James H.
Dodge Caravan
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Nadine. She said that the place has helped them out several times when they really needed it.

ANNIE M.
Buick LeSabre
11/09/2018
The Ultimate Experience!
The people at The Auto Shop were extremely professional, extremely friendly, and extremely helpful! This was my first time using them but after this experience, it will definitely NOT be my last! I would HIGHLY recommend them for all your auto needs!

LP
LUKE P.
11/08/2018
The team at the Auto Shop were great to work with. I’ve been looking for a place to take my Hondas other than the dealership that continues to raise prices and try to get me to purchase unnecessary service. I think the Auto Shop might be the place.

CINDY B.
Boonville, MO
Lincoln MKS
11/08/2018
Speedy, affordable and great customer service
If you want to take your car to someone who cares and will be honest about what is going on, then you’ve found the right place. Danny, Kellie and their whole crew hustle up to take the best care of you and your vehicle!! Give them a try, you will not be sorry.

BR
BRYSEN R.
Mercury Mariner
11/05/2018
Awesome customer service.
Although the news I got about my car was not great the owner and everyone else I encountered through the process was extremely helpful and more than happy to offer any assistance they could with no pressure or sales pushing. I would gladly go to them again to have work done on my next car!

BILL H.
Jeep Commander
11/05/2018
Great People and Service
I have used Danny Crawford as our mechanic dating back over 20 years and always received honest timely service. He, his wife Kelly and their team provide excellent service

PH
PERRY H.
Tebbetts, MO
11/01/2018
New Tires
I requested new tires and got a great set of tires at a great price. Went to appointment and everything went great. Thank you Auto shop

WC
WILLIAM C.
Columbia, MO
Lincoln Navigator
10/30/2018
Great service great people
Excellent service and very friendly and honest. They fix your vehicle and do service and send helpful reminders of what your vehicle needs and when it needs it. My car is 18 years old and they are the only ones I have had to service and repair.

PJ
PEGGY J.
10/30/2018
Attitude
Friendliness and knowledge of staff. Service options and aid in getting to and from shop.

Tracy S.
Mercury Sable
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Tracy said she always gets good service from them.

MARK H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/23/2018
Always friendly people with which to do business.
No matter who you deal with, you are always dealt with in a professional manner. Well trained and experienced crew have the knowledge and ability to fix your vehicle right the first time. Peace of mind to have a mechanic you can trust.

Jennifer H.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Dodge Dart
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said this business was the best. They took really good care of her vehicle.

SHARON B.
Dodge Challenger
10/22/2018
So far
I’ve only had a couple of appointments with The Auto Shop, but so far I’m very impressed. Very nice people and I believe them to be very honest.

CJ
CALLIE J.
10/19/2018
Honesty
I would not take my car anywhere else. They have always been honest about what my car needs. Never tries to do anymore than what's needed and always tells me what may be need coming up.

SG
SCOTT G.
Eldon, MO
Honda Accord Sedan
10/18/2018
Great job. Service writer was very polite. Thanks for giving rides to and from work.

BP
BRAD P.
Henley, MO
Super Fast Service
The entire team at The Auto Shop was warm and welcoming. They were genuinely interested in ensuring I understood what my truck needed and why. They did the repair work in one day and my truck now runs great. Highly Recommended!

SR
SHERI R.
10/18/2018
Honest, friendly, great customer service.
The Auto Shop has taken care of my car for the last 4 years and they do a great job. They are honest and never try to charge me for things that are not needed. The staff is all very friendly. And they work around my schedule and drive me to and from my office. The prices are fair and the quality of work is excellent. Great job to Danny and the whole crew at The Auto Shop!

MT
Mike T.
California, MO
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he's always gotten good work done at a fair and reasonable price.

Crump M.
Centertown, MO
Chevrolet Cruze
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Crump said the business service was great and they were friendly and they got her in when she needed to be.

Sagar M.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Sagar said the business was overall good.