Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

2021 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2021 Category: Service
Customer focused!

NP
Nick P.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/13/2021 Category: Service
“Plan”
I had my say in the staff review . Sorry for the confusion to you but, I get lots of requests for input these days and all formats are unique. You can call me anytime if you need more info!
JOE C. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/14/2021

Thank you for the feedback I will reach out asap regarding your concerns.

06/07/2021 Category: Service
Love coming in to get my car service. Kyle always listen and take care of me as a customer.

Mac H.
05/28/2021
Great experience
Adam Wagner was great to work with! He was patient and attentive. The N Line was the first of several cars I drove (Cadillac CT4, Toyota Camry, Audi A4, Acura TLX), and I bought the Sonata N Line. Terrific car for the money! Mr. Wagner was patient through it all with no pressure at all.

AW
Al W.
2021 Hyundai Elantra
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service
You can talk about Customer Service or you can walk it and believe in it and show it. This dealership does it all!
JOE C. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you so much for your review and for trusting us to service your vehicle.  Looking forward to seeing you next time out.

AD
Amaya D.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/24/2021 Category: Service
Great place
Great place! Would recommend to anyone!

LF
Lucinda F.
Shelbyville, IN
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/26/2021 Category: Service

05/23/2021 Category: Service
Quality of service and contact with personel
I am amazed at the kindness and and making personal contact with me.
JOE C. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/24/2021

We greatly value you as a customer and appriciate your feedback, I will reach out asap regarding your visit.  Thanks again for choosing Indy Hyundai

2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/19/2021 Category: Service
Great Service!
Bob Rohrman has exceptional service! Both the service department and the sales team were absolutely wonderful!
JOE C. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/24/2021

Thanks so much for your review and choosing us for your vehicles needs.

Donna H.
Greenfield, IN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/19/2021 Category: Service
Friendly, fast service
JOE C. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/24/2021

Thanks you for reviewing our serviec dept. we appriciate you choosing Indy Hyundai.

TH
Thomas H.
Fishers, IN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2021 Category: Service
Service at Bob Rohrman Hyundai. Very cordial people-upon arrival and felt welcome.
This dealership only gets better with each visit. My 2019 Sante Fe is the third vehicle I have purchased here and in all that time it only gets better. Dealing with salesmen who know the vehicles they sell from front to back is very pleasant to go through. All I can say is try them and find out what a pleasure it is.
JOE C. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/24/2021

Thanks you for reviewing our dealership, we appriciate you choosing Indy Hyundai.

CA
Chalise A.
Carmel, IN
05/16/2021
Zeph & Kohlin was absolutely amazing. They made my process smooth & easy after a terrible experience at another dealership.

AH
Amy H.
Petersburg, IN
05/01/2021
Josh Sterrett and Steve Fort
My wife and I were looking for a Palisade. As we were eating lunch I typed it in and sent a request to Indy Hyundai. Josh called me within 10min and said he had what we were looking for on the lot. He then said he wanted to double check and he would get back to me. We live two hours away so I really appreciated the calls back so quickly. He let me know the car was not there but was in route. I asked if I could come in and just talk numbers. Within two seconds on being there, my wife and I both liked Josh. He was incredibly helpful and relaxed. He was not pushy and gave multiple options on buying this car without trying to push us one way or the other. He was very honest and matter of fact without being cocky or rude. Once we got to the finance portion, Steve Fort took over and we liked him as well. He had a good positive energy and was as equally as helpful. The thing that impressed me about Steve was that he was in there on his day off covering for a guy who had a family issue and could not be there. He was sitting in front of stacks of paper from multiple deals. Just someone doing whatever it takes makes you feel solid about them taking private information like finances. In the end, there was a mix up but both Josh and Steve did what they could to make it as right as it could be. It all worked out and If I needed to buy another vehicle, I would not hesitate to buy from the Josh Sterrett / Steve Fort combo.
JOE C. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/24/2021

Thanks so much for your review and choosing us for your vehicles needs.

FR
Frank R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Everyone tries really hard to get what you need and make it possible for you to get what you need. They don’t make you feel like you are trouble, problem or in their way. Even though it was a big repair I did not leave feeling duped or taken advantage of.

Jonathan L.
Bedford, IN
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Easy, effective, efficient
Outstanding service. I will shop their first in the future when I am looking to buy another vehicle.

LG
La'kisha G.
04/14/2021 Category: Service
I really enjoy bringing my car in for service. Kyle always goes over and beyond with his customer service. He’s very professional and is a great listener he will get to the bottom of the problem and make sure you have the best solution possible.