Overall Rating 3.2285743/5Overall Rating 3.2285743/5Overall Rating 3.2285743/5rating 3.2285743rating 3.2285743
Overall Rating 1.91429/5rating 1.91429rating 1.91429rating 1.91429rating 1.91429

2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/17/2019 Category: Service
The team at Rick Case is excellent. Drew, Ian, Andrew are very customer focused and they are good communicators.
The service department is top knotch. They take of things for you and keep you informed throughout the process. Grateful to Drew for coordinating my service.

Janet G.
06/16/2019 Category: Service
The service team is extremely helpful and always very courteous.

06/15/2019 Category: Service
The man that orchestrated the oil change and the windshield wiper fluid was fantastic. He was very friendly and helpful.

Jeane A.
Georgia
Oil change & vehicle update
Friendly & competent working staff.

Janice T.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly, professional
Friendly, courteous, professional, fast,

Jerry D.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 06/13/2019

ET
Elinor T.
2014 Hyundai Equus
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Always treated courteously and am confident that the Equss will perform as promised.
Rick Case Roswell is my service destination of choice.

Jessica M.
Great job

CR
Conchita R.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service dept
Excellent over all service.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 06/12/2019

2018 Hyundai Kona
Professional, Friendly, Fast, Great Customer Service
Every time I take my car in for service, the staff is friendly, professional, and fast... whether
it's a scheduled appointment or when I was a walk-in because I needed immediate assistance.
I always drive away happy with the service I received and with peace of mind knowing my
car is in great shape. I highly recommend Rick Case Hyundai in Roswell.

Douglas M.
Lithonia, GA
great service as usual
fast and effective service. much appreciated.

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great place Bad car!
Not happy with my car but I didn't buy it with you guys. Just wish I had never bought it ! I've never had sooooo many issues with a vehicle before and being in between jobs doesn't afford any monies for exploratory analyses or frivolous fact finding missions especially when the car is doing the same engine issues annnd having random cosmetic issues.

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Another Satisfying Experience
Every time I bring my car in for service, it is always a satisfying experience. My service adviser, Andrew always greets me and walks me through the day's service quickly, efficiently and professionally. The services are always done right the first time and I always leave with the confidence that my car is better for having been serviced at Rick Case.

Daniel G.
Suwanee, GA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/09/2019 Category: Service
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 06/10/2019

Alpharetta, GA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Excellent Service
I received fast service and trust my service advisor has me ready to continue on the road with my 11 year old Sante Fe.

Mary D.
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Electrical Problems
First I want to say that Andrew in Service is simply the best . He is as concerned with my vehicle problems as I am.
My car has had a recurring problem with the brake and headlights going out . It is a continuous problem .
Four (4) years ago my Alarm system went out as did the horn . I have not had either in four years and this is a very dangerous situation , Two (2) weeks ago my car would not start and it was towed to Rick Case . As always Andrew was helpful but said the Alarm System had locked the Engine totally down and I had to pay almost $400.00 to have the System. removed . Even though the alarm system had not worked for 4 years it managed to lock the engine down . Can you imagine how dangerous it is for me driving around . It is simply unsafe. I am a 76 year old Widow and certainly can not afford a new car I told Andrew with all these problems my car won’t be worth much on a trade.
I will appreciate and helpful feedback from you
Mary Duffy
lanell-66@comcast.net

Cumming, GA
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Wonderful Experience
Experience, expertise, professional, timely service.

Alpharetta, GA
Always Excellent
I wouldn’t take my Elantra anywhere else for service!
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you!

LH
Leslie H.
Canton, GA
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Team at Rick Case Hyundai did a nice job getting my car going after a breaker failed.

Woodstock, GA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Andrew is the best! He is always so patient and explains all the services needed. I have never been disappointed or had to return for something that wasn’t quite right. You guys are the best!!
Andrew S., Service Advisor from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you!