KG
Ken G.
Toyota Avalon
04/25/2020
Convenience, friendly and worth it
I have recommend you to friends.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/25/2020

Ken, Thanks you for the kind words and the referals are GREATLY apprecaitted.
Al Anderson and the Team

CO
Carla O.
Mitsubishi Outlander
04/25/2020 Category: Service
Carla said the service was excellent.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/29/2020

Thanks,

Richard R.
04/23/2020
Jaime and crew were most attentive in a trying tine with major repairs staring us in the face. B ut hey, he got u through it and everybody was smiling.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/25/2020

Richard,  Jaime and the whole crew appreciate your kind words.

04/21/2020
Great staff, just wrong diagnosis
Great great staff! I was given a recommendation for a new motor on my truck, 8,000 dollars to git'r done so I got affairs in order had a motor sent from out of state, install to be done in the springs. Couldn't afford the 3k install quote from the auto station.
Upon trucks arrival at mechanic he looks at it for awhile and goes bro, you no need motor.
So instead of new motor... all I needed was a ford factory oil sender unit, the one placed in the truck was a crappy aftermarket piece,, got the truck fixed for 100 bucks!! Still will continue my business with auto station
However if you get a huge quote..... never hurts to get a second opinion from another shop
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/22/2020

We will all keep our fingers crossed the low oil pressure light stays out with just the switch.  If it doesn't we are still here and more than happy to help.

Cameron S.
04/18/2020 Category: Service
Cameron said this business was great. They did everything quickly and efficiently.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/20/2020

Thanks Cameron

AK
Alyssa K.
Englewood, CO
Oldsmobile Intrigue
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Alyssa said the staff was supper nice and sweet. She was able to get in and out quickly.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/30/2020

Thanks Alyssa

AK
Alan K.
Englewood, CO
Nissan Xterra
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Alan said that he got what he needed and he was satisfied.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/26/2020

Alan, I am glad we could help.

Christina M.
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Christina said the staff did a good job, they are prompt and overall, she had a very good experience,
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you so much for your review Christina.
Sincerely,

AP
Anthony P.
03/08/2020
Car wouldn't start anti theft systems
They where awesome took a few days but was worth it got it fixed and started right up great work great service they are awesome. Been going there for about 12 years now never a problem
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/10/2020

We are so happy we could help.

INFINITI FX35
03/04/2020
quick check
Had inconsistencies with my car starting and called on short notice for an electrical system check. Brett squeezed me into their current schedule quickly and was in and out of their shop within 2 hours of my initial call.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/04/2020

I am so glad we could help.

Brian M.
Engine Troubles Addressed Promptly
My car issues had been very frustrating but things seem to be working well now. They asked to bring it back immediately to see if they could determine what was going on with the engine. When I brought it back they went over it with a fine toothed comb and reset a number of things. So far so good. Thank you for taking the time to address my concerns. I appreciate your prompt response and determination to make things right.

02/29/2020
Continuous trouble with engine replacement
You replaced my engine and then the gear shift wasn't working. Told me it was wear, when there had been absolutely nothing wrong with it before I brought it in. Now it's super stiff which is hard on my right arm due to an injury. Then when I came back and told you that there was something wrong with the engine you didn't even check the engine. You tried to make it do what it was doing for me. When you couldn't get it to do that, you didn't even look. I was told to come back when it was doing it all the time. A week or so later it was "doing it all the time" when my car died in the middle of Kipling Street on the way to an important meeting. You paid for the tow. Thank you for that. Your service person who called about my car after you looked at it gave me an explanation about how the engine could have gotten water in it that made no sense. The engine was misfiring, which was something I said when I first brought it back but no one listened. I was so angry by this point I had to have my husband call and talk to him because I didn't trust myself to be civil. I was told a cylinder went out due to water in the engine and had to be replaced. My husband tells me they told him that my ignition coil was what got replaced. We made a fuss about why an engine cover wasn't installed with the engine and suddenly one appeared after the last repair. The question remains that if you had put the cover on as required would this have happened. Regardless we had to pay to fix it. I have not been this angry in a very long time. My car still doesn't run right. The engine runs rough and sounds like there may be another problem similar to the last. I'm not car savvy, but I know when my car isn't working right. I know when something is wrong. I wasn't listened to. I felt dismissed until the car broke down in the middle of the road. It shouldn't have come to that. In addition, I don't know how many times I gave my phone number to your service person but he still kept contacting my husband every time instead of me - with the exception being the last time it was in and he gave me an answer that didn't make sense. None of this should have happened. I expected that when you got the engine you were going to put into my car you would check it over and make sure it was good to put in. It doesn't look like you did. Then I was ignored until I was stranded in Wheat Ridge. I'm not happy with the service and treatment I received. I have not yet decided if I am going to bring the car back to have it looked at again for the engine. Until this repair the Auto Station had been a reliable shop to take our cars to.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/09/2020

Thanks you So much for bringing your car back in so we could get this resolved for you.  Your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/21/2020

Thanks Brian and know we are here if we can help.

ER
Erich R.
GMC Yukon XL
02/29/2020
The people here are simply awesome. I came in for an oil change, and they asked if I wanted a free inspection so I said yes. They found I needed new brakes soon, but were not pushy at all. They didn’t lie about things, just informed me and said they would be glad to make the repairs when needed. I will be bringing both my cars here for service. Thanks for being honest and awesome.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/02/2020

Thanks Erich

PM
Pat M.
02/28/2020
Wish I would have found this place sooner
This was my 3rd time Auto Station serviced my car. Outstanding service, as always. Took the time required to resolve a problem with my thermostat, that previous mechanics failed to resolve. Can't say enough about The Auto Station. Highly recommend The Auto Station!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/28/2020

Thanks,

SF
Scott F.
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Scott said everything was good.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/26/2020

Thanks Scott

VB
Virginia B.
Acura Legend
02/22/2020
The folks are always very professional and pleasant.
I always get an explanation about what I would like to have done. It is very detailed and I most generally understand what is being discussed. Thank you asking.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/23/2020