Jason F.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2019
Always a pleasure
Have been going to The Auto Station since I moved to Denver about two years ago. I am so glad that I found an auto shop out here that I can trust. The prices are extremely fair, the customer service is top notch, and they never try to nickel and dime you for things you don't need. Do yourself a favor and take your car here if you need some auto repairs.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/01/2019

Jason, Thank you So much...

Martin S.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/27/2019
Excellent service and personal communication....
Excellent experience and I liked how neat the office and working garage were well put away and clean....thanks so much Marty and Donna Smith
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/27/2019

Thanks,

Jeff W.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/20/2019
Confident Work
I am very pleased with my experiences at The Auto Station. Jamie was my service rep and he did a great job getting my requests accomplished. My only suggestion for improvement would be make sure that they not overschedule or take on too many walk ups so that it carries the workload to the next day. I feel that their integrity is top notch and that their pricing is fair. I will continue to give them my business.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/21/2019

Jeff, Thanks and we are working on tweaking our scheduling.  While it is great to be a busy shop we agree we need to get better at that.

MK
Mike K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff gave prompt service and did a good job.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/21/2019

Thanks Mike.  We appreciate your many years of patronage.

Dominic M.
Arvada, CO
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Dominic said this business is really great.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/18/2019

Thanks Dominic

Mitch P.
Audi Q5
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Mitch said this business could not fix his vehicle, so they did not charge him.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/14/2019

Sorry we couldn't help you this time.

Rahad H.
Nissan Versa
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Rahad said the staff provided really good service.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/12/2019

AD
Alex D.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Chandler. He said this business helped him out. They were friendly and easy going. They fixed his problem. They were honest and it was no hassle.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/23/2019

Thanks.  We are always happy to help

WT
Wayne T.
05/16/2019
Coming Back
I have always received maintenance work that I need and rely on.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/16/2019

Anne S.
05/14/2019
Subaru repair
Took care of us quickly. Nice.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/15/2019

Jacob B.
Jeep Compass
05/14/2019
Great Service, but at a price
Overall service was great, and they got the work done within 24 hours. The entire staff is very friendly. Any work I've had done there, i've never had to go back due to an issue with their work. Although I did not get quotes from other shops, the pricing on parts paid and parts quoted for seems extremely high compared to available pricing on OEM stock parts you can get online or at a local parts store.

Also, I came in to replace a TPMS sensor (tire valve with electronic pressure sensor), and because my low pressure tire light was coming on because of it or because the tire pressure on that tire was low. But when i retrieved my car, the low tire pressure light was still coming on. To be fair, it did go off after driving for 6 miles, but it seems like that would be something they'd want to make sure cleared by driving those 6 miles themselves.

So for quality service, I strongly recommend them. But you might call around for quoting on parts pricing.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/15/2019

You are correct we should have driven the 6 miles ourselves to get your TPMS light to go out.

GC
Gary C.
Nissan Pickup
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he was satisfied with the service. The business did a good job.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/10/2019

Thanks Gary.

Allison M.
05/07/2019
Extremely Fast Service
I appreciate the Service Advisors and Technicians and their fast and efficient work with my recent oil change and all 4 tire replacement. This company and their employees deserve more than 5 stars in my opinion!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/07/2019

Thanks Allison.

NR
Nathaniel R.
Aurora, CO
05/03/2019
Fantastic Service Everytime
Another fantastic experience, so glad I found this place. Thanks to Jamie, Apollo and all the staff for your excellent service.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/06/2019

Janie, Apollo and the whole staff appreciate it.

Scott H.
Wichita, KS
05/03/2019
I stopped in without an appointment to see I could get some tires mounted. They were busy but made room for me. Everyone was very friendly and knew their business. Very professional . The waiting room has plenty of space and very clean for multiple customers. If I’m in town again I will definitely go here for any service I need.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/03/2019

Thanks Scott

Anne S.
05/02/2019
Brake job
Finished job sooner than promised.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/03/2019

Nissan Sentra
05/01/2019
Good place!
Great service! Loaned me a car for a day so that was nice!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/02/2019

Rob H.
05/01/2019
Great work, as usual.
The Auto Station did what they said they were going to do at the price they said they were going to do it got in the timeframe that they promised. They did it all with professionalism and courtesy.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/01/2019

Thanks Rob

Honda Civic Si
04/29/2019
very efficient, staff at counter is knowledgeable, and business is trustworthy
see above
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/29/2019

Thanks,

Sam S.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Sam said that everything worked better after his visit at the place.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/23/2019