Daniel C.
GMC Envoy XL
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said his overall experience was fantastic. They were professional, prompt, and really helpful.

EM
Ed M.
Grand Island, NY
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Ed said the employees did a good job.

NF
Nelson F.
Lincoln Town Car
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Nelson said he is impressed. The staff is efficient, and even came to his home.

RD
Ronald D.
North Tonawanda, NY
Dodge Journey
02/08/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said he was very satisfied with the service.

NV
Nikki V.
02/07/2018
Cannot say enough good things
Chad is an honest and fair mechanic at Bellrengs. I will not take my vehicles anywhere else.

JJ
Jake J.
Lewiston, NY
GMC Savana Cutaway
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Jake said he had a great experience.

KW
Kim W.
01/31/2018
Can't say enough!
My vehicle unexpectedly broke down and AAA advised me of local garages that could be of assistance to me. I generally rely on my car dealership for work but thought I would try Bellrengs and I'm very glad I did. They determined the problem and also found another somewhat catastrophic issue with my car and had my car up and running in hours. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly my vehicle was done and at a cost that my dealership couldn't compare too. I will not wait tI'll my car breaks down and needs a tow to return to this establishment. Also of note is that I'm a female and at no point did I get get talked down too in the way I regularly expect from my car dealership. I really cannot say enough about how grateful I am for the quick service.

KV
Katie V.
Niagara Falls, NY
Jeep Compass
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Katie said the employees were very professional. They provided great service.

CL
Carl L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/26/2018
Quality people, great attitude towards customer service, expert mechanical work, accomodating atmisphire at every turn.
You are treated like family. Only experts analyze the problem and repair it correctly the first time. You get your car back in no time and the bill reflects the lack of wasted time completing the job. I am always surprised at the quality of the work and the fairer than fair price.

John D.
Cadillac DTS
01/20/2018
Happy Customer !
The service was great, the price was reasonable, and the waiting room was comfortable. The only thing the waiting room could use is a television.

CR
Chris R.
Honda Civic Si
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the service was good and he has no complaints.

KP
Kevin P.
Grand Island, NY
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said he has had no problem with the service. He said he would recommend the business for service.

AW
Annable W.
Middleport, NY
Chevrolet Pickup
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Annable said the staff picked up his vehicle, and they got the vehicle fixed quickly for him.

KT
Kevin T.
North Tonawanda, NY
Toyota Avalon
01/14/2018
Outstanding
My wife's car lost all break pressure, called AAA to have the car towed to the Toyota dealership and Bellrengs Towing came to my house within an hour. After talking to the tow driver he recommended his business and told me they can save me money verses going to the dealership. And he was right, saved me about $300.00 or more, got the car done in a timely manner and I received a AAA & Military discount.

Kevin

NV
Nikki V.
01/09/2018 Category: Service
Nikki said this business was able to diagnose and fix her vehicle, when no one else could.