EJ
EDDIE J.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/14/2019
Courtious. Accomodating. Reliable good work.
The front desk always has a warm welcome. Considerate with clients needs. Work done with care and timely.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you!

A warm welcome comes standard!

CAMILLE B.
11/02/2019
The family atmosphere and the willingness to make every effort to please the customer deserves the highest rating.
I have always been very well-served at King's. Their honesty and integrity makes King's a top-notch service.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you!

I'm quite sad that these days honesty and integrity are noteworthy traits of an auto repair shop. But also glad that you found us!

GB
GARY B.
Southfield, MI
Dodge Caravan
10/30/2019
Engine fire repairs
I had a hydraulic leak that sprayed fluid onto my exhaust manifold and started a fire in my engine compartment. I have to carry a fire extinguisher in this truck so i was able to put it out in under 60 seconds. King's replaced the wiring and vacuum lines that were damaged and I was back on the road in a day. Again they fixed my truck the first time and got me back to work
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you!

I'm so glad this worked out for you! A vehicle fire is never a good thing, we're just so happy that nobody was injured! Your quick actions prevented further damage and is what allowed us to get it back to you so quickly.

Be safe!

CL
CHUCK L.
10/27/2019
Great Services
Great service as always. The found what someone else missed and misdiagnosed. Its the only place we take our cars. Not the cheapest place, but it is done right the first time.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you!

We're quite proud that we aren't the cheapest. If anyone wants to see what the cheapest gets you, just check out our roads!

We try to be as reasonable as possible, great work for a fair price, with a great Nationwide Warranty!

TO
TRENT O.
Berkley, MI
10/13/2019
Honest and trustworthy
Another great visit at King's Garage. From the moment they greet you until you leave they are kind and willing to make sure everything is great. Would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thank you King's Garage!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you!

Also, you are quite welcome!

We do our best to make sure every visit is as good as the first!

JANICE D.
Howell, MI
10/11/2019
Friendly personal
The service was fast and prices were more than fair everyone thee was so nice will use them again
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 10/11/2019

EW
ERIC W.
Toyota Prius c
10/10/2019
Nice Honest Family Business
King's Garage makes you feel at home right when you walk through the door. Took the wife's Prius in for an oil change they don't only oil change they give your auto a total look over and let you know only what to be fixed. That's why they get so many stars on their reviews, and what keeps me coming back.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you so much!

We give all of our Lube, Oil and Filter vehicles a good look over. We are true believers in safety first!

BILL M.
10/04/2019
AC service
Professionally performed service with very good explanation.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you!

Part of our job is to translate tech speak for our customers. Being professional is the easy part :)

FK
FRANK K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/03/2019
Thanks for Taking care of me!
I had a stone chip in my windshield that I was meaning to get fixed but kept procrastinating or forgetting to take in for repair before it got worse. The mechanic, while doing a regular oil change, brought it to my attention and Chris took care of contacting my insurance - no cost to me - Thanks, "Above and Beyond" is King's way of work!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you!

Above and beyond is what we do!

NN
NANCY N.
Ford Fiesta
10/01/2019
Geat Service Once Again.
Kin'g's Garage has always been honest with me; they have never tried to sell me a service or a part that I do not need. And the staff is always willing to answer my questions.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 10/01/2019

Jeep Liberty
09/20/2019
ABS Light
Just excellent! They are the experts. Great price for the fix, and completed ahead of schedule.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 09/20/2019

SJ
SARAH J.
08/23/2019
Fantastic service
The work done on my daughters car was great! We are both so happy with the timing and status updates. She can now drive back and forth from school and home. Thank you for your commitment and ensuring all went well!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you!

As always it was a pleasure to work on your vehicle!

We've been told that we needed to be commited before, but not quite in the same way!HA!

TO
TRENT O.
Berkley, MI
08/21/2019
Great customer service and experience!
Took my Jeep here a few weeks ago. This time I had them take a look at our Honda van and it was another great experience. From the door the staff is great and kind. Seems to be a well trusted place. Overall experience was great! Thank you King's Garage.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you!

You are most welcome, we're just glad we could be of service

Jeep Liberty
08/20/2019
ABS, Other Repair
Excellent expertise and friendly service!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you!

The expertise takes time and work, the friendly service comes naturally!

JUDITH S.
Jaguar X-TYPE
08/19/2019
They're honest of what issues need to be addressed. I was totally satisfied with their work. I recommend them for all your needs.
I'm sorry that I did not patronize King's garage sooner. You cannot top their honesty and workmanship
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you!

We feel that when our customers are willing to recommend us to others, we have done things properly!

NC
NICOLE C.
Novi, MI
Kia Sportage
08/13/2019
Experience. Knowledge. Guarantee. Quality care for your vehicle & you as a customer.
This establishment has been in business for decades, and is family owned and operated.The whole entire staff is courteous, The Mechanics keep you aware of the diagnosis of your vehicle, without price gouging. I've been taking my cars there for almost 20yrs. Honestly and people who treat you like family keep me coming back!!
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you!

Sometimes family is who you choose them to be!

SA
SANDY A.
08/12/2019
As always, great service, very capable, always confident with work.

Thank you!

'Great Service' are two words we live by!

CARRIE S.
08/11/2019
Great Auto Garage
I’ve never felt secure going anywhere with any of my autos, that includes dealers too. Chris at King’s Garage was awesome. He explained everything in detail, gave really great pricing so I knew what to expect and provided recommendations that my car could benefit from. There was no high pressure of getting the work and he truly cared. The best part and the part that completely sold me was that Chris called about a week after the repairs to see how things were going with the car!!! Best CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!! That one simple call made all the difference. You have made a lifelong client out of me now. And I will be recommending King’s Garage going forward. Quality work, above par customer service standards and real honesty.

Thank you so much!

Our promise to our customers is simple: Honest answers, great work at a fair price and a smile!

MIKE B.
GMC Terrain
08/10/2019
Awesome experience as always!
In and out in half a day! Left it the night before (key drop box). They were able to start on it right away (7:30am) when they opened. Replaced my exhaust manifold. Had it back by 2:30pm. Didn’t even cost as much as they thought it would. Very smooth experience!

Thank you!

Your experience was exactly what we work so hard to achieve!

Ford Flex
08/02/2019
Great Service as always
They took care of a problem a dealership actually told us they didn't want to handle. They did it for a better price too and everything turned out perfect. I will always take my cars to them first. They are honest and if they can't help or beat another deal, they will let you know.
Paul K., Owners from King's Garage responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you!

We are more than happy to take any business from the dealers that we can! They are impersonal and don't seem to care one way or the other, we are the complete opposite!