Overall Rating 3.7499975/5Overall Rating 3.7499975/5Overall Rating 3.7499975/5rating 3.7499975rating 3.7499975
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Rosemarie C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/19/2018 Category: Service
customer care
Usually very accurate their estimate of time to do repairs.
very helpful in scheduling a time that fits in your schedule. Thank you Bob Rohrman service. Washington street
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the wonderful survey! It was so much fun speaking with you on the last visit.

SR
Susan R.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Good Service Team
I believe this Dealership has a highly efficient Service department team, Any maintenance and repairs necessary on the vehicle have been diagnosed correctly and fixed right 1st time in for service.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you so much for being an amazing customer!!! We enjoyed seeing you

2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Over all they did a good job.
Just need to work on communication with customers to satisfy any questions or problems they may have.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate any feedback. This was a new recall that parts were not available so the service manager had to drive to numerous locations to assist. We apologize that it took longer than expected.  On Saturdays we do just have a lube tech. Also spoke with the GM who was involved as well and assisted in purchasing 2 tires as a good will gesture. Have a great holiday. We will speak with the parties involved to work on communication with our customers

BF
Barbara F.
Greenfield, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Nice people
Service was great,
I Question why Hyundai would suggest a $300.00 dollar battery in an economy car?
That’s not right!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey. We always enjoy seeing you. The batteries are glass mat and from interstate so they are a bit pricey for the original equipment. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving

LH
Lois H.
Yorktown, IN
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Personal Care and Attention
As usual, the service is great at this dealership!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank. You. We always enjoy seeing you! You are ana amazing customer!!!

Arlington, IN
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Retired Human Resources Manager
Good, in & out quickly.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/11/2018

Thank you so much for the great survey!! We appreciate you and thank you for being with you!

Durden P.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2018 Category: Service
For nine years we have used Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai to service our car. Never have we been disappointed with the service. The employees are courteous, helpful, and willing to go the "extra mile".
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for the great survey! We always love seeing you!

2008 Hyundai Sonata
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Quality work
I'v been coming to Bob Rohrman for years because of the quality work and openness of the staff.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

We really enjoyed seeing you on your visit! Let us know if there is anything you may need

SG
Shelanda G.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I was in the dealership for an oil change and received excellent service, very professional. However, this only goes for the service department, I wouldn’t recommend the sales department if my life depended on it!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

We want to thank you very much for the wonderful review. We appreciate you!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Super fast!
First time visit. Dropped off vehicle for 7500 miles and it was finished in less than an hour!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you so much for the great survey! We appreciate you!

Teresa M.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
They fix what they needed
The problem I reported wad finally fixed
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank You for taking the survey. We were hoping that we provided you with excellent service this time around. 5 stars are what we strive for. We hope you have a great weekend.

Caroline H.
Fairland, IN
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service and people
You have an exceptional service department. Ira treats us with great courtesy.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Thank You so much for the great survey! We appreciate you!

Deborah M.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Service is Awesome
They service the vehicle in a timely manner and remind me of my vehicle's needs. We purchased here because when I hacd a flat tire in my previous vehicle that took care of everything and had me back out on the road again quickly.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for the great survey! We really appreciate you and enjoy seeing you on every visit. Thank you again!

WW
William W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Professional, courteous and friendly service.
I had many service items done during this visit. One was a 4-wheel alignment. The technician performed it initially but was not satisfied with the results so redid it so that he was satisfied with the results. I appreciate the extra effort.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you for the wonderful survey!! We appreciate you. Please let us know if there is anything you need.

Christophe M.
Mc Cordsville, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Be aware
Tried to charge me for a free tire rotation that they didn’t even do...!!!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

We apologize that your service visit was less than satisfactory. We will speak with the parties involved to ensure this doesn't happen again.

WE
William E.
Greenfield, IN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great service.
The people at Indy Hyundai are all great to work with.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful and kind words. We always enjoy seeing you. Please let us know if you need anything or have any questions. Have a great week!

Teresa M.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Service not good quality!
The service area and repairs require improvement. No good quality work for being a dealership
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

we sincerely apologize for the unsatisfactory visit. A member of our team will be in contact to schedule you in for repairs. We do see where you paid for the labor to install your glass.

Julia B.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Service Team keeps me coming back
It's the service team that keeps me coming back even after 200,000 miles on my car. Everyone wonders why I keep going to a dealer vs. somewhere else but it's Eva and Ira that keeps me coming back...
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. We would hate to lose you as a customer for over 10 plus years. Let us know if there is anything you may need

CP
Christina P.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Always the best!
Pleased, as always, with the care my Elantra GT receives from Ira, Eva and the crew at Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you so very much! I apologize that I missed you on this last visit. We love you guys so much!!

CR
Charles R.
Mc Cordsville, IN
New Business
I'm moving my wife's Santa Fe to Rohrman for service. It was purchased at another dealer that has changed everything.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you so much!! We love hearing that you are satisfied. Welcome to the family!