AE
ADELE E.
02/24/2020
Friendly & Fast
King's Garage is excellent, they even call a few days later to follow up on work they have done and ask if everything is running as expected.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you!

We do our best, day in and day out, to provide excellent service to our customers. I'm very happy to see another happy customer!

PB
PAT B.
Dodge Magnum
01/31/2020
The repair is done right the first time.
When you have a oil change, the inspection tells you what's wrong with your car. The car is much quieter over bumps.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you!

We inspect your vehicle so that you know what may need to be done, and knowing is half the battle!

Sorry, couldn't resist...

TERRY M.
Northville, MI
01/28/2020
Car not starting, randomly
They were able to diagnose and repair a tricky fix. Sometimes it would start, sometimes it wouldn't.

King's is the only place we take our cars in for repair, unless it is a dealer warranty issue.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you!

We always appreciate the trust and support!

We certainly can't fault anyone taking their vehicle back to the dealer for warranty work, but we are happy to assist with everything else.

Farmington Hills, MI
01/25/2020
Work done quickly correctly calls with updatesand professional
direct, looked for best for part show what is done and how
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 01/27/2020

Thank You!

We look forward to earning that 5'th star!

JOSHUA A.
Mercury Montego
01/17/2020
Attentive service, fixed right every time
So grateful to King’s Garage— my wife said her car wasn’t turning over without 2 or 3 key turns. It turned out that the PVM computer needed updating and a pvc replaced so oil would stop leaking into the throttle body. Our 13 year old car now runs like new, and has noticeably more acceleration. And the total cost came in less than quoted. This family-run garage is THE place to trust your vehicle to in Farmington-Farmington Hills. Thank you Paul, Chris, and Brenda!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you!

Your car may be 13 years old, but it has plenty of life left! Regular maintenance will keep it on the road for many more!

CO
CLARICE O.
01/14/2020
Prompt service and within my budget
After getting a very high estimate at another garage I brought my car to King. I was treated with respect and given what I perceived to be an honest estimate of the work required to repair my brakes. No additional charges or repairs needed. The work was completed in a short time and I was back to driving again.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you!

It never ceases to amaze us how many shops/dealers try to sell unnecessary services and repairs. We pride ourselves on being honest and fair, with no high pressure sales or tactics.

TRACIE M.
12/10/2019
Very thorough and honest
Took my van here upon recommendation of my Dad after he needed their help with his vehicle. I had then replace all my spark plugs, cylinder and coil as my cylinder 2 was misfiring. They kept me informed each step of the way and made recommendations that I appreciate. Will be back if I need any other repairs in the future. Thanks King's!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you!

Making honest recommendations, good work, keeping you informed, that's what were all about!

DENNIS R.
Southfield, MI
11/27/2019
Great techs , fair prices , & completed quickly
As always, Chris at King's diagnosed my problem quickly( battery failing) & had my battery replaced while I waited, even though it was near the end of their work day. Thanks guys, you saved me again. Happy Thanksgiving
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you!

Having the vehicle diagnosed properly really cuts down on the time, thankfully!

MICHAEL S.
11/20/2019
Professional Service
The staff at King’s Garage is extremely professional and knowledgeable. They are also very friendly. I dropped off my car and they quickly diagnosed the problem and efficiently fixed it.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you!

Professional, knowledgeable and friendly are the big 3 in our industry!

EJ
EDDIE J.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/14/2019
Courtious. Accomodating. Reliable good work.
The front desk always has a warm welcome. Considerate with clients needs. Work done with care and timely.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you!

A warm welcome comes standard!

CAMILLE B.
Livonia, MI
11/02/2019
The family atmosphere and the willingness to make every effort to please the customer deserves the highest rating.
I have always been very well-served at King's. Their honesty and integrity makes King's a top-notch service.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you!

I'm quite sad that these days honesty and integrity are noteworthy traits of an auto repair shop. But also glad that you found us!

GB
GARY B.
Southfield, MI
Dodge Caravan
10/30/2019
Engine fire repairs
I had a hydraulic leak that sprayed fluid onto my exhaust manifold and started a fire in my engine compartment. I have to carry a fire extinguisher in this truck so i was able to put it out in under 60 seconds. King's replaced the wiring and vacuum lines that were damaged and I was back on the road in a day. Again they fixed my truck the first time and got me back to work
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you!

I'm so glad this worked out for you! A vehicle fire is never a good thing, we're just so happy that nobody was injured! Your quick actions prevented further damage and is what allowed us to get it back to you so quickly.

Be safe!

CL
CHUCK L.
10/27/2019
Great Services
Great service as always. The found what someone else missed and misdiagnosed. Its the only place we take our cars. Not the cheapest place, but it is done right the first time.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you!

We're quite proud that we aren't the cheapest. If anyone wants to see what the cheapest gets you, just check out our roads!

We try to be as reasonable as possible, great work for a fair price, with a great Nationwide Warranty!

TO
TRENT O.
Berkley, MI
10/13/2019
Honest and trustworthy
Another great visit at King's Garage. From the moment they greet you until you leave they are kind and willing to make sure everything is great. Would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thank you King's Garage!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you!

Also, you are quite welcome!

We do our best to make sure every visit is as good as the first!

JANICE D.
Howell, MI
10/11/2019
Friendly personal
The service was fast and prices were more than fair everyone thee was so nice will use them again
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 10/11/2019