08/27/2020
Great work
Very quick turn around and try to give best price possible

LF
Leocadia F.
Hyundai Accent
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Leocadia said that she was referred here, and would recommend the place.

Joseph H.
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Joseph said the experience was good.

PS
Patricia S.
Ram 1500 Classic
08/25/2020
Pat
Conveniently located service was prompt

Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/24/2020
Great work with my car!
Quality service and accommodating scheduling. They were able to fit me in when I really needed it!

Sylvia W.
INFINITI FX35
08/21/2020
Always courteous and professional service! The technicians take that extra step to ensure that the best service is provided!
I had a problem with my tailgate last year; the power lock wasn't working. I took it the dealer and a couple other places for evaluation and was told that they couldn't diagnose the problem unless I essentially wrote them a "blank check" and they still couldn't guarantee anything. I went to Bellreng's and they quoted the diagnostic evaluation upfront. After working on the car for a full day, they couldn't determine the the actual source of the problem, but narrowed it down to the computer codes. They asked if they could keep it overnight and continue working on it the following morning. Determined not to quit, they got to the source of the problem and charged a fraction of what the others had merely estimated. I now rely on Bellreng's for all of my automotive needs. It's great to have a relationship with an auto repair and maintenance business that I can actually trust and I recommend them to all my family and friends!

CV
Carol V.
Tonawanda, NY
MG MGB
08/20/2020
MG inspection
I got quick and thorough service from Brent Franklin. Perfect as usual. Would recommend this company.

SJ
Susan J.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/20/2020
AAA service Appointment
A clean, inviting and friendly auto care business. The service employees give honest appraisals of auto needs. I trust their work. The customer waiting area is very comfortable and the decor makes me smile. Recently I had an NYS inspection appointment that was too short! I didn't have enough time to read from their newspaper/magazine collection, watch TV, enjoy the art on the walls and have coffee, tea or bottled water that was provided

OL
Olivia L.
NE
Dodge Avenger
08/15/2020 Category: Service
Olivia said it was good , they were up front with her, told her exactly what was wrong , what to do about it and helped her though the whole process.

WJ
William J.
Mazda CX-5
08/14/2020
Personality
From the service advisors to the auto techs they are knowledgeable, personable and patient. Even the waiting room and restroom has personality! Bright, cheery clean decor ! I own multiple vehicles and service has always been exceptional.

CT
Carlos T.
Dodge Durango
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Carlos said the business had good service.

DJ
Drew J.
Nissan Murano
08/13/2020
QUALITY CARE
THE VEHICLE WAS READY WHEN THEY SAID IT WOULD BE
REPAIRS WERE MADE UNDER A MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY AND THEY COVERED THE LABOR PERFORMED BY THE PREVIOS OPERATORS OF FACILITY NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
I WOULD FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE RECOMMENDING TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

KD
KATHY D.
North Tonawanda, NY
08/10/2020
Always do the right thing for the customer
The crew at Bell rang is always nice and friendly. Very honest and helpful. Always satisfied when my car is in their shop.

RJ
Rachel J.
Hyundai Accent
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Rachel said the staff didn't tell her when the services on her vehicle would be done.

David C.
08/11/2020
Very Accommodating staff and strive to keep customers satisfied
The business offered to clean my engine after they accidentally spilled oil on the engine during an oil change, and they did a very good job cleaning it.

08/06/2020
Disappointed in the details of what is promised.
When I got home the same day after my FIRST service (Oil Change), I opened my hood to check my oil and there was clearly fresh oil (spilled?) on the main top cover, not sure what its called. My washer fluid did not appear to be topped off as far as I could tell. My rear passenger tire was 28 pounds and the rest were 31-33, which they are branded for 30. This would lead me to question of they were topped off. I wouldn't lose that much pressure same day of appointment.
Michael B., President from Bellreng's Towing & Automotive responded on 08/06/2020

David,
Thank you very much for your business. I would like to assure you we strive for complete satisfaction with our customers. I have pulled your history and spoke with the technician about your concerns. We check over every customer's vehicle and treat it as if it were our own to keep our customers safe and provide a high level of confidence and reliability. Thank you for taking the time to accept my phone call and we look forward to seeing you in the future for all your vehicle needs.

Chad Pyzikiewicz