Patterson's Service Station

PT
PAULA T.
10/26/2018
Great winter service
I had my car winterized for the cold months in one hour! Snow tires, lube, filter, and check up.
Efficient and polite service.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/27/2018

Thanks for bringing your car in to be winterized. We appreciate your business. Thanks too for recommending us to others.

VR
Vaida R.
Nissan JUKE
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Vaida said the customer service was fine.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/27/2018

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to our shop. Thanks too for recommending us to others.

MY
MARY Y.
10/19/2018
great service
this was my first time going to Pattersons and it was a great expereince. Really nice people working there.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

So glad to have you as a first time customer. Glad that your experience was great. We look forward to doing business with you again.

WL
Wallis L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Wallis said he would recommend this business's good service.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/24/2018

Thanks for recommending us to others. Thanks for such kinds words.

EF
Ethan F.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Ethan said he just needed a bulb replaced and he was charged $30.00. He thought in was expensive. He thought the location was great as well as the service
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to our shop. We appreciate your business. Thanks too for recommending us to others.

10/17/2018
Swapped tires for the impending snow season.
Quick and timely service is a plus!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for business. We truly appreciate you.

Allison M.
Freeville, NY
Toyota Matrix
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Allison said the employees were very reliable. They took care of service quickly. The work was done at a reasonable price.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you so much for bringing your vehicle to our shop. We appreciate your business and thanks too for recommending us to others.

GM
Greg M.
Lansing, NY
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Greg said that this is the best business around for service and he would recommend them.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for such kind words. We appreciate you and thanks too for recommending us to others.

BT
BRAD T.
Lincoln Navigator
10/15/2018
Got me in on short notice, and have the car ready before I asked for it.
I called Patterson's after working hours, and they still answered the phone, got me scheduled for me the next morning, and had my truck ready for me over an hour before I told them I needed it. Well done!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for bring your vehicle into our shop. Glad we could help you out. Thanks for recommending us to others.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/10/2018
Honest and trustworthy shop
Nice folks! I was very happy with my visit. It was an easy drop-off and they were willing to accommodate my schedule for pick-up. The guy at the counter (don't remember his name) explained everything extremely clearly and patiently. I even asked about some work that Patterson's doesn't do and the guy recommended other shops that could. I very much appreciate this since it's no longer the norm for a business to spend any time with a customer unless there is an obvious and immediate return.

Overall I feel this is an honest shop that cares about its customers, and conducts business carefully and fairly. I will return and also recommend Patterson's Service Station to others.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

So glad that your experience at our shop was a pleasant one. We are glad that Nathan took good care of you at the front desk. We aim to help in every area we can. Look foward to helping you again when you need it.

LE
Lang E.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Lang said that he got in quick and that they did a great job.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/23/2018

We appreciate your business. Thank you for recommending us to others.

EV
Elly V.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Elly said that the place fixed her vehicle quickly.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate your business.

Aida S.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Aida said the staff is wonderful and the service is quick.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to our shop. We appreciate your business.

LD
LAURIE D.
10/07/2018
service oriented folks -- they got my vehicel in and out so fast I didn't know what hit me! (Smiling)
see above
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Glad we can help you out. Thanks for being our customer and recommending us to others.

LA
LAURA A.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/01/2018
Outstanding service
Outstanding service. Always professional and helpful. Highly recommend!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for being our customer. Thanks for recommending us to others.