Overall Rating 3.7499975/5Overall Rating 3.7499975/5Overall Rating 3.7499975/5rating 3.7499975rating 3.7499975
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

DF
Deanna F.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Always easy
They get you in quick. Friendly! They even gave me a ride home and picked me back up!

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Efficient, excellent service and good value! Kyle was wonderful!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you so much for the great survey! we really appreciate your business!

JY
Joesph Y.
Frankton, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/20/2018 Category: Service
The best!
Never have had a problem with this dealer. Free oil changes for life seems to be a good deal!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank You for the wonderful survey! We enjoy seeing you each visit!

LH
Luvenia H.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great overall service!
I came in without an appointment, and my vehicle was serviced rather quickly, Thanks!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank You for the great survey!!

Knightstown, IN
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey!

VA
Vivian A.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
09/17/2018 Category: Service
How Great
Ira and Eva are the main reasons I still have my vehicle serviced here. They are knowledgeable and always make sure that I am well taken care of. They strive for excellence in customer relations and so far they are winning in my book.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank You so much for being an amazing customer! We love seeing you! The whole shops enjoys the banter. Thank You for being a great customer

Darlene G.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Poor
Service sucks
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Hello, firstly only components that are covered are parts that are under manufactures warranty, which was explained. Those parts were caused by semi damage tires, which you had menioned and was denoted on the paper work. Maint. items such as filters, tire rotation, and any other maint items are not covered under warranty and are 100 percent the customer resposibility. I felt as I should further the knowledge thatw as given to you on your visit , and now much stop all conversation with you, as awell as this dealer due to the mention of attorneys. we wish you all the best. Hyundai would gladly cover any manufactures defect, from factory, not driver error or any outside influence.Time stamp on the ticket was an hour, with all of the concerns that were noted, that it right with teh time it should have taken. Have a great day.

Jane C.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Ira
He s great! I can depend on him to find what's wrong w my car then fix it. He s always friendly, and knowledgeable.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you so much for the great survey!!! We really apprecaite you!

Dennis H.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Always Accommadating
The service team always is accommodating on scheduling to meet your needs
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words! We really enjoy seeing you on every visit! Thank you for being an awesome customer!!

AI
Arlene I.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Personnel
Dorian was nice and knowledgeable.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the great survey!

Debra P.
New Castle, IN
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Consistent, great, friendly service.
It's always a pleasure to get my Veloster serviced at Bob Rohrmans. All the service personnel are extremely helpful and always friendly.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank You for the great survey! It is a pleasure to see you! Thank you for being amazing!

TN
Toni N.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service from service department
As always, Eva, Kyle and Ira took excellent care of me and my car. They are honest, thorough, and very professional.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank You so much for being amazing. We love seeing you!~!

CD
Charles D.
Cumberland, IN
2004 Hyundai Sonata
09/06/2018 Category: Service
convient and great personalized service.
Ira and Eva are the greatest!always fair and honest work and estimates.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

We always really enjoy seeing you! Thank You for being amazing as always!

Melissa L.
Beech Grove, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Super friendly, professional!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank You so much for your wonderful and kind words! We apprecaite you!

David W.
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Mr.
None
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you so much for the great survey!!

08/26/2018 Category: Service
Quick and honest
Quick service and honest with issues that needed to be addressed. Thank you.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/26/2018

Thank you for the great survey!! We appreciate you!

Greenfield, IN
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Do not recommend. Poor communication. If your car has problems and you are from out of state go to a different dealer. Luckily my dealer is fantastic or Hyundai would have lost a customer.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you for taking the survey. We did an inspection on your vehicles repair order and found that your part was on national backorder.  So we , the dealer corrected the issue on your vehicle. Unfortunately our vehicles, per our policy can not leave state lines. Our insurance does not cover over state lines. We want to thank you for the detailed information as it helps our staff grow and perform better. Have a great weekend

Kimberly M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Since we purchased our Elantra 4 years ago, we have been bringing it back to Bob Rohrman for service. It is always easy to get an appointment at a convenient time. They are quick and honest.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you so very much! We appreciate you and for being an important customer all these years

Jeffrey M.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Routine Service
Dropped my Tucson off for a routine oil change. Was promptly completed and received a call advising me I could pick it up. Car was washed, status of various components (tires,filters,fluid levels, lights, etc) was detailed on a Multi-Point Inspection form. And from a consumer benefit standpoint, my vehicle qualifies for lifetime free oil and filter changes at Rohrman. So what's not to like?
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you so much for the great survey!! We appreciate you!

CR
Charles R.
Mc Cordsville, IN
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Always on Time!
When I come in for service they are ready to get started and get the paper work ready. If the are covered up they never act like or are stressed about it.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you for the nice survey we really appreciate you!