TO
TRENT O.
Berkley, MI
06/22/2019
Staff was great and seemed honest!
Everyone seemed very friendly and professional. They took the time to explain everything that I adba question about. They seemed honest about what was going on with the vehicle and what was urgent and maybe not so urgent. Staff was great! Thank you King’s Garage.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 06/24/2019

Thank You!

We're big on honesty here.

Without honestly and trust, doing business is infinitely more difficult.

JOSHUA A.
Mercury Montego
06/21/2019
Personal attentive service
Chris (service Manager) is always friendly, open, helpful, and honest. Brenda and Paul and Paul Jr. make a great team. I appreciate that they tell me what needs to be done, and what can wait for the next service. King’s Garage is a wonderful example of a family owned and family friendly business.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you so much!

I know that so many people say it that it has become cliche, but we treat our customers like family!

06/05/2019
Great job
Always get the job done quickly. Very honest and up front about the work needed and offer options if at all possible. We love Kings, have been using them for years and have never had a bad experience.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you!

Just so you know, the feeling is mutual, we love you guys too!

SG
SUSIE G.
Kia Soul
06/03/2019
Highly Recommend King's Garage
Being new to the area, I was incredibly thankful to find King's Garage. Excellent service, trustworthy and fast turn around. I have recommended King's Garage on the Nextdoor connection for the area and will continue to utilize them for any future auto needs. Top notch establishment!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you so much!

We can't thank you enough for recommending us!

LP
LAURA P.
Northville, MI
04/12/2019
Quick knowledgable service.
Kings got my car in the same day and got the repairs done in one day. Very professional and friendly.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you!

Same day repairs are not always possible, but we sure try!

JEFF S.
Buick Enclave
04/05/2019
Great neighborhood garage
Friendly, knowledgeable, fast, reliable, comprehensive, fair, honest. What more could you ask for when your vehicle needs service.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you!

I've never seen such a lovely string of adjectives...

ROSEMARY M.
Chevrolet Blazer
03/25/2019
Very professional & satisfied with repair
Kings did a great job with my old Blazer.
It runs better and they were very helpful explaining the repairs which were needed.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you!

It was our pleasure to assist with your Blazer!

CAMILLE B.
Livonia, MI
03/20/2019
Friendly and welcoming establishment that seeks to accommodate the customer fairly.
A repeated warning on my car gauge that said the tire pressure was low made me call King's Garage and request immediate service. I was told to bring my car for a check-up. As I waited, my tires were checked and I was told I had a large nail in my tire which was plugged. The pressure of each tire was checked and adjusted and soon I was on my merry way.

I have always had service beyond my expectations. King's is a friendly, fair, and accommodating establishment that I highly recommend.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you!

We will always strive to accommodate our customers needs as quickly and reasonably as possible. Your time is valuable and we treat it as the precious commodity that it is.

PE
PATRICK E.
Mercury Milan
03/15/2019
King's Garage
Aside from being very close all the workers were very nice (offered ride), seemed very knowledgeable and honest. Got the job done in one day. I loved the communication throughout the day - via phone and text. Said that they would backup their work if I had any issues with the job they did.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you!

Being both honest and knowledgeable, two of the nicest things you could say about us, thank you!

FK
FRANK K.
Livonia, MI
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/07/2019
Cold no start fixed!
My battery went dead at 2 am but I got a jump start and one call the next morning King's Garage installed a new battery and checked out the system! Thanks for getting my car back on the road!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you!

Getting you back on the road, as fast as possible, is our priority!

MARTIN S.
Southfield, MI
Mazda CX-3
02/22/2019
Thorough
Just an oil change this time. Props to Paul for checking the details. Even the dealership didn't check the differential fluid levels. Paul found them low (front and rear) and topped them off. I'm happy with Kings and have been going there for years.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you!

Here's to many more years!

Farmington, MI
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
02/08/2019
Very helpful with potential gasoline leak.
I took my car in for what I thought was a gasoline leak. After the guys at Kings garage spent a lot of time looking for what I thought was a gasoline leak, they concluded that it was indeed a coolant leak. By finding the correct problem and fixing it they saved me from potentially overheating the engine and costing my several thousands of dollars to fix.

Thanks for all of your help.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you!

I'm glad we were able to get your vehicle back on the road! Finding the cause and fixing problems are what we're all about!

LC
LEO C.
Mercury Sable
02/05/2019
great service during freeze spell last week. Bailed me out with no charge when car was dead. Unbelievable !!!!! Thank u again.``
you people really know how to treat a customer. Makes me feel like part of the family. Nowadays that is hard to find but you have always come thru for me for over 9 years. Cannot thank you enough for last week.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you!

As long as we are able, we will always do our best to assist.

After all, that's what family is for ;)

NL
NANCY L.
Pontiac Vibe
01/22/2019
Owners and employees.
Always able to fit you in and the service is honest and completed in a timely manner.....even if you don’t have an appointment.
Honesty and reliability are key for me. Recommend them highly.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you!

Our goal is to make sure that everyone that needs their vehicle serviced is taken care of. We can't always promise same day, but we will do the best we can!

ME
MARY E.
White Lake, MI
01/11/2019
Great Service at King's!
King's was great to me and very helpful!!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you!

We like to think we're great to everyone, but hearing it from someone else is always fantastic!

BARRY W.
Ford Edge
01/06/2019
King's replaced defective struts for free
King's replaced FOR FREE defective struts, that I had recently purchased from them. The new struts produce a nice ride and transmit less road noise, making the ride quieter. Thank you, Kings.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you!

We only use high quality parts on our repairs, yet sometimes we still get defective parts. That's why we have our warranty!

BETSY W.
Redford, MI
12/20/2018
Always a great job!
You always do a great job and I always trust you. Thanks for being an ethical garage, too. I know you will never take me over. There is usually entertaining conversation at the front desk, too!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you!

A great review from an even better person!

ZC
Excellent!
Professionalism
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you!

Excellent doesn't leave much room for improvement, good thing we love a challenge!

BARRY W.
Ford Edge
11/17/2018
King's Service is Excellent and Personal
King's was able to diagnose and fix an occasional thump on turning that was not found by my dealer. I appreciate the personal and excellent service that King's Garage has provided my family for many years.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you!

For some reason we can't fathom, the ability to diagnose seems to be gone from the world!

Good thing we still know how!

EK
EDDIE K.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/09/2018
Fair and Honest
Trustworthy place to take your car.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/09/2018