Jacqueline C.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/26/2020 Category: Service
My feelings
When ever I've been to this dealership they have made me feel like a friend rather than a customer . I have lost he strength in my hands and one of them opened my bottle of soda for me . you really get the royal treatment there .
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/27/2020

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you!

Greenfield, IN
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Bob Rohrman Hyundai service
Recently took my 2017 Hyundai Elantra to Bob Rohrman Hyundai for service. Received a friendly text reminder a couple weeks prior to remind me that the oil change was due. With my busy schedule, this was very helpful and allowed me to schedule an appointment for a date and time that worked well for me. Also received a friendly reminder of this appointment a couple of days before the appointment. When I arrived, there were a few customers ahead of me, but the job was still done in a timely manner.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/23/2020

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We appreciate it. Thank you for being our guest!

Stephen B.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful!
They were very thorough and gave advice with out any pressure! They did a very good job!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for being a great customer!

CJ
Clyde J.
Camby, IN
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Service Handled by Ira at Bob Rohrman
Thanks to Ira, for getting my vehicle serviced and everything taken care of. He handled the regular and special service needs. I appreciate Mr Ira keeping in touch with me since I was out of town and when I returned the car was outside waiting for me.
Thanks again!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for the wonderful survey!!

Marsha R.
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, fast efficient service
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful survey! We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Greenfield, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Wish I did not need the maintenance but I sure enjoyed the service!
The personnel is always so accommodating. I feel like I am treated honestly in what is needed for my car. I appreciate them telling me perhaps what I should be thinking about in the future as far as car maintenance.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you so very much for the great survey!

Julie H.
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Service Unequaled
Eva, Ira, and their crew do excellent service work at Rohrman Indy Hyundai. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing any work from a oil change to major work.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you for the wonderful survey!!!

NG
Norman G.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/25/2020 Category: Service
Among the best, if not the best service department in the city!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/25/2020

Thank you so much for the amazing words. We absolutely love seeing you both every time!

VC
Victoria C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Easy to schedule appointment online. Got my car in before appointment time and finished it quickly.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for the great survey!

Ron H.
01/21/2020
Excellent Service After Purchase
My wife and I recently bought a used 2007 Ford Expedition from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai on the East Side and we can say, without a doubt, we had excellent service from Juan, our sales rep, and the service dept. We received a fair price for the vehicle and were treated respectfully. We had an issue with the vehicle the day after our purchase and Bruce, the General Manager, and his service department went out of their way to not only fix the issue, but to provide our large family with a car to use while the issue was being addressed. We would definitely recommend this location for a used car purchase and want to thank Indy Hyundai and all the staff that helped us. We really did appreciate all they have done for our family.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful survey! We are so excited for your new car. Let us know if there is anything else we may do for you!

PP
Patrick P.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/20/2020 Category: Service
the Service Dept
I have purchased 4 vehicles from this dealership and had service done only there due to the quality and courteous dept and it's service writers especially Ira and Eva.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for your awesome words!!! We looooove seeing you!

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic!
Quick, complete service with friendly staff!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for the great survey!!!! We love seeing you!!!!!

Donna B.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for the wonderful and thought when filling out the survey! Thank you!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Great staff
Been going here regularly. Honest and professional service.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey! We hope on your next visit we can earn 5 stars.

01/10/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
Thanks for consistent good service!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We always enjoy seeing you.