ME
MARY E.
White Lake, MI
01/11/2019
Great Service at King's!
King's was great to me and very helpful!!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you!

We like to think we're great to everyone, but hearing it from someone else is always fantastic!

BARRY W.
Ford Edge
01/06/2019
King's replaced defective struts for free
King's replaced FOR FREE defective struts, that I had recently purchased from them. The new struts produce a nice ride and transmit less road noise, making the ride quieter. Thank you, Kings.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you!

We only use high quality parts on our repairs, yet sometimes we still get defective parts. That's why we have our warranty!

BETSY W.
Redford, MI
12/20/2018
Always a great job!
You always do a great job and I always trust you. Thanks for being an ethical garage, too. I know you will never take me over. There is usually entertaining conversation at the front desk, too!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you!

A great review from an even better person!

ZC
Excellent!
Professionalism
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you!

Excellent doesn't leave much room for improvement, good thing we love a challenge!

BARRY W.
Ford Edge
11/17/2018
King's Service is Excellent and Personal
King's was able to diagnose and fix an occasional thump on turning that was not found by my dealer. I appreciate the personal and excellent service that King's Garage has provided my family for many years.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you!

For some reason we can't fathom, the ability to diagnose seems to be gone from the world!

Good thing we still know how!

EK
EDDIE K.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/09/2018
Fair and Honest
Trustworthy place to take your car.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/09/2018

CAMILLE B.
11/09/2018
Yours is a family owned establishment which lends itself to a welcoming environment.
I felt very comfortable in the office waiting the oil change. I was offered coffee. As I waited I was able to listen to the conversation in the nearby office . . . very respectful and kind.

I feel more comfortable taking my car to King's than I felt when going to the dealership for service. The welcome I receive is always warm and personable. I will continue to use King's as my primary choice of service. I am always happy with the advice given and recommendations.

Camille B.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you!

You are always welcome here!

JASON C.
11/05/2018
A family business that treats their customers like family.
Chris is Great! I called the shop in the afternoon and explained to Chris that I had a nail in my back tire and it wasn’t holding air. Chris knows that I use my van to deliver food for a living. He told me just bring it up in the morning and will take care of it. King’s Garage my hometown mechanic!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you!

We are always be more than happy to take care of any issues!

DENNIS R.
Southfield, MI
11/02/2018
Replacement of balljoints on '03 Honda Civic.
As always, King's Garage diagnosed my problem correctly & resolved my issues in a timely & highly skilled manner. King's may not be the cheapest option, but I trust them, & that's worth a fortune. Thanks to Chris(service writer) & Paul Jr.(tech.) for the fine job they did on my vehicle.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you!

Quality isn't cheap! But we think the difference in quality is worth it.

EK
EDDIE K.
Farmington, MI
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
10/26/2018
Family Business
Family business, honest and quality. Very comfortable having these folks look after our vehicles!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you!

We're so happy you found us too!

NN
NANCY N.
Ford Fiesta
10/17/2018
The employees and the fact that I can always trust them.
I am so thankful that I can call Kings Garage my "automotive" home.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you!

We are, and always will, be here for you!

PK
PAM K.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/10/2018
Friendly people and drop off service
Thanks to Chris who was friendly and courteous I had a great experience. Where else can would you get asked if you need a ride home after dropping off your car? Or after your car is serviced would you be asked if you need someone to pick you up so you can retrieve your car? Thanks again for the great experience!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you!

We try to make your vehicle repairs as painless as possible. Give a ride home or back to the shop is just a part of that experience.

CHRIS H.
West Bloomfield, MI
10/05/2018
Always feels like your part of the family when you stop in.
Outstanding customer service as always!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you!

Outstanding is easy, we just take after our customers!

JASON C.
10/02/2018
Hometown Mechanics you can trust.
I’ve never been to Kings Garage before. I’m from Farmington so I thought I would give em a try. Chris was straight up with me on the repairs that I needed for my 2000 Chrysler Town and Country. These guys are by the book and completed my repairs in a timely manner. They stand behind all their work. My van runs like a new one. You by far exceeded my expectations. You have a customer for life.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you!

Customers for life, that is our goal. We do our best to ensure that outcome from all of our customers.

What we can't figure out is why other shops don't seem to do the same.

HS
HUGH S.
09/29/2018
I trust them completely they are very honest and do great work
I have been a customer for many years, I can get service there and know it will be high quality work. Also, they don't try to sell you something you don't need . I have complete trust in King's Garat
Hugh Schulkins
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you!

As they say 'Without trust, you have nothing'. This is the philosophy we subscribe to, which is why we work so hard to earn our customers trust.

CL
CHUCK L.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/25/2018
Great work
Only place I would take our cars
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/26/2018

We love you too!

CL
CHUCK L.
09/20/2018
Great work
Work is always good. Price is a little higher than franchise shops but well worth it. Its done right the first time with quality parts and they stand behind their work.

They do not upsell at all and explain everything thoroughly.

I highly recommend them.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you!

Price is the elephant in the room when it comes to auto repairs. We know there are shops that are cheaper, but we don't know of any that are better!

Chevrolet Cobalt
09/19/2018
Found The Root Cause In a Harness
Car went into low power mode. King's Garage found the cause of the probelm quickly and fixed it.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you!

We are all about the quickness, whenever possible!

BG
BARRY G.
Farmington Hills, MI
GMC Yukon
09/14/2018
Honest, Quality work
They noticed a problem that needed to be fixed but not urgently. When it was convenient for me they quickly took care of the work.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you!

Sometimes its nice to be able to hold off on a repair until a convenient time. One of the reasons we always try to let people know priorities in repair recommendations.

JEFF B.
09/12/2018
The place to take a used car to in Farmington
I like used cars, especially Ford wagon's circa 1998-2008. I am not so interested in the interior or exterior, just that they get me from point A to point B and King's Garage has kept me on the road for nearly 20 years here in Farmington. I have a high level of respect for tradesmen, craftsmen and artisans who are knowledgeable and work on their skills in their field. King's Garage is the place I take my cars so that mechanics, people who study machines, make those machines work. My family has had at least 6 or more cars in their shop over these last two decades, and I am always happy to see a family business in motion with the mother, father and children all doing their part to make for a friendly customer focused experience where I know my car will be fixed. My favorite wagon had already gone 200,000 miles, and would of gone farther, until Paul the owner had to break it to me that he was unwilling to step underneath the car, because of the rust. Can't blame Paul, surely do blame the Michigan road salt, but what integrity this family business has not to have me waste my money when the end was inevitable. So whenever we find a new (used) car, I always take it first to King's Garage where they do THOROUGH inspection for $100.00 (price as of 2017) and let me know what will need to be fixed, in order of importance and give me an honest answer if I should buy this car or not. Knowledgeable, skilled, family, integrity, thorough, honest … kept me moving for 20 years of used cars.... 5 stars to King's!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you so much for these kind words!

Anything we say in response to this review seems inadequate by comparison.

That said, we say again, Thank You!