Very accomdating
Last day of month and needed inspection. Dave was very helpful in getting me a same day appt.

Kenmore, NY
Great service and fast!
Great customer service and work done in a timely fashion. Would highly recommend.

Robert W.
Nissan Murano
08/01/2020
Service was fast and friendly. From scheduling to getting the work done it was easy. Joe went out of his way to help and save me a few bucks along the way.

SL
Salvatore L.
07/30/2020
Very satisfied.
This is the second time I’ve been to Bellreng’s for service to our cars and it won’t be the last. Everyone is courteous, professional and very attentive. Thank you Joe, front desk, and the young gentleman who worked on my car. Sorry I didn’t get his name.

Sal L.

Sr Mara W.
07/23/2020
Always willing to answer questions
Honest and willing to help

EK
Elaine K.
North Tonawanda, NY
07/21/2020
The customer service
I am a first time customer at Bellreng’s. Since I am not mechanically wired, I can’t speak into that, but I was VERY impressed with the customer service. David, at the front desk, was extremely friendly and accommodating to my special request for the timing of my vehicle to be serviced and patiently answered all my questions both on the phone when I made the appointment and in person during drop off and pick up. I could not have been more satisfied.

Williamsville, NY
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/18/2020
Fast and courteous service
Our service was fast and courteous. (We had to drop car before Bellreng's opened. Completed the key drop envelope. It asks for home phone and work/day phone. Both were completed. Unfortunately, home phone was called twice to inform us of needs to pass inspection and costs. We both work. Then my husband's cell was called twice. He doesn't work a job where he can easily answer phone which is why MY WORK number was provided but it was never called. When my husband discovered the missed calls on his lunch he let me know and then I called in, got info and approved repairs. So my only comment is to use the phone number given and if you are asking for a work or daytime number to call it for quicker response. Even though I wasn't able to respond until nearly Noon, the work was completed by the end of the day allowing us to pick up the car before Bellreng's closed. Sorry, one other comment are the hours at present. Not sure if those are permanent or due to COVID-19 pandemic. But if people work full time weekdays, for some it may not be possible to, without utilizing their vacation time, to fit car repairs in between 8am and 5pm, or rather the drop off and then the pick up on the other end conveniently. So these are comments or suggestions, rather than complaints. ) The service and the staff were great once we connected.

Jo Ann K.
North Tonawanda, NY
07/18/2020
On-time and great service
Work was completed as quoted and on time. Customer service was exceptional and made me fell appreciated for taking vehicle there.

DONNA B.
07/16/2020
Friendly,,knowledgeable
I was greeted with a smile by Dave. My car was taken in very quickly, and waited only a short while. The outcome of the visit was explained fully by Dave. I was very impressed. Thank you!!

07/14/2020
Change oil
Very friendly staff and great service!!

PT
Pat T.
Williamsville, NY
Lincoln Town Car
07/12/2020
Location & Courtesy
I have recommended this location to other friends.

James B.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
07/11/2020
excellent, timely service
My problem was diagnosed quickly and corrected quickly

Milton C.
Honda Crosstour
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Milton's wife. She said the staff explained what was wrong with their vehicles and gave them options on what to do. She added that they are courteous and always good.

CL
Carl L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Carl said the mechanical workmanship was superb, which at the end of the day was all that mattered.

Mary Ann S.
Oldsmobile Alero
07/10/2020
Everyone is so nice and very helpful.
They helped me with my car problem. And they took care of me right away. I left my car and was given a ride home and picked up when my car was finished. They are always very nice and very helpful.