dodge Dakota
02/14/2019
SERVICE
Always great service at a good price
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 02/19/2019

Thanks again, Jim!

SF
Sheri F.
Coraopolis, PA
02/12/2019
Reliable knowledgeable service as always
Always great service from knowledgeable mechanics.

Thanks for being a loyal customer, Sheri!

Ronda C.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/12/2019
Mrs. Collins
Very helpful, they will be our new mechanics

Thank you, Ronda!

MK
Malcolm K.
Saturn VUE
01/31/2019
Quality Service Always
The dealer gave me a list of repairs “not covered under warranty”. Schneiders second opinion debunked the dealers findings. Even though the vehicle is under warranty I will trust Scheneiders to do all work regardless of warranty coverage. Trust and Honesty goes a long way! I appreciate you!
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 02/05/2019

Malcom, I appriciate you as a customer as well. Thank you!

Mike C.
Subaru Legacy
01/22/2019
Review of Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator
Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator shop provides excellent service at extremely fair prices. Owner and staff are always professional and helpful.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you Mike! It's a pleasure having you as a customer!

01/22/2019
Excellent service!
I was greeted in a friendly manner. My vehicle was inspected and ready as promised. I felt that I was treated honestly and fairly - no upsell.

AN
Andrew N.
01/15/2019
Honest and reliable service
I always get an honest evaluation and affordable price. Repairs are never suggested or made unless they are needed. In addition the service performed is second to none.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you, Andrew. I feel the same about you!

AJ
ANDREW J.
01/02/2019
State Inspection
Went in after passing Schneiders on a daily basis for my commute. I needed my vehicle inspected as I recently moved to Pittsburgh. They were friendly and the inspection was done in a timely manner. I'll go back if I have any vehicle issues in the future.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks for giving us a try, Andrew!

KR
Kim R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/11/2018
Quick, quality service
I always get my car when they say I will, and I never feel like I've been ripped off. In the many years I've been going to Chuck's, I have never had any sort of problem with the service. I particularly appreciate that I am treated with respect. Women often don't have that experience at garages.
Charles S., Owner from Schneiders Auto Repair and Radiator responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you so much, Kim!