Latest Review over 1 year ago

TK
Tom K.
04/16/2018
Super close to home and they are always available to get my car back on the road.
Abert's Automotive is always a lifesaver for me and my dogs because they keep my DOG CAR running efficiently. No matter the problem, they are ready to repair and reconnect me with my old Honda!

NB
Nancy B.
Westminster, MD
04/08/2018
I had a great experience with Aberts. They were very thorough and explained the needed maintenance BEFORE they started any work. The price was lower than where I was taking my car prior, which sadly happened to be a family-owned shop. Sarah, in the office, was personable and accommodating.

Cheryl H.
Subaru Legacy
04/07/2018
Service was friendly and prompt
I called , explained my repair needs and the ask for a quote. I got one promptly and the price was much better than expected after shopping around. I got the appointment date I needed and the car was ready in less than a day. The staff has always been friendly and have stepped up their service into the electronic world --awesome.

KT
Karla T.
Upperco, MD
Honda Civic Coupe
04/05/2018
Trustworthiness, reasonable prices
I have been to just about every auto mechanic in the area. Abert s is,by far, the most honest and the most competent. I have always been pleased with their work .

Mike R.
03/31/2018
Aberts Automotive
Always been great to deal with, been using Aberts since the early 1990's. They have been fair and honest to us since that time. They do not do work that is not needed and are upfront on repairs that can wait.

RL
Rich L.
Parkton, MD
03/30/2018
Continued great service - very appreciated!

MT
Millie T.
Parkton, MD
03/22/2018
Trusted auto mechanic
When my truck goes in its treated as if it's their baby. Any thing that needs doing is seen to. I always feel confident that my vehicle leaves the shop in tip top shape!

BT
Bill T.
Hampstead, MD
03/22/2018
Friendly staff
I had my car inspected, the staff reviewed my issues and made repair recommendations to easily correct the failed components with minimium financial impact.

TP

Robin O.
Hampstead, MD
03/12/2018
New tires
Very helpful and friendly!!! Had my tires mounted and ready to go in under an hour!!! Thank you for your help!! I'll definitely come to you when I need service for my SUV

DK
Donald K.
03/11/2018
Another fine service done by Aberts Automotive.

GA
George A.
Westminster, MD
02/22/2018
First let me say, it was my exhusbands truck you worked on. Second, he has his own email. I do not use your services. Could you please remove me from your system. I have my own place for repairs that i am comfortable with. Thank you for your understanding.

FH
Faye H.
02/16/2018
Excellent and friendly service Reasonal rates

PC
Paul C.
Felton, PA
02/13/2018
The service is second to none. He is very helpful and answers all your questions the work is top notch. He knows his stuff on the ford 6.0. There is very few of his kind left any more. Straight up honest and a man of his word. One of the best in the business. Highly recommend this automotive repair shop.