DAVID G.
Dodge Nitro
03/23/2020
Professional honest
Butch and his team are dependable trustworthy upfront

IB
IRMA B.
Helotes, TX
Volvo S80
03/23/2020
Volvo repair
I love Tiller Automotive. They always do a great job and stand behind their work.

JZ
JOSE Z.
Dodge Journey
03/18/2020
Price, honesty, quick turn around
I appreciate the reasonable prices, honest accessing of what my car actually needs and communication during the process.

Cadillac SRX
03/16/2020
Honest
They never charge for stuff you dont need!

TC
TIM C.
03/16/2020
Trust and honesty
The absolute best place to take your car if you want honesty along with a very reasonable price for service.

BERNIE S.
03/14/2020
Good service. Friendly people.

NS
NEAL S.
Cadillac XT5
03/11/2020
Took my vehicle in due to squeaky brakes. Received a call letting me know what was wrong and when the vehicle would be ready. Reasonable price and fixed in a timely manner. I have used Tiller’s for years. Always friendly, affordable and reliable.

DANIEL D.
Cadillac CTS
Quick response time
Tillers is always spot on on finding the issues with vehicles ... Very friendly and trustworthy

LA
LEISA A.
Best auto shop ever!
Tiller Automotive has the very best service! They are friendly, knowledgeable, professional and reliable. They do not try to take advantage of their customers and guarantee their work. I won't go anywhere else.

BK
BARBARA K.
03/06/2020
Great staff, did what they said they would do.
They did great job and my window works the way it should. Very professional work.

DAVID H.
Ford RV Cutaway
02/27/2020
Great people, they kept my work truck inside & called me first thing next morning with diagnosis, it was bad news ( engine failure) but gave me price to replace & gave me time to decide what to do. I Decided to get another work van but they didn’t pressure me to get the truck off property or charge much for diagnosing the problem.

Thanks Dave

LUCY S.
02/24/2020
Extremely Friendly Staff!
I can’t say enough on the trust I have for these amazing mechanics. They definitely won’t hustle or lie to you. Very dependable!

ED
EDGAR D.
02/21/2020
The best of the best
Good people

KEN M.
02/20/2020
Top Notch Mechanic
Tiller Automotive is a great no frills, old school mechanic shop. They're straight shooters and not sales people padding the bills. They have been servicing our 2 older Hondas for 5+ years. Don't waste your time & money anywhere else.

ALLAN B.
02/20/2020
Differential Rebuild
I was amazed by the courtesy and professionalism I experienced at Tillers. I had taken my truck to another shop and they wanted to replace the differential and I knew I had to find a Auto Shop that knew what they were doing. Tillers far exceeded my aspirations. They were on my side on the diagnosis and understood what really needed to be done. They had the truck ready in a day and it runs great with no issues. And the best thing is the price was fair. Thank you Tillers!!