Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

AC
Angela C.
02/19/2015 Category: Service
Angela said they took a little longer then she expected and it was a little pricey.

AC
Alex C.
Minneapolis, MN
02/19/2015 Category: Service
Alex said she would have liked to have been kept more updated on the delivery time regarding the part for her vehicle.

DF
DAVE F.
01/23/2015
labor cost
i noticed that my vehicle which was in for a driveshaft replacement (which I had to find myself) was done and sitting out side in about 45 min. (my job driving took me past there every 15 min, so I know) The labor charge was $120. + , which I think is double what it should have been. We take our vehicle there because of good service, we don't appreciate being gouged in labor cost, especially when I had to get the part myself. Your price quoted for the shaft was $1500. and couldn't get one, I got it for $295. (included shipping) in 2 days.

AJ
Amidu J.
Nissan Maxima
01/12/2015 Category: Service
Amidu said they fixed the problem.

Jim R.
01/07/2015 Category: Service
Jim said this business provided good and informative service.

ST
Scott T.
11/21/2014 Category: Service
Scott said the business did a good job but it was overpriced.

PG
PAT G.
10/30/2014
They are very personal, and they are very knowlageable
I think I have finially after 3 years found a great place to take care of my car!!

WM
Wally M.
Dodge Caravan
10/11/2014 Category: Service
Wally said he is satisfied with the service but mentioned the timing was off.

EW
EMILY W.
Saint Paul, MN
Mazda Protege
10/07/2014
I would go back!
Did not take long for a call back. Very quick service and helpful workers. I would strongly recommend to anyone in the area. The only downfall was the charge for diagnosis.

KA
KRISTINE A.
09/28/2014
Fast service.
I got my car in and back very quickly. The employee's are all very nice and friendly.

Carol B.
Jeep Liberty
09/17/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol's husband. He said everything was fine.

Joe M.
Buick LeSabre
08/08/2014 Category: Service
Joe said the business really took care of him when he needed it.

AJ
AMANDA J.
Dodge Center, MN
Saturn LS1
07/16/2014
They were able to fit me in on short notice and the price was very reasonable.
I thought they did a good job with my car. They changed the oil, fixed a headlight, and reattached a blinker. It was quick and easy, and priced very reasonably! The only thing I would have wanted then to do better was give me a call when my car was finished.

DEB S.
Fridley, MN
Oldsmobile Alero
06/29/2014
Their hours are so accomodating and it's a local business.
I can get in late evening after work, the staff are pleasant, the price is reasonable and it's a local business rather than a large chain service. And I like the fact that I can sit inside and wait with a soda and read.
Jeff P., Owner from Gordie's Towing & Repair responded on 06/30/2014

Hi Deb. Thanks for taking the time to share your feelings and experience here at Gordie's.
We appreciate your business!

Jeff Peterson
Owner
507-452-3559

RA
RICH A.
06/05/2014
same day service
but did not call me when the car was done and they usually do

LK
LORI K.
04/19/2014
Honest
I appreciate that the company posts photos of their employees on their website. To me, it shows that they are open and honest about who they are as a company.

DEB S.
Buick Century
03/29/2014
Local/Convenient
The staff were polite, personable and professional as well as helpful and pleasant.

HR
HEIDI R.
Buick Century
03/22/2014
The people
Just one problem - I asked them to check something else on my car and noone called me to update me . There was also no call to tell me my car was ready
Jeff P., Owner from Gordie's Towing & Repair responded on 03/28/2014

Hi Heidi. I am sorry that the issue you wanted looked at wasn't addressed. Can we do that sometime soon for you? In regard to the lack of call when it was done, Bob called you about 4:30 on Friday but couldn't leave you a message since you don't have an answering machine. Perhaps he should have tried reaching you at work?? Thanks for your business. Always great to see you!

Jeff Peterson
Owner
507-452-3559

RAY W.
Dodge Journey
03/13/2014
Reliable
They were very helpful several times this winter. This is a very reliable business.

JY
Jim Y.
02/20/2014 Category: Service
Jim said the service took a little bit longer than anticipated because of the weather.