John G.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/24/2018
Brake work and more...
I have been going to Becker Service for a few years now and have been pleased with their quality of service.
It is often hard to find an honest auto repair service you can trust. I believe that Becker has been honest and always let me know when and what type of service is needed to keep my truck running safely.

Kim M.
Audi Q7
02/20/2018
Maintenance/Oil Change/Ball Joint Replacement
Becker Service Center has once again provided me with excellent customer service as well as mechanical services. I appreciate their patience of talking me through the work that needs to be completed and they have always been pretty much on target with their estimated time of completion.

David S.
Lincoln MKX
02/20/2018
Great service and a place to trust
Becker Service Center is always a great experience. I trust them to do my vehicle repairs and service at a reasonable price within a reasonable time.
I recommend Becker Service Center.

KW
Kim W.
Kia Forte
02/14/2018
Maintenance on time
I brought my 2016 Kia Forte in for routine maintenance, oil and filter and 33,000 mile check. I told them I needed the car by 2 because I had to drive in to Chicago to help my son, and beat rush hour. They called to tell me the car was ready at noon. You can count on Becker's to provide a thorough check and to give you a heads up on needed repairs and maintenance. Thanks, guys.

TW
Tyler W.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said the business was honest about what he needed. They did not nickel and dime him by adding things on.

TG
Tonia G.
INFINITI QX60
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Tonia said the service was amazing.

Martin L.
Oswego, IL
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Martin said his overall experience was good. They were really quick. The price was good.

OG
Orv G.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Orv said the business was accommodating and that staff member, Jim, was very knowledgeable.

Ash S.
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Ash said the employees at the business had him in and out quickly. They were very helpful and informative.

PH
Phil H.
Lisle, IL
Land Rover LR3
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Phil said they were quick in getting him scheduled , they were proactive in keeping him informed and they were finished on time.

LW
Leo W.
Nissan Versa
02/08/2018
Quick and Reliable
I dropped my car off at night without an appointment for the next day for Becker Service to look at the battery. Since I did not have an appointment I not expect to hear back about the car for a few days. I got a call the next morning with a full assessment and my car was all ready by the middle of the afternoon. Awesome job!

RP

WS
William S.
Toyota Avalon
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Connie said the service is always good. The staff is honest and the work is done in an appropriate amount of time.

John M.
02/05/2018 Category: Service
John said the employees did a good job explaining his problem, and the cost of the problem. He trusts them more than a dealership. He stated he feels confident.

GG
Gloria G.
01/31/2018

Bruce B.
01/31/2018
Expert service, trustworthy
Becker’s has always been honest and fair maintaining newer and older cars for me. Highly recommended.

PK
Paul K.
01/29/2018
Great Professional service
I've been going to Becker for a few years now and am very happy with everything they do. They service my A4 and my CRV.

SE
Srinivasa E.
01/27/2018
Reliable Service
Just got 90K servicing done to Camry. I've been taking my cars for servicing to Becker Service Center for over 10 years. Very satisfied with the service they provide.

Michelle W.

Wayne D. M.
Nissan 350Z
01/26/2018
Tire Pressure Sensor
I had a tire pressure sensor go bad on a 2007 Nissan 350Z. The problem was identified quickly and the faulty unit was replaced in the time quoted and at a reasonable.