RP
RODNEY P.
Volkswagen Passat
09/07/2019
Home town Pride
Ryan and his team are friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent work.

JAMIE L.
09/04/2019
Service!!!
The best thing about Winters Automotive are the skills that the guys have to maintain my cars. I don’t have to worry about our cars dying on the road needlessly ( they keep looking for the main things that can go wrong at certain mileage markers; and they drive my cars before I pick them up to be sure they caught the weird noise I asked about.

Luke M.
Kansas
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Luke said the people were friendly. The prices were a lot higher than any other businesses.

CV
CYNDI V.
08/29/2019
Auto Service
Had a very good first time experience with Winter's Auto. Drop off service was great. Brought it in for transmission check and found out it wasn't the transmission! Fixed the problem for $100-MUCH less than transmission repair or replacement! Will definitely bring my car back for future repairs!

CE
CHRIS E.
08/28/2019
F350 Transmission
I think that coming to the conclusion of my truck needing an entire transmission without so much as getting a multimeter out and checking the resistance on temperature/speed sensors is a bit hasty and further indicates an unwillingness to do some real troubleshooting in lieu of throwing parts and money at it. This sounds like a lack of true craftsmanship. I will take the time to do it myself.
Ryan W. from Winters Automotive & Transmission responded on 08/29/2019

Chris,

Thank you for sharing your concerns.  I assure you our test was done using the proper equipment.  We utilize the Ford Ids system (the same scanner used by ford), along with scanners used by all the "big3". All of the key indicators such as the temp sensor were were watched during testing.  Had somthing led us to do a manual pinpoint test,  we would have done it.  Since we did not charge you for the diagnostics, performing one such test would have incurred an unnecessary diagnostic fee.

I wish it could have been an easier fix, as that would have been a sellable outcome, and we both would be happier.

Wish you well
Ryan

Lance B.
08/28/2019
The Best Ever!
They stand behind their work and they are truly the best I've ever used for vehicle repairs. They are very communicative and a joy to work with.

SA
SHELLY A.
Volkswagen Touareg
08/27/2019
Trustworthy bunch of guys.
This is very important to me because I know nothing about under the hood. I think sometimes women are taken advantage of when it comes to automobiles. These guys are totally honest and friendly. They know what they're doing and how to work on cars.

Kevin M.
Saturn VUE
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said he had no issues and is pleased with the service the business provided. They told him what he thought the issue was, took the time to fix it when other facilities would not even take the time to look at it. They replaced a sensor and it has been starting up ever since.

BP
BRENT P.
Edgerton, KS
Dodge Avenger
08/15/2019
Your given options on what to do
Nothing was found wrong so they told me that and didn't try to push anything on me to do just in case.

GG
GAUGE G.
Jeep Cherokee
08/13/2019
Good customer service
Pretty dope

Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/12/2019
Excellent service as always.
Winters has provided excellent service every time I have brought in a vehicle. I will not go anywhere else.

PP
POLLY P.
08/07/2019
Great job
Honest, great to work with.

MARY W.
08/07/2019
Good business
Small friendly family business which is trustworthy & competent.

08/06/2019
Excellent experience
Exceptional work at good price. Only place in Gardner I will trust my vehicles.

07/31/2019
Great service for a great price
I had an opportunity to use Winters automotive to get Alignment on my vehicle that had brand new tires installed after calling around to several different places I finally found one that could get me in the next day and not for $150 great mechanics and they don’t try to sell you on everything else