DANEIL K. on 10/11/2017
"Satisfied experience everytime"
King's Garage always has superior customer service and you'll always have a great experience. They are very professional, respectful, and honest when you bring your vehicle in. I always recommend this business to everyone that asks me for a great mechanic. Chris and Brenda are awesome and know how to give excellent service. I drive an hour and 15 minutes just to come here because I know that I will get an honest fix and awesome results. This is why my family and I have been coming here for years.
Vehicle: INFINITI G35 Sedan
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 02:47 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 10/11/2017

Thank you so much!

We can't tell you how much we appreciate that you not only take the time to come all the way to us, but that you also wrote this great review.

For us, being honest and respectful is just who we are.

Thank you again!

NANCY N. on 09/27/2017
"I like the fact the King's Garage has a policy of being honest about what needs to be done-or not be done-on their customers vehicles."
I give King's Garage Five Stars! Their Employees are friendly and helpful-and I like how I can call them and ask them a question about my car. And best of all, at King's Garage you will find the honesty that you will not get at a lot of other auto repair facilities.
Vehicle: Ford Fiesta
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 07:02 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 09/27/2017

Thank you so much!

We give you 5 stars as well! Great customer and great person!

VALERIE C. on 09/11/2017
"Need an oil change?"
2 hours wait to get an oil change. Crazy!
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Hardtop
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017 09:51 PM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 09/12/2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to us!

I'm very sorry that your service took longer than you anticipated. We strive to provide our service in as timely a manner as possible. That said, we never have been and likely never will be, a quick oil change facility.

Having limited bays, we have to be able to lift the vehicle in order to change the oil as an example, limits our ability to provide a quick oil change experience. It is also very difficult to have every filter for every vehicle on hand, we just don't have the room to store hundreds of filters. Add that we test drive every vehicle and provide a 53pt inspection(all for less than most quick oil change places) and you can see why this takes a little time to do. This is why we offer rides home or downtown, or anywhere you would like to go in the area.

We take the safety of our customer's very seriously and take steps to mitigate any chance of unexpected failure. We have always taken the long term view, we want customers for life, we would be doing a misservice if we neglected our customer's safety for profit. Doing so is, in our opinion, criminal, not to mention just plain wrong.

We're very sorry if there was any miscommunication or misunderstanding that lead to this, that is never our intent. If you require a quick oil change service for your vehicles, we understand.

We will be more than happy to provide you with any other services and repairs that you may need and hope that you will still think highly of us in this regard.

FRANK K. on 09/07/2017
"Thanks for fixing the fuse"
Always a pleasure to bring my car in for scheduled oil changes! I hope to have this car for a long time. And thanks for fixing the fuse
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 08:32 PM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 09/08/2017

Thank you!

As always, it was a pleasure to see you as well!

P.S. No problem on the fuse!

MIKE B. on 09/03/2017
"Knowledgable and Professional"
Took my car in for major repair. Kings told me what the repair involved and gave me an accurate quote. They kept me informed as to how the repair was progressing. They also provided timely shuttle service. Car is now running great. I would definitely recommend Kings if you are in the Farmington/Livonia/Novi area.
Vehicle: Pontiac Vibe
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/03/2017 09:01 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 09/05/2017

Thank you!

Providing an accurate quote and shuttle service is all part of our service! We strive to make sure our customers have accurate information on their repairs and services.

As for the shuttle, we also try to make dropping your vehicle off for repairs or service as convenient as possible!

ROBERT P. on 08/31/2017
"King's stands by repairs!"
On 6/19 King's replaced AC compressor ('09 Acura RDX @ 95229 mi). On 8/14 AC failed, King's id'ed "damaged O-ring" @ a compressor connection, which was replaced and refrigerant recharged at no cost. Thanks for standing by your work.
Vehicle: Acura RDX
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017 12:52 PM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 08/31/2017

Thank you!

We stand behind our work, not because we have to, but because it is the right thing to do!

SARAH B. on 08/30/2017
"King's Garage - Great Service! "
Customer service, quick and clear information on services, reasonable cost are all huge impacts of why I keep coming back. The garage is also in a very convenient location.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 05:07 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 08/30/2017

Thank you!

We try to be as transparent as clear as possible on all of our services. We are doing our best to keep services and repairs as reasonable as possible. We're glad to know that we are doing it right!

HUGH S. on 08/26/2017
"E"
The work is fantastic I have complete faith in them
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/26/2017 06:09 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you!

We feel the same about you!!!

CAMERON S. on 08/25/2017
"Best service!"
I had them do a pre-purchase inspection and they were on top of everything, they told me every little thing and helped us decide whether to purchase the vehicle. We liked them so much for the inspection that we had them do the repairs that were needed on the car too. They were fast, affordable, and kept us in the loop the entire time! I would highly recommend them!
Vehicle: Honda Civic Cpe
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 10:17 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you so much!

We're always happy to inspect any potential purchase. Buying a vehicle is an investment and you should never go into an investment blind!

DEBRA W. on 07/27/2017
"Excellent customer service"
We were really impressed with the face to face service, as well as the speed at which our repair was completed. The price was better than other local vendors we had called, as well. Would recommend this business to anyone who asks.
Vehicle: Pontiac Aztek
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 09:17 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 07/28/2017

Thank you!

Our goal is to perform repairs with as much speed as possible, while maintaining our standard of quality. As you may imagine, this isn't an easy feat, but our talented and experienced technicians never cease to amaze me!

WIL V. on 07/26/2017
"Excellent Service at King's Garage "
As always, service was efficient, friendly and provided at a fair price.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 09:40 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 07/27/2017

Thank you!

We strive to treat every customer with efficiency, friendliness and for a price that is a good value. I'm happy that we are succeeding!

SANDRA B. on 07/22/2017
"Refreshing"
So refreshing to find, in this time, a honest mechanic!!! My brother in law referred me and I won't take my car anywhere else! Seriously! They are through, informative, and really care about your situation. There is NO price gouging at all, and they are always friendly and go above and beyond. I can't say enough good about them. I refer them to all my residents and anyone I talk to that needs any service whatsoever.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Cutlass
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 09:39 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you so much!

Being honest is the ONLY way we do business. We treat people like family, we wouldn't lie to them, we won't lie to you!

KATHY J. on 07/12/2017
"I love this place"
I have always been treated with kindness, courtesy and professionalism.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 10:20 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 07/13/2017

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your response, it means a lot to us!

I think we can all agree, even with all of our differences in this world, that kindness and courtesy should be as common as oxygen. We can't control the rest of the world, but at King's Garage that is how we treat everyone!

MARTIN S. on 07/07/2017
"Great"
Kings was able to slip me in for an oil change. I always appreciate how thorough the check is. Thanks for great service.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 08:26 PM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 07/10/2017

Thank you!

I'm always glad when we can help with a tight schedule.

Being thorough is the only way we do business, anything else is selling our customers short!

MARK B. on 06/30/2017
"Confident"
I was pretty "iffy" about putting the amount of work into the car due to it's deteriatiing underneath (rust) . However I do enjoy the car with it's relatively low millage,so when Chris said he could replace the cradle and do the required brake work in one day (before a holiday weekend), I told him to go ahead . I was given transportation to and from my home and the work was completed on time at a reasonable price . The mechanics also took the initiative to replace the motor mounts while the car was a part rather than hold off for a later date .
Vehicle: Saturn SC2
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017 10:19 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 06/30/2017

Thank you!

Believe me, I understand that 'iffy' feeling! Repairing an older vehicle can feel like a gamble, and in some ways, it is. Thankfully in your case, the body of the vehicle was in very good condition, making the decision a bit easier.

We will always be honest with our recommendations on whether it is a good idea or not to repair a vehicle. Our policy is that honesty is the best policy!

ROBERT P. on 06/23/2017
"Reliable service"
Had to replace 2008 RDX (Acura) brake pads & ROTORS after about 20,000 mi on dealers (72,000 mi) apparent failure to refurbish rotors. Prior King's service on multiple vehicles has been reliable and durable over time, which is why we return to King's.
Vehicle: Acura RDX
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 07:25 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 06/23/2017

Thank you!

It always suprises us that more shops don't produce more reliable and durable work. We make it a priority to have everything we do last as long as possible. If we didn't, our customers wouldn't be getting a good value.

ALICE W. on 05/28/2017
"Kings Garage offers great service"
Thank you, Kings Garage for being able to service my car with an oil change without an appointment. (especially since it was late afternoon) The staff is great!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 05/28/2017 07:12 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 05/30/2017

Thank you for taking the time to do this!

I'm glad we could help you! Sadly, we can't always accommodate that situation, but I'm sure glad we could for you.

Gary B. on 05/26/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"1997 Dodge Ram 3500 Dump Truck"
I have been taking all of my trucks for my construction business to Kings for quite a few years now. I also take my personal vehicles for maintenance and repairs. I was having an issue with my dump truck stalling while I was driving. Down time really hurts my business so I was confident they would be able to diagnose the problem and get me back up and running. The ignition coil was bad and was causing the truck to stall intermittently. I also lost all of my lights. they diagnosed and determined that it was a module. Another rain day so I had them repair some other things that have been nagging me ( Mirror bolt and door fasteners had come loose on drivers side door and the inside handle had come loose so it could not be opened from the inside ) Everything fixed and my truck is back up and running. I might add I have a regular maintenance schedule set up with them and that saves a lot of time and money by keeping up on it. Thanks Paul, Paul, Brenda and anyone else there that keeps this truck going.............
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 07:37 PM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 05/30/2017

Thank you!

Down time hurts everyone! Getting your vehicles up and running as soon as possible is always our goal!

LAURA C. on 05/22/2017
"Always a great experience."
Whether it's my car needing service, or my wife's, the job always gets done without overcharging.

I always recommend it.
Vehicle: Mercury Milan
Service Date: 05/19/2017
Review Created: 05/22/2017 11:15 PM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 05/23/2017

Thank you!

Service is what we are all about!

GERALD S. on 05/12/2017
"I appreciate them being straight forward with me and keeping me advised and listening to me."
My vehicle was a basket case with numerous wiring and electronic problems. We worked together and were able to solve all the problems. I'm so happy and satisfied.
Vehicle: Jeep Patriot
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/12/2017 05:49 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 05/12/2017

Thank you!

We really appreciate you taking time out of your day to write this review, it means a lot to us!

Taking the time to listen and work with our customers is what sets us apart from the competition.