Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

SR
Susan R.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Sonata and me
In many years of driving same vehicle and 174,000 plus miles later, I can say I have received excellent and quality service at this Dealership. Upon appointements here, I find Service Managers to be cordial and Service department efficent in getting diagnostics ran on vehicie and mechanical issue(s)
quickly and correctly identified and repaired.
JOE C. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

Thanks so much for your review and business, we look forward to assisting you in the future.  Wishing you a fantastic new year and thanks again.

Columbus, IN
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Terrible Communication
They never called after the car was looked at. I had to call them, then they were not clear whether services were required or just a recommendation. Was told the car would be done that day, but then they called in the evening to say it would be done first thing the next morning. The next morning, they did not call and I called at 11:30 a.m. to find out it had been ready for a while. They were so unclear about the services I was not sure if I was just being tricked into unnecessary work. Will not be going back.
JOE C. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

I appriciate your feedback and sincerly apologize your experience was not what it should have been I will be reaching out asap to make things right for you and go over your experience.

VC
Victoria C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/21/2020 Category: Service
Very true to appointment times
JOE C. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/22/2020

Thanks so much for your review we are excited for the prospect of popcorns return as well, along with the other normalcy of covids end.  We look forward to seeing you next time please have a great week.

2020 Hyundai Elantra
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Precise
Overall GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!
JOE C. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/22/2020

Thanks so much for your business, we look forward to assisting you next time out.

MV
Michael V.
12/14/2020
Thank you and Happy Holidays!
I would like to thank the Services Team at Indy Hyundai for their outstanding work and customer service. Ira, Kyle, Eva, Fred and others - Thank you and have a great holiday season!

P. S. 2020 is almost over..! :-)

-Michael Ira
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/14/2020

Thank you for being an amazing customer!!!!

Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/14/2020

Thank you so kuchbfor being an amazing customer!

Katrina M.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/14/2020 Category: Service
Custom Service
Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. They recommended some things I needed done but I'm unable to get right now. Due to everything that's going on now days, but they never pushed me into anything. I received a text while I was waiting, making that I was ok and if I needed anything let him (Kyle) know. I thought that was really special.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey! We appreciate you!

Daryl S.
Avon, IN
12/12/2020
New Management is Excellent!!
I had a great experience leasing my second Hyundai from Indy Hyundai!!. The new management team is great! They are straight forward and don't waste your time using old and tired "sales" nonsense. I'd recommend to anyone looking for a Hyundai to go to Indy Hyundai!! Good honest people there!!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/12/2020

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We appreciate you and such kind words!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/11/2020 Category: Service
Average service
Hit or miss with friendliness of staff. Overpriced tires and did not complete an item I requested for my service, only suggested I spend money on getting new tires. Wondering if staff could help customers make more informed decisions.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We are very sorry that your visit was less than satisfactory and we will strive to make this right

FA
Fred A.
12/03/2020
Outstanding organization with a great group of dedicated employees
I certainly had preconceived notions about the buying process and the amount of time it takes to negotiate a deal. I've got to say, Zeph, Jaun and the entire Rohrman team did an outstanding job from start to finish. I was in and out of the dealership in less than an hour with my new Palisade. I would strongly recommend this dealership to everyone looking for a new vehicle. They earned my trust and my business for years to come.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 12/03/2020

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We appreciate you

2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/26/2020 Category: Service
Quick service and no wait time
Got my Hyundai's maintenance done this week. I didn't have to wait to talk to the service advisor and my servicing was done quickly along with complimentary services. There is an area to wait while your car is being serviced and they also provide pickup and shuttle service if you prefer. Staff are courteous and social distancing guidelines are maintained throughout the center. I would strongly recommend this place.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We really appreciate you!

SR
Susan R.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Years of Service
I have received excellent service during years of ownership of Hyundai vehicle, which was purchased at this dealership. I always need to wait on vehicle while it's being serviced and find department personnel friendly and accomodating.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We look forward to seeing you every time you come in.  Thank you for being a wonderful customer for all of these years!

CR
Charles R.
Mc Cordsville, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!! Always!!
Never have to wait to check in. On time is the right time!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you for being an amazing customer. We really appreciate you and for coming to us for all of these years.

Michael C.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/18/2020

Cynthia S.
10/11/2020
Service Department
I understand giving customers an appointment for service. I understand taking an hour to change the oil. But if you have two service mechanics and schedule cars every 15 minutes? And really---two and a half hours to change the oil and "fix my license plate holder" and you drilled 2 hoes in my car and added our company frame? Really ?
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

We appreciate your feed back. You did arrive 35 minutes before your appointment. Oil changes take an hour. You stated someone tried to steal your license. Plate so we had to drill out hole and notified you all along the way. We wish you good luck in your future endeavors

Mohsen M.
Avon, IN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Great service and very nice people
They take care of the car very well and are very friendly.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/03/2020

Thank you for the wonderful survey! Thanks for being sucha  loyal customer for all of these years!