Overall Rating 3.7499975/5Overall Rating 3.7499975/5Overall Rating 3.7499975/5rating 3.7499975rating 3.7499975
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Ray S.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Service center and waiting room
Eva was very helpful.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you so very much for the wonderful survey! We appreciate you!

GL
George L.
Greenfield, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service and people.
The service department does an excellent job and care about their customers.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank You for the great survey! We really appreciate you!

BA
Bradley A.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Always prefer to have service done on my vehicle at Bob Rohrman because the service is great, friendly and knowledge staff.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank You for the great survey! We really appreciate you!

GA
Gregory A.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff always willing to help
I have had nothing but good experiences when I have taken my vehicle in for service. THe staff is friendly and always willing to help/
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for being a wonderful customer! We always enjoy seeing you.  Thank you for the great survey!

Linda S.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Good people to do business with
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you so much for being amazing! We really appreciate you!!

Beverly M.
Lawrence, IN
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Ira has always been so helpful. Not only does the dealership provide great service and customer experience but Ira personally goes out of his way to be sure you are taken care of.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank You for the great survey! We appreciate you so very much!!

RT
Roy T.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/11/2019 Category: Service
clean,friendly and professional
chat on computer web site did not follow through with service request
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey. We do pay the technician for their services on filters to remove and to replace the filters. It just does not always show on the paper work. We appreciate you and hope next visit we may earn the 5th star

WW
William W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/10/2019 Category: Service
they are always friendly quick and easy
Professional and very easy to work with
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/10/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We enjoy seeing you so very much

DU
David U.
Mc Cordsville, IN
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Service and people
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey!!! We appreciate you!!

GL
George L.
Greenfield, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Good service with a very personl staff.
The service department take a great deal of pride in making sure that their customers get great service!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

We always enjoy seeing you! Thank You for being an amazing customer for all of these years!

John L.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Staff
Eva, Kyle and Ira are great!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank You so much for the wonderful survey!

RP
Rebeccah P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Work is competent; communication needs improvement
I waited in the service lobby for more than three hours and had to finally seek out a status on my own. They went to "go check" and about 10 minutes later came to get me, saying I was ready to go. I question how long my car was ready and I was just sitting there waiting to be notified. I also question if they thought maybe I did not have anything better to do. I was working on my laptop in the service lobby for those three hours, but I can guarantee I would've rather been somewhere else. The service and work I always feel is accurate and competent. But this is not the first time that I have felt that the communication (or lack thereof) has left something to be desired.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

We apologize for the lengthy service, due to the items that were completed on your vehicle took onger than others with simpler  maintenance appointments. We sincerely apologize as we do know your time is valuable.

Durden P.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Never disappointed with the excellent service and friendly customer service with the employees at Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

We enjoy seeing you so much! You are such an amazing customer. Thank you!

Janet C.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
I have no other comment
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

We appreciate the feedback and apologize that your service was not satisfactory.

Julie H.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Terrific service
Bob Rohrman Service is great. The advisors, Ira and Eva, do a great job in getting me in and out. They recommend any items needed to keep the Tucson in great running order. This is our 6th Hyundai and Bob Rohrman is our dealer of choice!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for the wonderful kind words. We appreciate you and your family so very much. Thank you for being with us all of these years!!!! You are wonderful!

CR
Charles R.
Mc Cordsville, IN
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Always on Time!
My car is always taken prompt and on time, cutting down on my wait time.

On time service is hard to find!!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you so very much for the kind words! We really appreciate you!

2015 Hyundai Accent
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Service department
The service department is way over priced & incredibly rude staff.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/17/2019

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any issues that occurred. We will look into your maintenance records that we have on our Elecrroinic data base and hard copies to see what your history says and your paperwork from your deal.

Rosemarie C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/15/2019 Category: Service
customer care
Great customer care!
Availability of appointment.
Wonderful waiting area.
Able to browse new vehicles in a warm area while waiting on the car to be ready.
Everything is great. Thank you!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We always enjoy seeing you!

Jason K.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Service from the Team at Bob Rohrman.
Wonderful Service from the Team at Bob Rohrman.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We appreciate you very much!

Ryan B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Staff and Service!!!
Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai is the best! Eva and Ira in the Service Department are the best in the business and have always taken care of our needs in the most professional manner and Nate and his crew on the Sales end have always been honest, fair, and done anything possible to make sure we are satisfied customers. I have purchased 4 vehicles here and they truly earned our business. My Wife and I are loyal customers and will be for years to come! A+
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful survey!!!!!!! We love seeing you and your family! Thank you