ROSEMARY M.
Chevrolet Blazer
03/25/2019
Very professional & satisfied with repair
Kings did a great job with my old Blazer.
It runs better and they were very helpful explaining the repairs which were needed.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you!

It was our pleasure to assist with your Blazer!

CAMILLE B.
03/20/2019
Friendly and welcoming establishment that seeks to accommodate the customer fairly.
A repeated warning on my car gauge that said the tire pressure was low made me call King's Garage and request immediate service. I was told to bring my car for a check-up. As I waited, my tires were checked and I was told I had a large nail in my tire which was plugged. The pressure of each tire was checked and adjusted and soon I was on my merry way.

I have always had service beyond my expectations. King's is a friendly, fair, and accommodating establishment that I highly recommend.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you!

We will always strive to accommodate our customers needs as quickly and reasonably as possible. Your time is valuable and we treat it as the precious commodity that it is.

PE
PATRICK E.
Mercury Milan
03/15/2019
King's Garage
Aside from being very close all the workers were very nice (offered ride), seemed very knowledgeable and honest. Got the job done in one day. I loved the communication throughout the day - via phone and text. Said that they would backup their work if I had any issues with the job they did.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you!

Being both honest and knowledgeable, two of the nicest things you could say about us, thank you!

FK
FRANK K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/07/2019
Cold no start fixed!
My battery went dead at 2 am but I got a jump start and one call the next morning King's Garage installed a new battery and checked out the system! Thanks for getting my car back on the road!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you!

Getting you back on the road, as fast as possible, is our priority!

MARTIN S.
Southfield, MI
Mazda CX-3
02/22/2019
Thorough
Just an oil change this time. Props to Paul for checking the details. Even the dealership didn't check the differential fluid levels. Paul found them low (front and rear) and topped them off. I'm happy with Kings and have been going there for years.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you!

Here's to many more years!

Farmington, MI
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
02/08/2019
Very helpful with potential gasoline leak.
I took my car in for what I thought was a gasoline leak. After the guys at Kings garage spent a lot of time looking for what I thought was a gasoline leak, they concluded that it was indeed a coolant leak. By finding the correct problem and fixing it they saved me from potentially overheating the engine and costing my several thousands of dollars to fix.

Thanks for all of your help.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you!

I'm glad we were able to get your vehicle back on the road! Finding the cause and fixing problems are what we're all about!

LC
LEO C.
Mercury Sable
02/05/2019
great service during freeze spell last week. Bailed me out with no charge when car was dead. Unbelievable !!!!! Thank u again.``
you people really know how to treat a customer. Makes me feel like part of the family. Nowadays that is hard to find but you have always come thru for me for over 9 years. Cannot thank you enough for last week.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you!

As long as we are able, we will always do our best to assist.

After all, that's what family is for ;)

NL
NANCY L.
Pontiac Vibe
01/22/2019
Owners and employees.
Always able to fit you in and the service is honest and completed in a timely manner.....even if you don’t have an appointment.
Honesty and reliability are key for me. Recommend them highly.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you!

Our goal is to make sure that everyone that needs their vehicle serviced is taken care of. We can't always promise same day, but we will do the best we can!

ME
MARY E.
White Lake, MI
01/11/2019
Great Service at King's!
King's was great to me and very helpful!!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you!

We like to think we're great to everyone, but hearing it from someone else is always fantastic!

BARRY W.
Ford Edge
01/06/2019
King's replaced defective struts for free
King's replaced FOR FREE defective struts, that I had recently purchased from them. The new struts produce a nice ride and transmit less road noise, making the ride quieter. Thank you, Kings.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you!

We only use high quality parts on our repairs, yet sometimes we still get defective parts. That's why we have our warranty!

BETSY W.
Redford, MI
12/20/2018
Always a great job!
You always do a great job and I always trust you. Thanks for being an ethical garage, too. I know you will never take me over. There is usually entertaining conversation at the front desk, too!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you!

A great review from an even better person!

ZC
Excellent!
Professionalism
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you!

Excellent doesn't leave much room for improvement, good thing we love a challenge!

BARRY W.
Ford Edge
11/17/2018
King's Service is Excellent and Personal
King's was able to diagnose and fix an occasional thump on turning that was not found by my dealer. I appreciate the personal and excellent service that King's Garage has provided my family for many years.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you!

For some reason we can't fathom, the ability to diagnose seems to be gone from the world!

Good thing we still know how!

EK
EDDIE K.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/09/2018
Fair and Honest
Trustworthy place to take your car.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/09/2018

CAMILLE B.
11/09/2018
Yours is a family owned establishment which lends itself to a welcoming environment.
I felt very comfortable in the office waiting the oil change. I was offered coffee. As I waited I was able to listen to the conversation in the nearby office . . . very respectful and kind.

I feel more comfortable taking my car to King's than I felt when going to the dealership for service. The welcome I receive is always warm and personable. I will continue to use King's as my primary choice of service. I am always happy with the advice given and recommendations.

Camille B.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you!

You are always welcome here!

JASON C.
11/05/2018
A family business that treats their customers like family.
Chris is Great! I called the shop in the afternoon and explained to Chris that I had a nail in my back tire and it wasn’t holding air. Chris knows that I use my van to deliver food for a living. He told me just bring it up in the morning and will take care of it. King’s Garage my hometown mechanic!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you!

We are always be more than happy to take care of any issues!

DENNIS R.
Southfield, MI
11/02/2018
Replacement of balljoints on '03 Honda Civic.
As always, King's Garage diagnosed my problem correctly & resolved my issues in a timely & highly skilled manner. King's may not be the cheapest option, but I trust them, & that's worth a fortune. Thanks to Chris(service writer) & Paul Jr.(tech.) for the fine job they did on my vehicle.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you!

Quality isn't cheap! But we think the difference in quality is worth it.

EK
EDDIE K.
Farmington, MI
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
10/26/2018
Family Business
Family business, honest and quality. Very comfortable having these folks look after our vehicles!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you!

We're so happy you found us too!

NN
NANCY N.
Ford Fiesta
10/17/2018
The employees and the fact that I can always trust them.
I am so thankful that I can call Kings Garage my "automotive" home.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you!

We are, and always will, be here for you!

PK
PAM K.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/10/2018
Friendly people and drop off service
Thanks to Chris who was friendly and courteous I had a great experience. Where else can would you get asked if you need a ride home after dropping off your car? Or after your car is serviced would you be asked if you need someone to pick you up so you can retrieve your car? Thanks again for the great experience!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you!

We try to make your vehicle repairs as painless as possible. Give a ride home or back to the shop is just a part of that experience.