BG
Farmington Hills, MI
GMC Yukon
09/30/2020
Detailed inspection and repair
King's inspection found problems when I came in for an oil change. The repairs were handled quickly and at a fair price.

KD
KHAYA D.
09/19/2020
Repair after an accident.
A few months ago, I was involved in a traffic accident, and extensive work was retired to repair the body of my car. I then made an appointment at King's, who performed a detailed inspection and discovered that a few mechanical repairs were also needed. My car drives like new now!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you so much!

We know how unsettling an accident can be, give people peace of mind is the least we can do!

TZ
TERRY Z.
Cadillac Eldorado
09/16/2020
Car is in and out quickly.
The service has always been top notch. I am in my early 60'S and I have been going there since high school.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/16/2020

NL
NANCY L.
Pontiac Vibe
09/10/2020
Very professional and their honesty is very important.
It is nice to have a local shop you are trust and rely on for your car care.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/11/2020

RT
ROBERT T.
09/03/2020
Always friendly And honest.
I have always felt they were totally honest on what needs to be done. Very good work and I have never had any complaints.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/03/2020

Thank you!

Our only complaint is that we don't get to hear as many great stories since you are spending more time up north!

CAMILLE B.
Livonia, MI
09/02/2020
Quality Service with Genuine Respect Matters
Always pleased with service rendered and mostly pleased with the friendliness displayed and the genuine desire to be of service. Even the small waiting room is welcoming which provides, because of its smallness, access to overhearing conversation with clients. I am impressed by the respect and regard the staff has for others.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/02/2020

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!

NC
NICOLE C.
Novi, MI
Kia Sportage
08/15/2020
Service, Staff, Great prices, Quality care.
One of the most highly professional hardworking, honest businesses around.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 08/17/2020

TL
TOM L.
Ford Transit Connect
07/21/2020
Great Service. Fair Price.
Chris, who wrote me up, is a very nice, helpful guy who knows his stuff and (from my experience, anyway) is willing to work with the King’s Garage customer in a way that benefits both parties. The work itself (on my 2016 Transit van) was done right the 1st time and in a timely fashion. Best I’ve found in Farmington.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you!

You are too kind! We do our best to ensure that the repair process is a painless and as thouroughly explained as possible, I'm glad to see that folks notice.

Thank you again!

MJ
MICHAEL J.
Lincoln MKX
06/24/2020
Great overall experience.
The time to complete the work was excellent and the service performed on my vehicle was very good. I really enjoyed my conversation with the owner. I will return to King's Garage for future repairs.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you!

BTW the pleasure was ours, we look forward to the next time(we just hope it isn't too soon)!

DENNIS R.
06/17/2020
King's did a great job diagnosing my issues & preformed the necessary repairs expertly & quickly & at a reasonable cost
As always, King's Garage was very thorough & performed my repairs expertly. I have never been disappointed with their work. Thanks
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 06/17/2020

TO
TRENT O.
Berkley, MI
06/12/2020
Great experience!
Thank you King's Garage for all that you do. Always willing to explain what is going on with the vehicle and make recommendations. Thank you for being honest. The experience was great!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for coming to see us! Fantastic customers like you are the reason we're still here after all these years!

Great experiences and honesty are the driving force of King's Garage. To do any less is not an option!

BG
BILL G.
Pontiac G6
05/02/2020
The staff treat you with respect
The staff of king's garage treat you with respect and treat your car if it was their own get quality work and fair prices
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 05/04/2020

Thank you!

We treat everyone with respect, which quite honestly, should be the absolute minimum that we should do for each other. When that has to be pointed out, I can't help feel that we've lost something as a species.

That said, we truly appreciate your input, thank you!

PA
PAUL A.
Farmington Hills, MI
04/24/2020
An honest establishment
I took in my 2001 Chevy 2500 HD pickup for 100,000 mile service and an exhaust leak. Kings did a full inspection and found several other small items needing correction, including leaking cooler lines, which they replaced. I had concerns about belts and hoses after 20 years of service, and they could have replaced them without any complaint from me, but they found them OK. I believe they did only the work necessary, and returned the truck to me in first class condition.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/27/2020

Thank you!

We take great pride in only providing repairs and services that are needed. If the customer would still like something replaced or serviced, even if not necessary, that is their call and we are happy to assist.

Be safe everyone, you are not alone!

SANDRA B.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
04/14/2020
I'll lonly use them!
They always tell me the absolute truth! My brother in law referred them to me as he'd been going to them for many, many years. I had a older vehicle that they kept running for me, until they told me it was time for a new one, as the money going into that one wasn't worth it. Seriously, who will guide you like that in these days?
I did get a new (er ) vehicle and already have my appointment for them to look it over.
I honestly won't go anywhere else. They are wonderful, friendly, and honest. Fantastic combo!!! I have referred people and they have always been happy. Sandy
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you!

Telling the truth, no matter how painful, is the cornerstone of our business. It truly hurts our collective heads when we hear about shops lying to people. Falsehoods and half-truths are no way to run anything legitimate, the truth shall set us all free!

LL
LANCE L.
03/06/2020
Best garage ever!
As ever, the crew at King's went above and beyond servicing my car. No pressure, just professional concern. Helpful suggestions to maximize the time my car was witj them. I have been a client for over 25 yrs, and cannot imagine going anywhere else.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 03/06/2020

Thank you!

We are all about being 'no pressure'. In fact, we can't stand high pressure sales!