Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

NP
Nathan P.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Bob Rohrman’s team does great work!
The guys fixed my Hyundai Elantra in about 5 days, however in their defense it was a holiday weekend & they were very busy with work. They got me back on the road without charging me for unnecessary work that didn’t need to be done. Shoutout to Brad who was both courteous and professional on the phone and in person!

James H.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/02/2021 Category: Service
The team took good care of me. I had a recall on my car and they notified me and took care of it.

SR
Shakira R.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
03/31/2021 Category: Service

03/25/2021 Category: Service
JOE C. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you for your feedback I will reach out asap regarding any concerns you may have.

DF
Deanna F.
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Always a good experience
The Service Department is always easy to work with.

James G.
03/08/2021
Best Car Buying Experience in 40 years
I have been buying new cars for over 40 years. My latest experience with Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai surpassed them all. Alex Andrew, the sales consultant, was knowledgeable, had a great sense of humor and demonstrated a true desire to help me make an informed decision. Once my decision was made, I knew I would have to deal with the "finance" guy , and my previous experiences told me this wasn't going to be pleasant. SURPRISE - I met Stephen Fort. A truly personable guy that was equally as helpful as Alex with a sincere desire to ensure my experience was a pleasant one. You will not go wrong with the dealership (this is my third purchase from them) and hopefully you will get lucky and meet Alex and Stephen.
JOE C. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

We are so glad to hear your experience was what you expect and what we strive to deliver.  Thanks again for choosing B.R.I.H.

Jack G.
03/08/2021
G80 purchase
Purchased a genesis G 80 from Rohrman Indy Hyundai. Experience is great, I would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in a Hyundai Genesis. Easy people to do business with..
JOE C. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

Glad to hear your experience went well, thanks so much for choosing our dealership.

DA
Demia A.
03/07/2021
Customer service
Our salesman, Tyler was very helpful in finding just the right vehicle with the exact features I was looking for. He was not pushy, very knowledgeable. Everyone there, including the gentleman at the parts counter who kept looking to find the accessory we wanted, went above expectations to help us. We absolutely love our new 2021 Hyundai Tuscan!
JOE C. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

Thanks so much for choosing Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai, we appriciate your business.

Joshua S.
Anderson, IN
03/06/2021
Tyler Miller was a very great salesman he helped me all the way through to get a car. He was a very honest person and very helping. Definitely recommend going to Tyler Miller if you need a car
Tyler helped me get my first car from a dealer and was very honest to me and didn’t try to get me to have to pay a lot for a car. He got me into a great car in just a few hours. Highly recommend Tyler miller
JOE C. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

Thank you for choosing Indy Hyundai we appriciate your business.

LG
La'kisha G.
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Really enjoy bringing my car to the dealership. Always have great service and I’m well taken care of.
JOE C. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

Thanks for choosing us to service your vehicle, we look forward to seeing you next time.

DY
Don Y.
Noblesville, IN
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Services
Quick and courteous
JOE C. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

Thank you for your review of our service dept. we are glad to have you as a customer.

MT
Matt T.
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Service.
Attention to detail. Fast service.
JOE C. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Thanks again for choosing us to repair your vehicle, we look forward to assisting you in the future.

03/02/2021 Category: Service
Free car detailing
After having a bad experience with my last oil change, I appreciate the kindness I was met with after talking to Joe the Service manager. Was offered a free car detailing and car looks brand new! Thank you!

02/26/2021 Category: Service
Disappointed this visit
Always courteous staff. Just disappointed with amount of time the service took and car was returned with mud splashes all over
JOE C. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

I will reach out asap regarding your visit, thanks again for servicing with us.

VC
Victoria C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/24/2021 Category: Service
On time appointments
I scheduled an appointment online and there was a glitch with the system, I called to confirm my appointment and it didn’t show me having one. Kyle took care of me and got me right in. Thanks Kyle!

MV
Michael V.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2021 Category: Service
New Engine
My compliments to the Services Department staff and mechanics. Great, friendly service.

2007 Hyundai Elantra
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Accountability
Thanks for calling and addressing my issues. Thanks for holding yourself accountable and following up with me.

02/09/2021 Category: Service
No issues
No issues
JOE C. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/11/2021

Thank you for the feedback we appriciate you choosing us to service with.