Overall Rating 2.4285729/5Overall Rating 2.4285729/5rating 2.4285729rating 2.4285729rating 2.4285729

04/24/2018
Friendly experienced and timely
Local professionals with respectful attitude. Everything as promised. Kevin is the man he knows his business and his customers
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/25/2018

Thanks for your kind words... We do appreciate your business,

MA
Michael A.
Florida
Nissan Frontier
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the staff were very professional, friendly and timely.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you for your business we do  appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

WC
william c.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
04/20/2018
Good place for an oil change
The staff at this location is great, the only issue is the waiting time to get a filter from their supplier (NAPA) it took close to one hour just to get the oil filter for my VW Passat
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/25/2018

Thanks again for your business William we really do appreciate it very much..   We do apologize for  Napa and there long delivery time the day you were here..  Turns out they were short handed there store manager was out with Kidney stones..  Not our normal time on an oil change as you know.  Again sorry for any inconvenience.

NA
Nicole A.
Florida
Kia Sorento
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Nicole said she would recommend this business for service.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review our company.

LV
LORING V.
Chevrolet Tracker
04/18/2018
First time customer.
Made an appointment the day before. I arrived on time, was taken right away. Work was completed in a timely manner, and was given a printout of work done and recommended service.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

EA
ELAINE A.
Volvo S40
04/17/2018
More Good Service
I’m dependent on the staff at National Auto to keep my 2006 Volvo going and once again they have made it happen! Thanks!!!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much..  As always you can count on us with your repair needs.   Thanks for your kind words...

RODNEY R.
04/17/2018
Trailer Wheel Bearings
Made an appointment to have the wheel bearings on my camping trailer repacked. They were ready for me when I arrived and completed the job at the time and price quoted.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company we take our customers opinions and criticisms seriously.   Thanks again for your business.

ROBERT B.
04/13/2018
I enjoyed dealing with the counter Rep. My work was also done quickly and in a pleasant manner.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/13/2018

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review our company.

HR
Herb R.
Tampa, FL
Audi TT
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Herb said he had a good experience. He said his vehicle was dropped off last minute, and they jumped right on it, and he got it back the same day.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/17/2018

Thank you for your business we really appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our company.   We work very hard to do the job right and to offer great service.
Again thank you

DIANE D.
04/06/2018
Kevin does a great job
He makes it right.Take your car there

04/06/2018
Tire service
The service is always good and prompt but the price was way high, unfortunatelty I was stuck so no time to shop around
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/10/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.  We do read and take seriously all concerns compliments and criticisms.  I understand Kevin has talked with you about your concerns and you are now satisfied with your service.

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/11/2018

I am so glad too hear Kevin was able to address your concerns.   Also thank you again for being critical of us.  That only helps us know what we need to do to get better at what we do.   We do take it very seriously this is how we feed our families so it is very important to us.

Thanks again

Dennis L.
Greenville, OH
Buick Lucerne
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said the business was good to him but the work did not turn out the way he thought it would. He did not elaborate.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/10/2018

Thank you for your business Also thank you for taking the time to review our company we do appreciate any and all feedback.

ROBERT M.
Palm Harbor, FL
GMC Terrain
04/03/2018
vehicle was damaged
left front fender and door trim damaged while vehicle was on the lift. took over 5 hours to get the oil change and tire rotation done. not a good experience
. quite dissatisfied.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/04/2018

First I would like to thank you for your business!

Also thank you for letting me know there was an issue with your service. I do remember you dropping off the vehicle for the oil change I was in the side office.  I am sure the time involved in doing your oil change was just a misunderstanding.  We assumed when you dropped it off that there was not time line or rush on it.   I apologize for that misunderstanding and will talk with Kevin about better communication on that so it does not happen again. Also I understand that the lift point tab on your vehicle had a bend in it and was repaired before you left. This does happen from time to time at the lift point on many vehicles  but should have been noticed and fixed before your vehicle was returned to you.  Jake the Tech who worked on your vehicle was written up on a disciplinary form and council-ed to insure this doesn't happen again.   I can assure you it will not happen again...   If you would like to stop by the shop any weekday morning I am always at the shop, if your still having concerns about your fender and will address them at that time.
I can assure you this is not normal for my shop.  I have been here at the same location since 1997.  I take seriously what my customers have to say and value your business, opinions and criticism when we make mistakes.  Please know this, your feed back is how I fix our mistakes.  Thank you for taking the time to let me know about this.  I would gladly offer your next oil change free of charge to show you we can do much better job.

Sincerely

RP
ROBERT P.
04/03/2018
Awful service
Took way too long
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/05/2018

First Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.
I do remember you coming into the shop I was in the office off to the side of the service desk.  You asked if we could get you in for an oil change.  Kevin replied to you with we can get you in but do have people with appointments in front of you...  I agree with you that 1 hour and 44 min was long and much longer than normal especially if there was an appointment involved.  We are a full service facility and we do full service oil changes that include a tire rotation and a complete AAA inspection that we perform on every oil change service and does take 30-40 min normally.  We are not a quick lube and do not offer quick lube services.  I offer no excuses about the time at all.  All i can say to you is we were busy with customers with appointments that we had to finish prior to yours.  What i can say to you is I will be doing disciplinary write ups and councilling my staff on being more aware of time lines.  We are a busy shop and we do our best to make everyone happy.  All i know to offer you is I would gladly is your next oil change for no charge to show you the better side of our service and company.  All you need to do is contact the store make an appointment and bring this reply in with you.  Please do make an appointment is all i ask.  Again thank you for your business and I hope you will take me up on my offer.

I do take very seriously what my customers have to say including critisium and thank you for it.  Your concerns will be reviewed and issues found will be retified!

Marie B.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Marie said she was happy with this business.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/06/2018

MARY L.
03/31/2018
Service on my Honda CR-V
I must say that the people working there are very nice. I had the 90,000 mile checkup and this was good but they kept finding different things wrong and I got suspicious if it was really necessary. So I didn't have them do more. They said the alternator was overcharging and I needed to replace it. I didn't at the time because I was so nervous about the expense.

I would like to know how much a new alternator would cost and if it is reasonable I will make an appointment to have it replaced next month or so..

Thank you for all the courtesy extended to me.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/02/2018

First we would like to thank you for your business.   Also we don't go out of our way to "find" things wrong.  What we are obligated to do is make you aware of things we do see that will cause you trouble or a break down before your next service interval.  Please know we were not trying to find things but simply making you aware of what we as professional service techs found.   You alternator test did show it was bad and most likely the cause of your battery failure.  We did give you an estimate for it but I will have Kevin reach out to you and go over the pricing so when your ready to have it fixed you are aware of the cost.
Thank you again for your business and should you need anything at all just let us know.

JOSEPH P.
Lexus ES 350
03/30/2018
Tire repair
fast service and very pleasant
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Should you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to let us know.

JOHN A.
03/29/2018
Lost Hubcap
I went in for a simple oil change on Monday, March 26th, 2018 and specifically asked that my tires were not to be rotated, and I noticed the Tech was taking my tires off and asked what he was doing and he replied inspecting your brakes. When I got home I realized my hubcap was missing, so my $25.00 oil change has become a $45.00 hubcap search.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/02/2018

First we would like to thank you for your business.   Also thank you for making us aware of you situation with your hubcap.   I am also aware that Kevin has followed up with you and is in process of finding you a replacement hub cap.  You will hear from us shortly when your replacement cap is in.
 We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.   Please know we are all human and we do make mistakes but all you have to do is let s know and we will always take care of them.  Thank you again for your business you will hear from us soon.

AH
ALLAN H.
03/29/2018
Clean.
I was not satisfied.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 04/02/2018

First I would like to thank you for your business.  I have had Kevin reach out to you t understand what the issue was with your service.  We have tried several times to contact you and did leave you a message.   Please give us a call or stop by so we can attempt to rectify whatever the issue was with your service.   We have been operating at this location  for years and we always try our best to make our customers happy and do the right thing when we do make a mistake..  Please do give us a call or stop by so we can have the opportunity to understand what went wrong...

PL
PETE L.
Toyota Matrix
03/16/2018
Cost is a bargain, but wait was long. Will probably go back for future service.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

PS
Patrick S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the business was excellent. He said they were prompt, courteous, explained things well, and very professional.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.