BEN N. on 12/06/2017
"They do what they say they'll do well and you can count on it. Great place to do business. "
They do what they say they'll do well and you can count on it. Convenient local shop that treats their customers like friends.

Great place to do business. Thanks for doing such thorough work.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 12/06/2017 05:28 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 12/06/2017

Thank you!

What we don't understand are places that don't do what they say, very odd!

NANCY L. on 11/30/2017
"within walking distance/quality service/appointment availability.c"
Honesty and friendliness of employees and owners.
Vehicle: Pontiac Vibe
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017 09:51 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 11/30/2017

Thank you!

Honesty is the only way we know how to do things!

SHAKNOZA A. on 11/23/2017
"Great service, reasnable prices"
Been servicing my car for over a year now and prices are very reasonable. Had an issue with my brakes which was fixed less than a year, and after diagnosis, they offered to repair for free even though I wasn't aware of the warranty on the brakes. Very happy with their honesty.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 11/23/2017 10:39 PM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 11/27/2017

Thank you!

We love brakes! We go above and beyond to ensure that your brakes not only work, but last. The warranty is just the icing on the cake!

MARSHALL D. on 11/22/2017
"Marshall"
Skilled mechanics, friendly staff
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017 09:59 PM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 11/27/2017

Thank you!

With great customers like yourself, being friendly comes naturally, the skilled part takes quite a bit of time and effort however. Effort well worth it!

Nancy N. on 10/28/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"King's Garage can Always be trusted."
As always, I had an exceptional experience at King's Garage. My car needed something to be repaired but-due to the warrenty I had to take it to the dealership where I bought it. But King's Garage was very helpful in talking to their service manager there so that the technicians there would know what needed to be done.

Thank you King's Garage!
Nancy N.
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/28/2017 07:18 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 10/30/2017

Thank you!

I thought there might be something missing from the other one!

NANCY N. on 10/28/2017
"King's Garage can always be trusted. I highly recommend them."
As always, I had an exceptional experience at King's ship where I bought it. However, King's Garage was very helpful with talking to the service manager at the dealership so that the technicians there would know what needed to be fixed.

Thank you, King's Garage.

Nancy N.
Vehicle: Ford Fiesta
Service Date: 10/19/2017
Review Created: 10/28/2017 07:10 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 10/30/2017

Mike J. on 10/21/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Wise & Trustworthy"
Kings Garage has been the place to take any vehicle you own to get some love.
This has been the garage to trust for decades now. I had a buddy who worked there in the 80's and he always had great things to say about his superiors. I would have to live REALLY far away to NOT use this garage for maintenance & repairs.
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 10/21/2017 06:47 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 10/23/2017

Thank you!

Decades...WOW, it is really hard to believe that we've been in this location since 1981!

We would like to take a second to not only thank you, but all of our customers over the years!

DANEIL K. on 10/11/2017
"Satisfied experience everytime"
King's Garage always has superior customer service and you'll always have a great experience. They are very professional, respectful, and honest when you bring your vehicle in. I always recommend this business to everyone that asks me for a great mechanic. Chris and Brenda are awesome and know how to give excellent service. I drive an hour and 15 minutes just to come here because I know that I will get an honest fix and awesome results. This is why my family and I have been coming here for years.
Vehicle: INFINITI G35 Sedan
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 02:47 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 10/11/2017

Thank you so much!

We can't tell you how much we appreciate that you not only take the time to come all the way to us, but that you also wrote this great review.

For us, being honest and respectful is just who we are.

Thank you again!

NANCY N. on 09/27/2017
"I like the fact the King's Garage has a policy of being honest about what needs to be done-or not be done-on their customers vehicles."
I give King's Garage Five Stars! Their Employees are friendly and helpful-and I like how I can call them and ask them a question about my car. And best of all, at King's Garage you will find the honesty that you will not get at a lot of other auto repair facilities.
Vehicle: Ford Fiesta
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 07:02 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 09/27/2017

Thank you so much!

We give you 5 stars as well! Great customer and great person!

VALERIE C. on 09/11/2017
"Need an oil change?"
2 hours wait to get an oil change. Crazy!
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Hardtop
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017 09:51 PM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 09/12/2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to us!

I'm very sorry that your service took longer than you anticipated. We strive to provide our service in as timely a manner as possible. That said, we never have been and likely never will be, a quick oil change facility.

Having limited bays, we have to be able to lift the vehicle in order to change the oil as an example, limits our ability to provide a quick oil change experience. It is also very difficult to have every filter for every vehicle on hand, we just don't have the room to store hundreds of filters. Add that we test drive every vehicle and provide a 53pt inspection(all for less than most quick oil change places) and you can see why this takes a little time to do. This is why we offer rides home or downtown, or anywhere you would like to go in the area.

We take the safety of our customer's very seriously and take steps to mitigate any chance of unexpected failure. We have always taken the long term view, we want customers for life, we would be doing a misservice if we neglected our customer's safety for profit. Doing so is, in our opinion, criminal, not to mention just plain wrong.

We're very sorry if there was any miscommunication or misunderstanding that lead to this, that is never our intent. If you require a quick oil change service for your vehicles, we understand.

We will be more than happy to provide you with any other services and repairs that you may need and hope that you will still think highly of us in this regard.

FRANK K. on 09/07/2017
"Thanks for fixing the fuse"
Always a pleasure to bring my car in for scheduled oil changes! I hope to have this car for a long time. And thanks for fixing the fuse
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 08:32 PM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 09/08/2017

Thank you!

As always, it was a pleasure to see you as well!

P.S. No problem on the fuse!

MIKE B. on 09/03/2017
"Knowledgable and Professional"
Took my car in for major repair. Kings told me what the repair involved and gave me an accurate quote. They kept me informed as to how the repair was progressing. They also provided timely shuttle service. Car is now running great. I would definitely recommend Kings if you are in the Farmington/Livonia/Novi area.
Vehicle: Pontiac Vibe
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/03/2017 09:01 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 09/05/2017

Thank you!

Providing an accurate quote and shuttle service is all part of our service! We strive to make sure our customers have accurate information on their repairs and services.

As for the shuttle, we also try to make dropping your vehicle off for repairs or service as convenient as possible!

ROBERT P. on 08/31/2017
"King's stands by repairs!"
On 6/19 King's replaced AC compressor ('09 Acura RDX @ 95229 mi). On 8/14 AC failed, King's id'ed "damaged O-ring" @ a compressor connection, which was replaced and refrigerant recharged at no cost. Thanks for standing by your work.
Vehicle: Acura RDX
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017 12:52 PM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 08/31/2017

Thank you!

We stand behind our work, not because we have to, but because it is the right thing to do!

SARAH B. on 08/30/2017
"King's Garage - Great Service! "
Customer service, quick and clear information on services, reasonable cost are all huge impacts of why I keep coming back. The garage is also in a very convenient location.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 05:07 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 08/30/2017

Thank you!

We try to be as transparent as clear as possible on all of our services. We are doing our best to keep services and repairs as reasonable as possible. We're glad to know that we are doing it right!

HUGH S. on 08/26/2017
"E"
The work is fantastic I have complete faith in them
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/26/2017 06:09 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you!

We feel the same about you!!!

CAMERON S. on 08/25/2017
"Best service!"
I had them do a pre-purchase inspection and they were on top of everything, they told me every little thing and helped us decide whether to purchase the vehicle. We liked them so much for the inspection that we had them do the repairs that were needed on the car too. They were fast, affordable, and kept us in the loop the entire time! I would highly recommend them!
Vehicle: Honda Civic Cpe
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 10:17 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you so much!

We're always happy to inspect any potential purchase. Buying a vehicle is an investment and you should never go into an investment blind!

DEBRA W. on 07/27/2017
"Excellent customer service"
We were really impressed with the face to face service, as well as the speed at which our repair was completed. The price was better than other local vendors we had called, as well. Would recommend this business to anyone who asks.
Vehicle: Pontiac Aztek
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 09:17 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 07/28/2017

Thank you!

Our goal is to perform repairs with as much speed as possible, while maintaining our standard of quality. As you may imagine, this isn't an easy feat, but our talented and experienced technicians never cease to amaze me!

WIL V. on 07/26/2017
"Excellent Service at King's Garage "
As always, service was efficient, friendly and provided at a fair price.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 09:40 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 07/27/2017

Thank you!

We strive to treat every customer with efficiency, friendliness and for a price that is a good value. I'm happy that we are succeeding!

SANDRA B. on 07/22/2017
"Refreshing"
So refreshing to find, in this time, a honest mechanic!!! My brother in law referred me and I won't take my car anywhere else! Seriously! They are through, informative, and really care about your situation. There is NO price gouging at all, and they are always friendly and go above and beyond. I can't say enough good about them. I refer them to all my residents and anyone I talk to that needs any service whatsoever.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Cutlass
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 09:39 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you so much!

Being honest is the ONLY way we do business. We treat people like family, we wouldn't lie to them, we won't lie to you!

KATHY J. on 07/12/2017
"I love this place"
I have always been treated with kindness, courtesy and professionalism.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 10:20 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 07/13/2017

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your response, it means a lot to us!

I think we can all agree, even with all of our differences in this world, that kindness and courtesy should be as common as oxygen. We can't control the rest of the world, but at King's Garage that is how we treat everyone!