WC
William C.
10/29/2015
Great place to bring my car for service
They took care of my oil change rotated my tires and check the ACADEMY unit for leaks
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/29/2015

Thank you for your positive feed back and for changing your rating from 4 stars to 5 stars..

WC
WILLIAM C.
Nissan Quest
10/29/2015
good place for oil change
they forgot to rotate my tires, it was done after the fact
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/29/2015

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review.  We do take pride in our service.  We are sorry for the mix up and glad we did get that done for you.  We are a very busy repair shop and sometimes make a mistake or miss read a service order.  We always stand behine our repairs and make right any mistakes that we do make.   Again thanks for taking the time to give us your recommendation!

JOHN C.
Jeep Liberty
10/28/2015
car repair
It will always be my first choice for any repair to my car
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/28/2015

Thank you for your kind words.  Thank you for your busines!

Tell your friends please.

Joyce P.
Ford Expedition EL
10/22/2015 Category: Service
Joyce said this business is nice, courteous and honest. They do good work and have the vehicle done when promised.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/23/2015

Thank you for your review!   We work very hard to provide good service and do the job right the first time!
Thank you again for you business!

Donald M.
10/21/2015 Category: Service
Donald said this business's service was nice and easy.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/22/2015

Thannk You for your kind words we do very much. Thank you for your business and if you need anything else please do let us know.

Dave S.
10/15/2015 Category: Service
Dave said this business is nice, prompt, helpful and they answered all his questions and he will return.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/15/2015

Thankl you we do our very best to make our customers happy...

Thank You for your business.

RY
ROBERT Y.
10/14/2015
Service location
Hudsons service center is great....knowledgeable and professional people...Jim ,the manager, is right on top of everything...good man.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/14/2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our repair center. We do our best to make everyone happy with our service.
Thanks again.

Bernard S.
Kia Sorento
10/14/2015 Category: Service
Bernard said his overall experience was pretty good. His parents recommended them.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/15/2015

Thanks for your positive feed back.  We do our best to do the job right and to make everyone happy with our service!

KYLE and CHRISTINE B.
Deerfield Beach, FL
10/09/2015
Fast Service
I walked in today to see about getting my tire repaired. It's nice to be able to drop my car off and it's ready in less than an hour.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/10/2015

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!  We do our best to give world class service and treat everyone like we would want to be treated.  Thanks again for your positive feedback.

CG
Carmen G.
GMC Sierra
10/07/2015 Category: Service
Carmen said the service provided by this business was excellent and he was very satisfied.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/08/2015

Thank you for your feedback.  Also thank you for your business!

JANIE M.
Deerfield Beach, FL
10/01/2015
EXTREMELY PATIENT, COURTEOUS AND PROFESSIONAL
Jim and the owner of National Auto Service were both wonderful. They answered all of my questions and were kind enough to keep going everything necessary for me to absorb my car's issues. They gave me every single option without trying to sway me into anything I was unsure of. Even got me a rental car at a discounted rate while my work is being done. Very cooperative, very easy to work with.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/01/2015

Thank you for the kind words.  Thank you for your business we do our best to make everyone happy!!

LE
LAURA E.
Kia Rondo
09/30/2015
Rear Left Tire Repair
My tire was fixed in a professional and timely manner. Thank you
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/01/2015

Thank you for your business!!

BERNICE S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/30/2015
promt & caring service
The Service crew are cheerful & provide the best service and advice.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/01/2015

Thank you for your kind words and your business!

WF
WILLIAM F.
Floral City, FL
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
09/24/2015
5 star
I thought Dan Marvin was excellent with his abilities in ref to his field. Honest, knew his field, related to customers well, not just myself but all customers. I've been in public service for 20 years and I know the value of that. His mechanics were thourgh and friendly as well.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/24/2015

Thank you for your positive feedback and thank you very much for your business!!

FG
Faith G.
09/22/2015 Category: Service
Faith said they were very wonderful and there was nothing wrong with her vehicle afterwards.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/23/2015

Thanks for your business!  Also we appreciate the postive comments!