GB
Garrett B.
10/17/2019
Geat timing and Results
Silverdale transmission did a great job on the truck and provided phenomenal customer service! They were quick to call with questions/concerns, provided feedback quickly, and the work was performed within (faster) than estimated repair time. I believe the price was extremely fair and that they went above and beyond. Reviewing the reciept, they worked things that i didn't even think they would work. But as standard good shop practice, they replaced things and checked things that needed to be done! Great Job Silverdale Transmission!
WT
Wanda t. from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you so much, Garrett, for your kind words. We truly appreciate the time you took to write this review.

EC
Errest C.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Leah. She said the business had a lack of communication with her.

David S.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff were knowledgeable and helped him with his vehicle diagnostics and health.

Charles S.
10/09/2019
The People
From when I walked in the door, Front Desk guy thoroughly explained everything.

LA
Larry A.
Kingston, WA
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the business was great and his vehicle is working great.

Shawna C.
09/15/2019
You guys did a great job on my truck and sense I just bought this one I dont know all the qorks about it yet I understand how ordering part goes.. you guys rocked at hustling to get the right part and getting my truck back to me :) i will definitly return for more work

HS
Hope S.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
09/13/2019
I have used Silverdale Transmission for a few years now. I found them after a very bad experience at the local dealership. Silverdale Transmission supersedes the local dealership and most dealerships/shops across the nation. I have lived in 5 states and have had several mechanics in my life. Mike Hasting and his incredible crew have set the level of service and repair at a very high level/top notch. I have had minor work (oil change/wiper replacement) to major work (engine swap/change) and all in between (brakes, oil pump, timing belt, water pump, etc). Their diagnostics is superb. I have American and Foreign cars. I would highly recommend them for anyone. (from people that know about cars to the person that just knows how to start a car). The work ethic, the professionalism, the teaching the client (explaining) is top notch. They are the BEST.

BG
Bruna G.
Washington
Ford Edge
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mario. He said that the facility went above and beyond to help out. He stated that his brother was deployed when the vehicle broke down and that Dustin allowed him to handle everything from the towing to the payment over the phone. He mentioned that the prices were good , fair and the staff was honest. He said that he couldn't be happier with what the business did for them. He would like to thank the business.

GM
Garrett M.
Washington
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Garrett said that they did really great. It was done quickly and on time. They did exactly what they said they were going to do and at a fair price.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you Garrett!

BW
Benjemin W.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Benjemin said he is happy with the service, and the vehicle is driving much better, but he was surprised at the adjustment setting on the clutch. He noticed it can be pushed all the way down, and in his experience, that can indicate it is going to fail early.

Thank you for the honesty, Benjemin. If you are having a concern about something with your vehicle, do not hestitate to see us again so we can discuss your concerns! Thank you.

Dale D.
Bainbridge Island, WA
08/06/2019
Was hoping roadabillity and diagnostics, however original issue has returned. Stutter between 1st and 2nd. Tranny service didn’t help but new fluid can’t hurt.
Return of the stutter......

Thank you for sharing your experience, Dale! We appreciate your honesty and are using your feedback to improve. If you would like, you are welcome to come back and see us for a follow up so we can get to the bottom of the issue! Thank you.

RO
Rick O.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/27/2019
Very Professional and Conciderate
Very polite and knowledgeable, Completed my work in a timely manner. Could not ask for more from any business.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 07/30/2019

Your support for our small business means a lot to us, Rick! Thank you for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you again!

MIKE M.
07/27/2019
Another happy camper
I had my 95 power stroke towed to Silverdale Transmissions due to a massive fuel leak. I first had it at Lk's auto service and they wanted to charge me a lot of money to replace the high pressure oil pump trying to convince me that the oil pump was the source of the fuel leak. Once at Silverdale Transmissions they found some bad fuel lines and replaced them at a reasonable price and what do you know the fuel leak is gone. They use OEM parts when possible. I found there 30 point inspection very enlightening.

I am a happy camper.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Mike! We are so glad that we could figure out the true source to the problem and save you all that money! We look forward to seeing you again, and we hope you have a wonderful day.

AC
ARTHUR C.
Hansville, WA
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/05/2019
Top Notch
You can’t get better service and you can’t get better quality of work. I feel like I’m driving a new car

Wow, thank you so much Arthur! Your kind words really mean a lot to us. We appreciate your support for our local, small business. Have a wonderful day!

DN
Donald N.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Donald said that he was satisfied and the facility is a good place to do business with.

Thank you, Donald!