Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

SR
Spencer R.
Indianapolis, IN
07/19/2019
Lack of care is evident - highly disappointed
If I could rate this zero stars, I would. After one extremely great visit, I was sold on coming back to Indy Hyundai. I was treated with the utmost respect and professionalism. However, this time around it has been the exact opposite that it overshadows everything that happened the first go around. After getting a flat tire, I thought I would come back to my at the time favorite shop. I have a 3rd party warranty on all my wheels and tires. I initiated the claim, let the service worker Ira know all the necessary info on 7/9 when I dropped it off. It is now 7/19 and I am in the same spot I was in on 7/9 except their technicians have smashed in my driver side door, my speakers aren't working, I am doing the work they should be doing, and I can't get a call back from their service manager despite numerous voicemails and requests from Ira to have her call me. It is sad when I have to call the warranty company multiple times a day when I am at my job to figure out the status and next steps to help them do their job, that they are getting paid for, because they can't seem to do it. I have not been offered an apology for my door getting ruined by their carelessness, for their lack of urgency in getting my vehicle fixed. Nothing at all. I do not plan to come back to this shop and would not recommend anyone else to. I should have heeded the warning of their sign that hangs that gives basic instructions of not to fight with one another and handle things like adults.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/20/2019

We sincerely apologize for this visit and it is being taken under review and communicated to the necessary parties. The extended warranty company has also been notified as we have had several issues with them in the past, as you know.

BR
BOB R.
Martinsville, IN
03/04/2019
THEY LIE
i just drove an hour to come test drive a car that they had on the internet, before i went up there i called to see if they still had the car and they said yes (2 people that i talked to said they still had the car) i went up there and low and behold they didnt have the car they acted like i just didnt call them an hour ago. THEY LIE THEY ARE A BUNCH OF LIARS.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

This is a service survey. WSe apologize for your less than satisafactory visit and are not sure who responded to this survey due to no information. Appeal process in place

Manuel M.
Avon, IN
10/19/2018
2004 Santa Fe for sale
Do NOT pay $6500 for the 2004 Santa Fe they have for sale. That is our trade-in vehicle. We wanted $2200 for the trade-in, they said they'd give us $985, which we declined. We settled on $1600, but in hindsight we should have walked away. Very SHADY business. We purchased that 2004 Santa Fe from them brand new, took our vehicle for service there even tho we live 40 minutes away, referred family/friends to them, & that's the treatment they gave us loyal customers. We will NOT be returning there for any other service. We do give 5 stars to our salesperson, Gianna. She was extremely kind, not pushy, & was not "in" on the sales "talk".
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

We apologize that you had a less than satisfactory visit. We will submit this to the sales review as this is for service department reviews. We will make sure the managers up front are advised

WS
William S.
Cincinnati, OH
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Extremely Poor & Unprofessional Communication
This review is specific to Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai, and not the Hyundai brand. While I love my Hyundai vehicle, the service and communication we received from Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai was unprofessional and unacceptable. I can say without question we will not be visiting Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai for any future vehicle service or business.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/01/2018

We will forward this to the proper manager. We apologize for any experience that was not exceptional.  This survey is based on the service and parts department at Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai. This will be forwarded to the sales department for future contact.