TJ
Timothy J.
Nissan Xterra
06/02/2021
Honest, fast and stuck to their estimate
I stopped in around lunchtime and asked if they could get me in for an alignment. They said they would do their best. They called me around 5 and let me know they had one before mine on the alignment rack that was taking longer than expected. They asked if they could keep the car overnight and do it first thing in the morning. They called me around 930 and let me know it was ready. They stuck to their estimate and didn't try to sell me any further repairs. My truck drives nice again. I really appreciate their communication, honesty and professionalism.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/07/2021

I do appreciate the kind words.

TP
Taylor P.
Acura RDX
06/02/2021
Reliable and Knowledgeable
They quickly diagnosed my issue. And gave me a few options and prices for repairs. I have used this shop multiple times and they are great, always friendly and efficient.

06/01/2021
Informative
I really appreciated the time they took to answer my questions.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/07/2021

We are always happy to help.

James S.
Volvo S60
05/27/2021
Nice and knowledgeable staff comfortable waiting area .
Felt comfortable with the service writers and was allowed to go back in the shop to inspect where my car was leaking oil . After the repair they cleaned up the engine area and told that I could bring it back for them to inspect .
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/07/2021

It was great to see you again Smithy.  We are always happy to help.

Donald S.
05/25/2021
Check and repair brakes
We are very happy with how fast the repairs were done .
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/07/2021

While our goal is to always deliver five star service we do sincerely appreciate the kind words.
Regards,

VS
Vincent S.
05/21/2021
Good prices and service.
Timely service at a good price and reliable service.

Jule D.
Mazda CX-9
05/20/2021
Oil Change and checking out my engine
I had an oil change and the price was less than Jiffy Lube! Plus, they discounted my bill by $10.00. I waited in the lobby and played with the super friendly dog. He laid at my feet. The store is very clean and they have a large variety of free beverages to choose from. The pretty blonde lady(I cannot remember her name) and Brett McClure are awesome people to work with...Everyone was very professional and friendly. I will continue to support The Auto Station with my business! A bonus, they have a courtesy car and go out of their way to accommodate people.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/07/2021

Apollo and the whole staff appreciate the kind words.

Diana G.
GMC Savana Special
05/19/2021
Great staff
We only got an estimate from this place, but everyone we interacted with , was super helpful and explained everything in detail so we can understand what needs to be done.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/20/2021

Thank you for coming in to visit us.

If we can assist you further, please let us know.

DT
Diane T.
05/12/2021
Toyota Tacoma repairs
Honest and straight forward communication and excellent work manship
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/13/2021

Diane,
Thank you so much.

05/10/2021
Good to deal with and get vihicle in and out
Good honest advise on my options
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/11/2021

Mike B.
Lexus LS 400
05/06/2021
Alignment 4 wheel
This was the third job I have had them do. All were done professionally and with care. I only have one gripe. They add a certain percentage to the total for shop disposables. I do not like being nickeled and dime for that extra which should be covered in the price.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/11/2021

Mike,  Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.  I do understand your concern and please know we work to keep the charges down.

Dan R.
Kia Soul
05/06/2021
Excellent service!
Couldn’t ask for better service. I wish I could give them a sixth star.

Thank you so much Dan.

MK
MIKE K.
05/05/2021
My go-to place
Been patronizing Auto Station for several years and multiple vehicles now. I believe they are fair, do not try to push unneeded work and are conscientious about doing a good job.

Mike,
Thank you so much for patronage and kind words.

Jeep Cherokee
04/30/2021
great job
Good shop
Good people
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/06/2021

While our goal is to always deliver five star service, we do appreciate the kind words.

PE
Patty E.
Toyota Prius v
04/28/2021
So knowledgeable
The auto mechanic took the time to research the problem and found a 15-year warranty that covered the situation. Plus they charged us nothing for the diagnostic! Wow!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/29/2021